[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been in love, /r9k/? Tell me a cute story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

File: 1479758424925.png (181KB, 512x548px) Image search: [Google]
1479758424925.png
181KB, 512x548px
Have you ever been in love, /r9k/?

Tell me a cute story about your ex.
>>
my ex was so bad at handjobs that she tore my banjo string.

My dick has never been the same.
>>
>>35194975
Well my ex ruined my life so much that I completely lost any ability to show empathy. I now feel nothing and can't hold on to a relationship anymore. I'm probably destined to be bitter and alone for the rest of my life.

Tfw I'm still a Virgin. Not kissless or handholdless. Just virgin. 8 more years to become a wizard I guess.
>>
>>35194975
I'm incapable of love 2bh
>>
>cute girl I was talking to few years ago
>became best friends
>was obviously in the friendzone but didn't care
>still kissed sometimes
>no sex tho but held her titties once in awhile
>planned to go to a 3day festival together
>totally out of my comfort zone
>thought i was finally becoming normal and sociable
>she met a 30yo dude few days before that
>we were 18 or so at that time
>daddy_issues.jpeg
>12h before festival starts
>become kinda paranoid because she was avoiding plans to meet up somewhere
>call her
>yo wtf tomorrow morning we gotta go
>its the 30yo cunt
>her bf now
>told me I cant go with her
>told him he's a cunt
>both didn't go
>lost money
>lost best friend
>instantly blocked me on everything possible
>made new fb account and told her she's a cunt
>i have no feelings anymore whatsoever
>i call everyone a cunt nowadays
>not even aussie but whatever

He made her delete all her FB friends except for close family members. Contacted her girl-best friend and neighbor, even she told me they lost contact because of that cunt. Seriously girls are fucking insane and don't make any fucking sense. Like what the actual fuck. He wasn't even alpha or anything, just a cunt that looked like a hobo and worked a shit job. Profile picture was his shit car.
>>
>>35195665
Do they drink/party together in his residence?
I swear alls you need to woo young females is be older, not be ugly, have a car and a place to stay.
>>
File: 553435663343564466335.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
553435663343564466335.png
108KB, 400x381px
I loved her a lot, she was hot and smart.
We broke up because she became obsessed with having a kid so she started poking holes on my condoms, we were horny 24/7 but I couldn't trust her anymore after she did that, I didn't wanna cheat on her by fucking another bitch when my nuclear horniness kicks in, so we broke up and banged other chicks. I didn't wanna have a kid because I was 20 years old, come on, I'm not ready to be a dad, I'm a kid myself, I can't take care of another kid.
>>
>tfw the end of Lala Land is literally my life
>got a gig recently as a bar singer on fridays and saturdays
>poor af but making it work while I try to find a full time job at a school or something
>ex gf and genuine love of my life married early
>guy's rich af
>good dude, but she took the easy route with him
>they came into my bar
>she actually started crying watching me
>crying too
>she urges him to leave after one sad song
>they do

Kill me. I've never cried so hard watching something. It actually fucking happened to me. But I never got rich and famous.
>>
My ex was short and had a slight lazy eye. She wasn't beautiful but had a pretty nice body for a short girl. I was into short, stacked girls at the time.

Not too intelligent and very extroverted, particularly obsessed with taking selfies. Had a very fake and forced smile, she used to read up on how to look good in pictures IIRC.

She used to jack me off through my boxers in front of her house after a night out. I'd lean in to kiss her goodnight and she'd always gravitate towards my pants. She never made me climax though, she was always either too slow or too fast.

She was a hardcore christian who thought that everyone eventually stops believing dinosaurs are real and acknowledges that the Earth is 6000 years old, sort of like how kids stop believing in Santa Claus. Saved herself for her husband too so I never even tried to get into her pants. Still rubbed her quite a few times though.

I never got into an argument with her though I was very often annoyed by her ignorant and flat out bratty behaviour. Never even got angry, nor yelled at her. She of course kept being positive all the time, like Pinky from Pinky and the Brain or something.

Dated her for a short time until we broke up and tell you what, that was the best, most peaceful breakup I've ever had. We sat down on a park bench which was the place of our first kiss, we decided to break up, and then we talked about the fun we can have as friends. We then continued our night like we would a normal night out before we started dating.

We hung out, confided all sorts of stuff to each other and still saw one another as good friends for quite some time after the breakup, until our group of friends started to grow apart due to different interests.
>>
I'm in love right now

>cute 5'2 girl with black hair
>listens to indie like i do
>dresses liek she listens to indie, like i do
>is a super introvert hardly tells me anything besides that she loves me so she doesnt make me worry
>kisses me and lets me put my hand on her tummy while we sleep
>is really good at skullgirls (idk why she sucks at every other game, i dont even like skullgirls)
>stopped doing drugs for me because of the bad memoris with losing friends
>just all around cute, has to hold cup from 7/11 with two hands, makes cute grunting noise when i hold something too far above her

i dont even want to sex her though shes too innocent

i hate her friends

she's perfect, if someone asks for a pic ill take one, but nothing lewd cause im a good guy
>>
>>35196212
that's not love thats just getting your dick sucked my friend
>>
File: 1487052826954.jpg (14KB, 326x276px) Image search: [Google]
1487052826954.jpg
14KB, 326x276px
I am in love with a co-worker but I don't think she feels nearly the same. She laughs at all my shitty jokes but thats about it. Also I'm too much of a pussy to ask for her number and find out if she has a bf. Oh well.
>>
File: fireplace.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fireplace.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>35194975
>Fell in love with girl
>She didn't feel the same way with me
>Told her how I felt
>Still wanted friendship because we connected really well
>She's getting nothing from the guy she had feelings for so it seemed like she was going to turn over to me
>Guy breaks up with his girlfriend for my oneitis
>She never talked to me again

She prevented me from getting suicidal, made me feel positive emotions for once, but the damage she did to me was pretty bad. It's like having the most important thing to you in the world disappear suddenly, I was utterly destroyed. She'll appear in my mind and I'll get stuck in the past, and I have to say "fireplace" to make it stop.
>>
>>35196266
knock out and rape, works every time
>>
>>35196230
May we see this girl anon?
>>
>we used to lay in bed together for sleepytime
>she's say things like, 'cuddle me please' or 'love on me'
>i'd hold her close all night
>we'd wake up to my alarm in the morning, our cat would rush up to our pillows at the sound and nudge our faces
>she'd roll over and look at me, 'good morning my love'
>'good morning sweetheart'
>a couple of times a month on of us would say, 'let's skip work and just lay here all day'

we broke up 8 months ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 720x1280px
>>35196294
yeah sure dude here it is :)))))
its not a great pic but its what i got on this phone
>>
>>35194975
I thought I was in love, turns out I was just in love with the ability to fuck her everyday.
>>
This was a while ago, I'm on the path of wizardy it's gonna be great I swear.
>Me being a goon in a class with my only friend
>Bitch teacher moves me next to nice 9/10
>At the time was super shy the moment no friends were around so I would just sit in silence waiting for day to end
>Nice girl was always nice and even gave me food sometimes
>Shit now we have to be friends
>She liked my shit humor and all that stuff
>Gay ass feelings started, this ain't good
>Didn't want to love because I heard it was hell
>Saw her crying and shit one day and couldn't resist so I was the shoulder to lean on
>She was upset over some shit with her friends or whatever
>I say some dumb shit cuz autism
>She's left with a smile on the brink of laughter for the whole day
>Faggot me wants to protect said smile
>Make sure to keep her laughing day to day with goon tactics
>Going to sleep one day and she texts me so we end up talking throughout whole night
>Sleep for 30 mins
>Wake up
>I'm in love, oh man, why must it be this way, come on dude I just wanted to be goofy man
>Friendship with nice girl gets closer
>Shyness and introverted self is washed away by her introducing me to normie friends
>I was liking this and then got kinda sad when I remembered that I was in love
>It's go time, time to confess
>Kind of nervous but just go for it
>She kind of sits there and looks at me with a smile blushing and shit
>Long pause
>"I love you too, but it's only as a friend."
>Ouch, I expected it but ouch
>I thought shit was going to be awkward so I decided not to strike up conversation next day
>She ends up striking up conversation and we're back to laughing and shit
>After graduation we didn't talk

It kind of hurt I guess but it sort of cured my shyness and stuff. I'm still an introvert for life but I don't have any social anxiety and shit.

This felt kinda gay to type lmao
>>
have a fun story for you
>last year
>not really outgoing
>friend convinces me to go with him to meet his childhood gf
>she had a friend with her
>nothing special but i found her kinda cute
>add eachother on social medias
>start chatting with her
>turns out she's pretty awesome, she likes the same things as me and all that cool stuff
>start hanging out more often
>got attached to her, even though she didn't seem to be attracted to me more than a friend
>still go out with her because just being with her was a complete bliss for me
>six months later
>feel helplessly in love
>she moves to my city starts studying in university
>parties and stuff
>legit remembers me only when she wants to smoke some weed or if she needs some kind of help
>my friend that got me to meet her in the first place says that she's not worth it and I should just drop it
>legit can't do dhat
>one day she texts me "Hi anon, me and my (male) friend would like to get some weed. Know anything or is it too late for today?"
>"hi, it's not actually too late but don't go searching for weed to smoke with your male buddies from me"
>start ignoring her
>feel like complete shit
>getting high/drunk almost every day so i would forget about her
>feels legit intensifie
>almost crying in bed every night because of how pathetic I am
Last contact was January 7th, 2017
Still feel like I wasted a year for a person that only used me to get food/fun/drugs.
This was my first legit falling in love and thanks to that I don't believe in love or trust anyone anymore.
>>
>>35196653
fuck sorry for the spelling. Got pretty emotional for some reason
>>
>fall for girl
>part of the same friend group
>oneitis for years, never get the chanse to ask her out
>most of my friends know my feelings for her
>I ask her out
>she says no
>try to maintain the friendship for the sake of the group
>realized I only liked her as an object of infatuation
>gradually gets more bitter with her and about a year later stops talking to her
>tell my other friends I want nothing to do with her and if they invite her to our Skype calls I'd leave
>gets to the point where one of my friends tells me I need to atleast tell her I don't want to be friends with her anymore
>all this does is escalate the problem
>now she's trying to re-add me on Steam
>constantly denies her request
>this is a daily occurance of her trying to add me and me denying her
>don't want to straight up block her because I felt that was too harsh
>it gets to a point where she changes her name to "can't handle a no?" when she tried to add me again
>I block her on the spot

That was the turning point for me. My friends tried to justify it by telling me she was trying to "persuade" me to talking to her but I didn't care.
>>
>>35196384
That's how the girl who left me was like, lucky guy.
>>35196277
>>
>>35196737
You are in the wrong here tbqh senpai
>>
>>35196384
how did you meet her anon?
o
rignal
>>
>High school
>become attracted to girl
>very good looking, probably out of my league
>speak to her almost every day at school for a about two years not sure if she likes me
>invite her to movies once, she brings a friend
>give up without hurt feelings, stop speaking to
>end of high school, we make plans to see each other
>wasn't sure if it was going to be romantic, but it ended up being this perfect date with kissing at the end
>speak to her over the next few weeks
>start getting clingy and showing emotions too early
>she cuts it off

Was pretty hurt after all of that. Good thing though, later realized that she's seriously crazy and I dodged a bullet, would've hurt me way deeper in the long run.
>>
>>35196953
high school, our friend groups were friends for a while, we both found out we liked each other, and had tons of stuff in common. I still love her 5 years later :))
>>
>>35196775
she's so cute i think i am lucky i dont deserve her im an asshole lmao, i dont belong on this site probably, im like 25% alpha at this point
>>
File: 1385421639309.jpg (40KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1385421639309.jpg
40KB, 633x758px
>tfw never been in love

What does it feel like?
>>
>>35198206
just the same as guilt except a little bit better, makes me smile

i dont know i am pretty apathetic
>>
>>35194975
It made me realize some girls are not worth associating with. Glad I learned my lesson i high school before I did it in a time where I might regret it.
>>
>>35198206
It's nice while it lasts. But being in love idealises shit that is not even attractive. You start ignoring your friends advices or even stop thinking for yourself. In my case(35196653) I was just telling myself that the next day everything will change and I will live happily ever after with her but after a while shit just fades and you start seeing the darker, more fucked up side of it.
>>
>>35198229
>just the same as guilt except a little bit better
Shit dude you're right, it's like the same feeling.
>>
>>35198689
did i just define love?

is it time to write a book?
nice
>>
The first night I moved into uni halls my ex skyped me. I was drinking, he was crying and threatening to kill himself.

The next night, I was in the shared kitchen having some ciders with my outgoing flatmate.

Some dude was waving at us through the kitchen window in the flat opposite us. We motioned for him and the flat to visit us but we ended up going to meet them instead. I hit it off with that guy right away. We went for a cigarette, he ended up in my bed. My flatmate played guitar at the foot of my bed and we fell asleep, nothing lewd or anything. I would never ever have considered going over if I weren't drunk and with my flatmate, even then, the chances of the stars aligning like that were so slim.

He pretty much didn't leave after that. We were together 2 years. He told me on our first valentines day that he kissed another girl at a party after he put me to bed for being too drunk. I should have ended it them goddamnit.
>>
Anything I could bring up that would be considered cute would just upset me and feel very awkward to type

>>35195335
Literally the same, one year younger though
>>
>Friend goes away to Afghanistan
>Work nights so we'd bullshit on Skype while we were both awake
>His girlfriend dumps him from not being able to handle the stress of the distance
>Survives a roadside bombing but develops bad PTSD after
>Comes home and is medically discharged shortly there after
>Comes to live with me
>Is really badly messed up mentally but finds comfort in a quiet house
>Spends his days cleaning and his nights cooking
>Comes out to do 3 AM shopping with me because he can only handle the grocery store when there's no crowd
>Has occasional panic attacks and asks me to keep talking to him and keep my hands on him when he starts to fall apart
>Start sharing a bed since he rests easier knowing is someone nearby
>Go from sleeping fully dressed to just underwear to naked
>Neither fully comfortable with sexual stuff but feels kind of nice to jerk off together
>He can't get hard because of the meds, so he asks me to fuck him to see if it's easier for him to get off
>Still can't cum but enjoys the sensation
>Now have a steady life of work, coming home to dinner, fucking, and sleeping in the arms of my /k/ommando.
>>
I'm currently in the process of falling in love. Shes a beautiful uni student who is 3 years older than me but I know she likes me too. Issue is I can't tell how much she likes me so I've been trying not to get attached, but I can't help it because she is literally everything I look for in a girl. I'm seeing her real soon, and I'm going to tell her how I feel, so I'll probably be rejected and fall into depression or something.
>>
>>35199421
what's her name? Maybe she's holding the cards close to her chest because she's scared or doesnt know your feelings

she also might feel that since shes a little older she'd be more comfortable letting you make the first move
>>
File: CCTV.gif (988KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CCTV.gif
988KB, 640x480px
>>35196230

mate, whoever you are, I'm happy for you.
Cheers
>>
>>35195665
>>she met a 30yo dude few days before that

Honestly, I find this to be one of the most fascinating things: How a girl can easily ghost you to find out all of a sudden she's going out with someone she just met
>>
>>35199508
This may be true, but I've seen lots of people saying opening up early on can be a bad thing and push them away, as we've only actually met once, and been talking for a few months. It might seem quite pathetic to fall for the love meme so soon but I have talked to many girls before and never felt such an instant connection. There are new feelings ive never had before and I'm afraid of them.
>>
>>35199421
>>35199421
>3 years older
i noticed that women dont like it when man are younger
>>
>>35199801
I'm not sure, she did keep saying I look older than I do and she doesn't look as old as she is
>>
>>35194975
I would, but I don't want to cry today
>>
>>35194975
Its been so long since i loved someone i forgot how it feels.Not even trying to be edgy i just dont care at all.
>>
File: i like this.png (39KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
i like this.png
39KB, 633x973px
>>35194975
My ex is a pretty nice girl, has good personality and all kinda hard to stay mad at her. She is kind of short, short bob hair, got an average body kinda chubby but really nice tits.

Now you could actually have a real conversation with her, she was deep and objective maybe too much, but one could fall in love with that cute face and eyes (she wasn't a fucking model but cute) and the way she spoke just took my heart.

The cutest story was when we where on vacation, so went to the beach at night, we sat on a log near a palm tree and watched the sky, she never haved seen so many stars before since she had always lived in a big city so her face was filled with awe, then i took all my courage and told her "i love you", she looked and me with those big brown eyes and said "i love you too anon" and then we kissed for hour under the nigth sky full of stars.

2 years later she dumped me

The End.
>>
>>35199556
thanks man

im happy for me too
>>
He's not an ex but
>be mtf
>depressed. suicidal and lonely
>shitposting in a generals discord I've been in for a few years out of boredom
>2AM another oldfag starts asking me why I act so depressed
>start blogging about whatever
>PMs me wanting me to blog at him
>tell him dumb shit about my life cause who cares planning on dying anyways
>he starts calling me dumb and poses a bunch of good questions to me
>talk every day about life or our woes or whatever
>first time someone's actually listened
>tell him I'm trans
>gives me a bunch of shit for it
>almost stop talking to him
>keep talking because talking is nice
>eventually the idea grows on him but he's still weary
>meanwhile I start liking him as a person because of how he's willing to give more than just moral support
>he can tell, starts using that as an angle to keep me from killing myself
>the most care I've received from a person in my entire life
>starts teasing me a lot about having a crush, finds it heartwarming
>eventually talk about meeting each other just as friends
>a few days later says he'd house my robot ass cause where he lives is infinitely more supportive about trans stuff
>say yes although it'd take a few years
>eventually he starts realizing he likes me too because I'm a deep person to him and relatable in a way
>Eventually says that I'm his, makes me happy
>he's getting conscripted so he has to leave in less than a week
(1/2)
>>
>>35201358
>Get really depressed
>when he leaves he's gone for a few days and I'm bawling my eyes out because I've grown so dependent
>He messages me one morning and Im so happy
>he's alright and misses me, says he gets free time in the evening so he'll make sure to talk to me
>start skyping for 6-12 hours at a time on the weekends and talk him to sleep on skype almost daily
>talk about me flying to see him once he gets some leave accrued
>start saving
>initially plan for christmas but then have to change to january then valentines
>was so nervous about money
>end up able to afford it
>day before trip freaking the fuck out wasn't sure if I should go been up for 24 hours and it's another 24 to get there with layovers and such
>wear the worst possible airport clothes (heels, skinny jeans, 30 coats, makeup)
>end up so tired I just keep getting on flights and stop thinking about my nervousness
>makeup is smeared feet hurt tired and sweaty by the time I get there
>going through the arrivals door he's there and my face lights up
>try not to scream
>we run up to each other and hug and I start crying
>he takes my bags and we head to his house
>we go up to his room and we hug each other and cuddle and are so happy
>says I smell really sweet which surprised me cause I had walked two and a half miles in LAX in heels carrying heavy bags
>end up passing out holding each other
>best week of my life
>lose virginity etc
>being with him makes confidence skyrocket both as a woman and just in general
>both extremely sad when we go to the airport and have to leave
>cry lots
>he tells me to come back to him
I'm still sad I had to leave I miss him so much even though we talk daily still
(2/2)
>>
Will a vocaroo be okay? If so, would you like the comfy train gf or the apathetic gf?
>>
>>35196384
More pics pls. That's a fine grill bro
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 750x1238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 750x1238px
>>35201539
alright, i would make a few videos into webms but im lazy sorry i cant deliver
>>
>>35196737
Agreed you are being an ass for no reason
>>
Inb4 ree normie
Chad trigger warning

Couple years ago I met this girl in calc. Im 6'3" and she was obviously not the average height of 5'4" in my area. She later said she's 5'11" and thats about right.

Looking back, I realize Im not this ugly unfuckable loser because this tall large-breasted beauty with long auburn hair and flawless skin actually gave a thoughtful reply to what mustve been the spergiest opening salvo of all time.

I took out my notebook and wrote, "Do you want to be a genius?"

By the end of the class we had written about three pages of notes back and forth - mind you this is still the era of smartphones so it mustve come off as extra cringey.

Somehow, by the end of the class, I had her phone number.

Shortly after as we walked out of class together she introduced me to her boyfriend. A short, squat hispanic man with a full beard. He seemed to me like a jock...
>>
>>35202210
Im not one for stealing women, primarily since I hadnt had an irl girlfriend since grade school, and those hardly count.

I realize losing 75lbs probably changed how people viewed me. I was also a strange animal - bringing my textbooks to the gym to read on the treadmill after lifting.

I found that she shared two classes with me - physics and calc. We also worked in the same tutoring center and its a large open room.

She was spontaneous, and had a fiery soul. She often invited me to the beach with her or to go with her to the side campus to help tutor. Id always ask her boyfriend if hed come and he always said hes too busy, but was cool with it.

We became friends. I told her of my sad past, of the years spent wallowing in my own filth as I merely gained mass and depression. I wanted to help her boyfriend lose weight, but he never wanted to talk to me.

One day she explains that he was busy working two or more jobs to get her an engagement ring. He had proposed without one and her response was to dump him. After his begging, they stayed together as one of the more friendly and stable-seeming couples on campus.

Sadly, I was to be the end of that.
>>
>>35202367
After one of our more indulgent trips to the beach between classes, I had unwisely purchased a large container of hot clam chowder - unwise as we had no time to relax and eat.

During the 45 minute drive back, she was eating much of the chowder and would occasionally hit my arm.

She was strong, and she didnt pull punches. These hurt, and left a massive bruise. Im a masochist, so I mostly enjoyes it but after awhile I asked her what it was about.

She freaked out, realizing I didnt know what punch buggy was about. She offered her arm in retribution, but I dont hit girls. On this drive back, she ended up kissing the now visibly bruised mass that covered most of my arm while feeding me chowder.

Honestly, at this point I saw her as a good friend - a big sister an only child like myself could only dream of, even if Im a few years older.
>>
>>35202479
Later, if Im not mistaken that same day, she sent a text around 11pm asking if I wanted to see a scary movie. I was all for it and she arrived at my house with my mother a floor above us. I made popcorn and poured soda, and we were having a good time.

After, she offered to massage me. I was no stranger to delayed onset muscle soreness and she has just come from the gym (her hair emitting an intoxicating aroma) and laid face down. Somehow this vaguely hispanic amazoness was a master of shiatsu massage and I was a (somewhat femenine) moaning mass of putty in her hands.

She asked for reciprocation and I clumsily gave a weak back massage. By this time it was almost 2am, and I offered to have her sleep in the guest room to avoid drowsy driving.

She took me up on that offer, but held my hand as I began to walk away to my room. Her grip firm, "Cuddle with me, Anon" were the words that entrapped me.
>>
>>35202600
I sleep in my underwear. I made that clear.

I explained Im an obligate masochist. She said she wasnt into that kinda thing which is the pitiful logic behind the cuddling between "just friends'.

As I took off my shirt she whispered compliments to me. "You look like a jeans model topless". Being the self-hating former fatass my response was "Maybe if I was below ten percent bodyfat. These arent abs".

I laid next to her. She put my hand on her side. I left it motionless. She stared deeply in my eyes, and claimed I was blushing. This is treatment I never received. It was all very strange.

She moved my hand between her thighs - a raging heat that I felt might scar it. She says its been months since shes had sex. I simply laid there...
>>
>>35202698
sucks i guess? i dont really see your connection you just sound like an idiot
>>
>>35202698

She took my hand, and engulfed my finger. The way she caressed it with her lips and tongue as it went into her throat gave me a hardon I failed to hide.

Then everything changed.

Her hips were moving, a rhythmic side to side like my cat about to pounce. I felt her hand on my neck as she lifted me up, and forcefully pushed me down. She did this until I stopped struggling.

Then she mounted me. Her hands slipped behind my back as she clawed down. She slapped me - harder than Id ever been slapped before. I yelped in pain, then moaned in pleasure.

"When I do that to my boyfriend he cries" she stated. I mustve said something along the lines of "That felt amazing". She began to thrust, covering my mouth before I moaned loud enough to wake up mom.

Then, within a few minutes, she found herself moaning. It didnt take long before it sounded like she climaxed. I suppose its at this moment that she realized she was cheating.

She got up, put her clothes on, and said "Damn it homie! You make us fall in love with you!" Before leaving.

Mostly shocked, I weakly said "w-wait" but she was already out the door.

I wiped myself off, dragged myself to my room, and laid awake crying like some kind of victim.
>>
>>35202894
I cant call her my ex since we didnt exactly date, but I did fall in love with her as a person. She took me, and broke that friendship.

Now she's married to some unrelated third man, and Im living a quiet life with my girlfriend. Things are good now, but that was a very dark time for me.
>>
Yep.

Super hot redhead for some reason was into me, but, like the autist I am, I couldn't ever express how I felt, so, she went and got a navy Chad because she assumed I wasn't into her. That's my cute story.

That was 9 years ago. I still love her.
>>
>>35196252
Never said we were in love. I'd say we both just wanted some.
>>
>>35202762
Your description of the girl you say you love is so vapid and tenuous that I doubt your relationship will last the test of old exes, let alone the stressful times all relationships undergo when you see each other for mere days in a week due to work.

I hope you're left constantly questioning what she's really doing when she says she's busy. I hope you truly question how well you know her when you see her phone light up at night, with a number you dont know.

She looks quite good. The type that get stares at the gym and grocery store.

Hopefully a mutual love of music is enough.
>>
Ex cheated on me the whole five months. When I found out I said some mean things to her, now her friends constantly harass me for it.

How do people even think like that?
>>
>>35194975
at this point im convinced love is all a lie everyone else is in on.
>>
>>35203174
forgot to mention she is now dating the guy who she had been fucking
>>
File: 4545.jpg (164KB, 1024x1276px) Image search: [Google]
4545.jpg
164KB, 1024x1276px
>>35203126
oooooh
/devilish/
>>
>>35194975
>Have you ever been in love, /r9k/?
with a non fictional person?
no not really, physical attraction sure,
but not actual love.
>>
>>35196230
>did drugs
>innocent
is she a virgin?
>>
File: 1480362037270.png (561KB, 526x472px) Image search: [Google]
1480362037270.png
561KB, 526x472px
>>35194975
>Be me
>16, never been kissed
>Faggot beta sophomore in high school
>Find out from some girl in one of my classes that a qt cheerleader who's a year older than me is into me
>disbelief.jpg
>Tell girl to tell her I'm interested
>Arrange a hallway meeting
>Talk to her
>We hit it off
>For some reason we don't talk for a few weeks
>Turns out she's dating some 19-year-old faggot hipster
>disappointment.bmp
>Don't talk to her for months
>Fast forward through summer
>Be a faggot beta junior in high school
>Find out from another girl she stopped dating the faggot hipster
>Girl says she's still interested in me
>She's talking to some other guy who's into her though
>See guy
>Guy is a mega Chad, 6'4 and does MMA
>horyshet.png
>Girl tells me that qt feels bad that the Chad is really into her but secretly likes me more
>Muster up courage to talk to her at homecoming dance
>She's really nice
>We don't dance, but we say we should hang out
>Get her number a few weeks later, right before winter break
>We text all throughout winter break
>We eventually set up a time to hang out
>We hang out at a local park
>Have a great time
>She tells me what the other girl told me, she isn't really too into Chad but feels bad for him and likes me instead
>She eventually breaks it off with Chad
>We wait a bit, and I ask her to be my gf after a dinner at PF Chang's
>We never fug (both our parents are very watchful) but we do benis-related things
>Go to prom together
>feelsgoodman.html
>She goes to uni when I'm a senior in high school
>She's 5 hours away by plane
>Our relationship starts to fade as we rarely see each other
>Eventually break up, but stay on good terms
>Hang out that summer
>Lose my virginity to her 5 hours before I graduate high school

I can honestly say that during my relationship, I was in love with her. She was a sweet girl. She's dating some Chad from uni now, and I see pictures of them on Instanormie every now and then. I'm happy for her, but I miss her sometimes.
>>
File: dude.gif (2MB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
dude.gif
2MB, 352x217px
>>35199325
is this really?
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.