[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>qt in my class at college >don't know anything about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1479234650328.jpg (32KB, 326x253px) Image search: [Google]
1479234650328.jpg
32KB, 326x253px
>qt in my class at college
>don't know anything about her so not oneitis
>still, shes the only girl I have had a crush on in 6 years
>only spoken to her once about the work
>want to get to know her but don't know when I should strike up a conversation
>end of lesson
>only me, the teacher and her are in the room cause we were staying behind to catch up
>teacher leaves the room for about 5 minutes
>realise now is my chance to make a move
>she's playing with her hair and occasionally looking back at me
>have no idea what to say without spilling spaghetti
>end up not saying anything
>was literally given a golden opportunity and still managed to fuck it up

What the fuck should I do to potentially fix this? There likely won't be another chance like this and I will die a lonely khv
>>
>>35194920
You *could* originally kill yourself
>>
Always start with small talk my dude
>>
>go up to her
>point at her shirt
If I pulled it off, would you die?
>whatever her response is say "for you"
>enjoy furious lovemaking
>>
Recognize the fact that you, your personality, and your interests are too distant from her and in reality you don't have a chance at being in a successful relationship with her.

Recognize that a crush is nothing but infatuation and you really have no idea about anything about her

Recognize the fact that the faster you get over this crush, the better and happier you will be.
>>
>>35194920
just make some small talk about that situation, there's probably some relation between you and her. Say you wanted to say hi but pussied out and don't be apologetic or beta about it, she won't care.
From the way you're talking you're prob a pussy anyways but if you aren't a total fag you can make it
>>
>>35195011
I know, it's so annoying knowing that she is likely a complete roastie but my mind is still seeing her as a potential gf.

I just want it to end
>>
File: 1474483868581.jpg (12KB, 245x318px) Image search: [Google]
1474483868581.jpg
12KB, 245x318px
>>35194920
It's over. If she had any interest in you, I died the instant you gave her 5 minutes of silence.

Move on OP. It's too late to salvage.
>>
>>35194982
If she says it would be extremely painful you have your match easily
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.