[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I'm gonna lose my Obamacare because of this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_0154.jpg (47KB, 553x659px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0154.jpg
47KB, 553x659px
>tfw I'm gonna lose my Obamacare because of this assclown in office
>>
>>35194217
Good, we have to kill off all the fatties and negros that rely on it.
>>
get on medicaid you cuck
>>
>>35194217
get a job

>your comment was not original
>>
File: 1487840985332.jpg (177KB, 960x684px) Image search: [Google]
1487840985332.jpg
177KB, 960x684px
>trumpcucks still believe this buffoon has their interests in mind

the cognitive dissonance would be funny if it wasn't driving the country to the ground
>>
File: 1444940930640.jpg (70KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1444940930640.jpg
70KB, 413x395px
>>35194401
>source: The Washington Post
WEW LAD
>>
>>35194217
*AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

GET
FUCKED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
>>
File: qH7vOyv.jpg (89KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
qH7vOyv.jpg
89KB, 1000x563px
>>35194440
>cue cognitive dissonance

yep everything that exposes your dog emperor as a shithead must be fake

trumpcucks are the biggest retard demographic holy shit
>>
>>35194217
Nobody cares about some NEET being unable to get their shitty Obamacare.
>>
>>35194479
>H.L. Mencken
>"The common man is a fool"
sure,listen to that edgelord
>>
>tfw grew poor
>tfw grew up in Europe

Feels good man.

>tfw now making 6 figures
>tfw no debts
>>
Good and I hope you die. God do I hate poor people. You all are stupid, worthless fucks
>>
>>35194497

Speak for yourself nigger. I care more about OP than some inbred white nigger scum like yourself.
>>
>>35194479
Can someone explain to me the thing about how it costs $500,000 per day to keep Melania safe in Trump Tower? where is this number from??
>>
>>35194341
I can't, I don't have the patience to work and I don't like it
>>
>tfw 8 years of Trump and aRepublican majority will ruin the US economy so much that European countries will surge again as a world power.
>>
>>35194561
I doubt Hillary would be any better. She'd probably have just died after a year
>>
>>35194533
Have fun being a wagie/NEET while I'll be making 100k as an actuary.
>>
>>35194578

No Hillary is part of the old elite faction that did pretty well at keeping Europe always on step behind.

Trump is part of some new elite faction that are trying to get started and they are clearly still a bunch of noobs. They will be played like a fiddle by all the world leaders.
>>
>>35194605

> I'll be making 100k as an actuary.

>boasting about his shit tier finance job for people who failed at math.

>thinks I'll be impressed
>>
>americans arguing about what healthcare plan is better while the rest of the world has universal health care
Really gets the ol' almonds activated.
>>
File: Classy Pepe.jpg (47KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
Classy Pepe.jpg
47KB, 300x294px
>>35194637
>Shit tier job that regularly gets rated highest as one of the best jobs due to high pay, low stress, and good work environment.
Alrighty then.
>>
>foreigners trying to whine about health care of country they dont belong to
>pretending obamacare was any good
>pretending it wasnt fucking forced monthly fees for literally fuck all when most people didnt pay for insurance because they didnt have it
>thinking forced payments of something you dont want is ever good
>>
>>35194680

You picked the wrong guy to try to boast to. I'm almost finished with my Ph.D in Math.

My friends who are actuaries have barely scrapped through their undergrad. You're not exactly smart people, lol.
>>
>>35194703

You should honestly just have an NHS system. It's the best all round.

I've experience them all as I lived in quite a few countries and there's nothing better out there.
>>
>>35194479
>yep everything that exposes your dog emperor as a shithead must be fake
Not the guy you're responding to, but I think it's great. I voted for him BECAUSE he's a shithead.
>>
File: 1410490081976.png (416KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1410490081976.png
416KB, 1000x1000px
>mfw the free ride for NEETcucks is almost over
HAHAHA BAG MY GROCERIES YOU FAGS!!
>>
>>35194795

It's great until he fucks with something you value.
>>
>>35194401
The Washington Post is proven to be fake news.

Try again, cuck.
>>
>>35194812

I'm not a NEET but personally I still believe that if you're a robot you have no moral obligation to contribute to society. Society has shunned you and made you into a robot. Society wasn't kind to you. I see nothing wrong with a robot leeching off the system.

The only reason I'm not NEET is because I was NEET for 3 years and it got insanely boring.
>>
>>35194543
hence why you are losing healthcare, state doesnt have to pay for you to stay alive, we want you to leave the genepool asap
>>
>>35194725
>almost finished PhD
>thinks his opinion is worth anything

Youre a quitter and a loser, calling successful people stupid wont make your life any better.
>>
>>35194561
>more growth in a month then past 8 years
>ruining the economy
How do you even come up with this shit
>>
>>35194725
Well I mostly just care about getting a high pay and low stress. A Ph.D is great for expanding our mathematical knowledge, so I commend you on pursuing that, but I personally just want an easy, relaxing, high paying job.
>>
File: 1443476290063.gif (737KB, 738x780px) Image search: [Google]
1443476290063.gif
737KB, 738x780px
>>35194814
Seeing as I'm not an illegal criminal Mexican, am not related to any illegal criminal Mexicans, don't protest policemen carrying on about their business stopping criminals, and am not a fat NEET retard living off other people's work, I don't think it likely that'll happen.
>>
He sold out to the Republicans. That's how he managed to barely win.

I remember when he said ever citizen had a right to health care on Hannity and he was booed for it.

What happened since then? He sold out.
>>
>>35194725
>starts using proper grammar
>talks about boasting
you guys do inderstand that your correct punctuation does not make you look smarter then a fifth grader right?
>>
>>35194904
He still believes the same thing, he just wants to replace Obamacare with something better.
You'd know that if you payed attention. But you have to keep reading that fake news instead of listening to the words from his mouth.
>>
>>35194904
He hasn't even done anything with Obamacare yet though, with the exception of removing the insane fine for people who choose not to use Obamacare. He hasn't changed his position to repeal and replace Obamacare.
>>
>>35194876

>lacking English comprehension

You have to go back if you cannot even read basic English, ffs.
>>
>>35194824
proven by who? breitfart? alex jones? faux news? whatever buddy.
>>
>>35194925
>something better
dismantling the US for-profit health insurance industry would be a good start, but republicucks get too much money from insurance lobbyists to ever dream of that.
>>
>>35194936
Obamacare doesn't work unless everyone is insured though, that's why there needs to be the fine
>>
>>35195014
They literally just released a video a week ago accusing that pewdiepie retard of being a nazi and spliced up footage to "prove" it, which caused a huge shockwave across news media at large, basically amounting to a massive slander campaign. How did you not see that shitstorm?

>le my le news source is le not fake because le it aligns with my le beliefs. You probably listen to le fake news on le other side of le political spectrum which means my le news source is le not fake
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>35195056
i'm all for single payer, but trying to build it on a foundation of forced insurance was an immensely awful idea from the get go.
>>
So many poorfags are gonna lose healthcare because they were too stupid to vote for Trump not knowing his stance on issues but MAGA amirite
>>
>>35195056
Well it didn't work, people didn't get to choose their doctors, premiums sky-rocketed (With some going up by as much as 100%), and deductibles were too high to use in most cases. Obamacare was and is a total disaster, and needs to be replaced.
>>
>>35195133

Forced insurance is how the do it elsewhere.

However it's an inferior model that results in more expensive care overall.
>>
>>35195141
We don't even know what the replacement looks like dumbass, so how can you assume who will or will not be insured? Do you even know his stances?
>>
>>35194217
>tfw given healthcare
>tfw don't know how

It just showed up....
>>
>>35195176
there is no replacement, trump lied, but his voters, like you, pol, are too retarded too see through him
>>
>>35195056

In theory insurance works best when everyone is insured. The larger the pool the less expensive it is for everyone.

So then why doesn't the government just setup a national insurance that everyone subscribes to?

How is it that it will be superior to have a market of insurance companies when all of them will be smaller and therefore guaranteed to be more expensive and less efficient?

Makes no sense.
>>
>>35195141
I voted Trump just to watch leftists and SJWs have a nuclear sperg-out, don't care about what he does.

And I was not disappointed, it ended up being far more hilarious than I ever anticipated. Only election I've ever voted in.
>>
>>35195217
>Every politician will help

Kings serve themselves
>>
>>35195121
first of all that was the wall street journal you fucking buffoon. jesus christ you can't even get your msm boogeyman outlets correct. secondly the story was about how pewdiecuck had ALREADY been dropped by disney et al for the videos, and NONE of the articles mention anything about nazis.

you're sitting here crying "fake news" while inventing events that never happened. you trumpcucks are literally retarded.
>>
>>35195174
they don't force insurance at all. they pay for it with income and consumption taxes.

the problem with the US system is that insurance is basically acting as a bloated, greedy, ultracorrupt middleman and exponentially inflating the overall costs of healthcare all around, and no efforts were made to fix this problem before forcing everyone to partake.
>>
>>35195256

There are some non-Westerners with very basic English comprehension ITT. I have no idea what they are doing, debating Trump's healthcare plan. It's weird.
>>
>>35195312

No. A lot of places have a forced insurance model.

I know I live in such a country.

Only the UK has a sane NHS which is directly paid through taxes.

>the problem with the US system is that insurance is basically acting as a bloated, greedy, ultracorrupt middleman and exponentially inflating the overall costs of healthcare all around, and no efforts were made to fix this problem before forcing everyone to partake.

We sort of have that problem here as well. The government basically just fixes the prices for a lot of stuff so the insurance companies cannot just extort us. But then you might as well ask what's the point of insurance if they cannot set their own prices depending on risk? There is really no point. Our system is more expensive than the UK and we pay higher taxes as well. It's just worst.
>>
File: 348310.gif (2MB, 245x286px) Image search: [Google]
348310.gif
2MB, 245x286px
>>35194217
>the president doesn't think I'm entitled to people's time and resources for free
>what an assclown!
>>
>>35195121
>le my le news source is le not fake because le it aligns with my le beliefs. You probably listen to le fake news on le other side of le political spectrum which means my le news source is le not fake

I bet you also think fact checking websites have a liberal bias because they're forced to correct the larger amount of lies and bullshit coming from the conservative side.

Evangelicals are completely ruining the republican party. Stop pandering to the American Taliban and things will get better for you, I promise.
>>
>>35195217
Oh yeah, just like how he lied about the wall??
>>
>>35195321
>Trump's healthcare plan

What is it exactly? All I know is Trump has said it will be the best healthcare plan ever. But I haven't seen specifics.
>>
>>35195447
Dude, I'm not even a Trump hater (I'm on board with the travel restrictions), but the wall is fucking retarded.
>>
File: bad-taxidemy-8.jpg (36KB, 586x579px) Image search: [Google]
bad-taxidemy-8.jpg
36KB, 586x579px
>>35194217
Tell me OP. Who did you vote for?
>>
>>35195447
it's gonne be bigly. at least 68 stories tall. mexico is still paying for it. it'll be the best, believe me.
>>
>>35194904
>barely

It was close to a landslide victory. He destroyed Hillary.

Also OP fuck off.
>>
>>35195447

That's the one thing he didn't lie on because thatbis what he used to get his voting base. "We're gonna build the wall and maga"
>>
>>35195571
Too bad for your map that hectares don't vote. People vote. And no one lives in your giant red shit areas.
>>
>>35195571
do you even understand what this map represents? it's not total number of votes.

trump literally won the election on the back of a few hundred thousands votes spread across a few key swing states. he lost the popular vote by the largest margin in history for an electoral college winner.
>>
>>35195571
And before anyone breaks out this argument:
>muh popular vote
Both Trump and Clinton developed their campaign strategies around winning electoral votes. If it was a popular vote system, then the campaigns would've been run differently, and the outcome of the popular vote would've been different.
>>
>>35194217
I hope you die and suffocate on cake.
>>
>>35195619
>he lost the popular vote by the largest margin in history for an electoral college winner.
Just shows how much we need him. We are being overrun by shitskins.
>>
>>35195644
>We are being overrun by shitskins.
evangelical fear mongering and "fake news". same playbook the American Taliban has been using for decades now.
>>
>>35195620
Fake news to cover up that the repulicrooks can't win over the large urban population hubs
>>
>>35195680
t. shitskin

original fucking comment
>>
>>35195680
Ahhh come on now. I agree that >>35195644 is a bit misguided as well, but Christian influence in the Republican party is nowhere near as bad as the Taliban. You're gonna undermine yourself in intellectual debates if you throw out such silly comments.

>>35195697
'Kay, nice argument.
>>
>>35195503
I didn't vote because Hillary is a crook but I don't like conservatives either so
>>
File: polnutshell.jpg (353KB, 1492x1472px) Image search: [Google]
polnutshell.jpg
353KB, 1492x1472px
>>35195680
>>35195699
>low intelligence cuck actually believes trump rhetoric

fucking lol. you're more likely to be killed by a white nationalist than a muslim immigrant
>>
>>35194479
HL Menken was pretty red pilled about race. Leftists like to ignore that part. Funny...
>>
>>35195798
Yeah because we're not letting them in by the fucking boatload yet. Have you seen Europe recently? Hell, have you seen the Middle East?
>>
I don't have any faith in Trump but Obamacare has been a failure. Ideally Rand Paul's plan will get through.
>>
>>35195718
>Christian influence in the Republican party is nowhere near as bad as the Taliban.

Evangelicals have more political power on the right than you'd care to realize, apparently. Trump knew he wouldn't win without them, which is why he picked Pence in the first place.

Every batshit policy of the right that denies civil liberties, oppresses minorities, objectifies women, fearmongers against refugees, etc., is all the brainchild of the evangelical American Taliban. Trump would not have won the election without Pence and the American Taliban vote, and he's indebted to them and their fullretard policies because of it.
>>
>>35194479
Most people who quote Menken are usually low-info fedora lords themselves, with tremendously unearned arrogance. See Seth Macfarlane.
>>
>>35195821
>believes fake news and fear mongering by /pol/ retards

lmao europe is fine.

also the reason there's refugees and destabilization in the ME in the first place is our fuckery. it's only fair we help out a bit before they radicalize and hate us even more.
>>
File: CcF6GA2VAAA5fyW.jpg (27KB, 631x631px) Image search: [Google]
CcF6GA2VAAA5fyW.jpg
27KB, 631x631px
>>35195870

>muslims are so peaceful that we should let them in before they become even more aggressive and try to kill us more

I can't tell if this is bait or not but seriously man end your life. You are an embarrassment of a human being.
>>
>>35195821
>Have you seen Europe recently?
Yea, nothing is wrong with it. Lot's of anti-immigration and white nationalist groups trying to sensationalize things that statistics just don't back up, though.

>have you seen the Middle East?
You mean the countries we've been bombing the shit out of and directly promoting unending war in for decades? Yea they're not doing so well, wonder why?
>>
>>35195821
>Have you seen Europe recently?

What do you think is happening in Europe, lol?

Do you think we have some kind of war zone going on?

Last I checked elementary school kids still ride their bicycles for up to three kms to go to school on their own.

Life is pretty safe here. Nowhere near as bad as a shady neighbourhood in New York.

It's funny cause my American relatives always complain how unsafe it is there and many Americans are emigrating back to their families homelands cause raising kids here is much safer.
>>
>>35194217

Goon medicaid you fucking retard. Are you literally too lazy to make a phone call?
>>
>>35195860
>denies civil liberties
Examples? I'm pro-gay marriage, so I acknowledge that the party has fucked up there, but please provide me some other examples.

>oppresses minorities
Both major parties are guilty of this. Welfare keeps people complacent and stifles personal growth. If the left wants to help minorities, they need to work to improve the public education system as well as the infrastructure of low-income areas.

>objectifies women
Fucking lol. What does this even mean? What policy is like, "Also, women are fine pieces of ass." Before you cite the wage gap, the popular 77 cents figure is the results of simply averaging male incomes and female incomes without controlling for any differences in hours worked or even occupation.

>fear mongers against refugees
Sorry, but it doesn't make sense to import military-age men from a country that you're at war with. I'm very against the wars in the Middle East. Unfortunately they're still happening, so it's utterly brainless to let nationals from those countries immigrate here.
>>
>>35195910

Vast majority of Muslims are peaceful.

The people trying to kill you are the people that the US government created to attack some other people as pawns. They created them. They armed them and then they tried to get rid of them once they were done. But they didn't manage to get rid of them. They just turned them into enemies. The average Muslim has nothing at all to do with the shitfest you created.
>>
>>35195910
>this stupid alt right logic again

poor persecuted people lead to extremists

why do you think america has always positioned itself as the global good guy? because it protects us too you fucking moron. acting like a cruel heartless enemy is exactly what your enemies want you to look like

god trumpcucks should just fucking shoot themselves. you're too stupid to live.
>>
>>35195954
this. OP is fucking stupid. I'm in a work training program and get medicad, soon I will not need it
>>
>>35195910
>Europe is overrun by muslims, it must be true because /pol/ told me so!

I hope you were too fat to climb up the basement stairs on voting day.
>>
>>35195943
Have you not seen what happened in Sweden the other Saturday?

Oh wait, me neither. But Trump did.
>>
>>35196092

>Have you not seen what happened in Sweden the other Saturday?

What happened in Sweden the other Saturday, lol?

Do you release that this is literally the fake news you keep shouting about? They make fake stories and then they tell you that you don't see them in mainstream news because mainstream news censors them. Yeah, good excuse lol. No way to verify that from your basement but you believe them without any evidence.

I mean, come on seriously?

I live just below Sweden. If anything major happened, I would have definitely heard.
>>
>>35195772
I guess you have no one to blame besides yourself you stupid fucking idiot.

Hillary may have been a crook, but I guarantee you that she wouldn't have tried to repeal Obamacare.
>>
>>35194217
>>35196140
Foxtrot
Uniform
Charlie
Kilo

Oscar
Foxtrot
Foxtrot

Foxtrot Alpha Golf Golf Oscar Tango

Go get a job you lazy piece of shit
>>
>>35195981
>Examples?
gay marraige, abortion, voter suppression, the vague as fuck "religious liberties" acts they keep trying to pass that would give evangelicals the legal right to openly discriminate against pretty much anyone they don't agree with

>objectifies women
the entire pro-life movement. support of "grab her in the pussy" attitudes. they don't believe women have ownership of their own bodies. i mean, fuck, they're trying to pass laws that label pregnant women as "hosts" and strips them of all human agency. I'm not saying they hate women, heck, it's the opposite. they covet women to the degree that they want to make them possessions.

>it doesn't make sense to import military-age men from a country that you're at war with
which is a perfectly acceptable opinion. it's also nonexistent fake news. the fact that you think we're actually importing "overwhelming numbers of fighting age single males" shows that you're already knee deep in the fearmongering. conservatives and alt-righters bank on the fact that literally nobody in this country understands our vetting process or pays attention to who we're actually letting in. they can say whatever the fuck they want and slap on a few cherrypicked photographs and people lose their shit over myths like "muslim outbreeding", "rapefugees" and "white genocide"
>>
>>35195133
It's the only way to ensure younger people that generally don't need healthcare are staying on the plans and contributing to them. The biggest problem is the huge deductibles that make the plans themselves basically useless. My GF technically has healthcare and she's paying like 50 bucks a month for it, but the deductible is so high it's not worth it for the minor issues she sometimes encounters and she's still going to free clinics.
>>
wahhhh other people are no longer going to pay to treat my illnesses that were most likely caused by my own choice in an unhealthy lifestyle.

kill yourself parasite
>>
Tfw I offer to gay marry robots so they can move to Canada and get on the bux but nobody ever wants to. I hate being a leaf.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.