[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /downwardspiral/ ? Used to fuck this 9/10 in high school.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: asdd.jpg (70KB, 605x756px) Image search: [Google]
asdd.jpg
70KB, 605x756px
who here /downwardspiral/ ?
Used to fuck this 9/10 in high school. Now I havent felt the touch of a female in years
>>
how can i go down if I've always been at rock bottom?
>>
File: degeneracy.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>35194184
get a pick and start digging
>>
>>35194184
you must've had some point in your life when you did better?
>>
>>35194216
You'd think so but nupe
>>
>>35194184

The moment of your birth was the beginning of the downward spiral.
>>
>>35194146
Yeah i know that feel.

When plusminus 15yo girls used to crush on me all the time. One even tried to convince me to grope for two years in a row. The funny fact is that i had an oneitis then, and in a way i was hers - yet she litteraly cucked me with 3guys and still had sexual adventures with me. I wanted to kill myself. Now these girls are sluts and i became a cyborg. I live now in a male dormitory so its shit. I go to school literally only with males. Only have one female (other than my family) i have contact with and its my BF.

Although after a 3 year abstinence of any sexual pleasures i hooked up by an accident with my semi-ex-oneitis just after she broke up with her boyfriend whom she was 2years with and lost virginity to (so i think, because maybe while she cucked me she had sex with that fucking prick).

18.5 half now. Today i found out i gained 8kg in two weeks because i ate so fucking much. I feel bad.

I want to die
>>
>>35194214
this was pretty hot until the gay dude started sucking dick halfway through.
>>
>used to have lots of friends
>played guitar in one band, bass in another
>lots of friends
>frequent parties
>qt3.14 gf
>bright future

7 years later
>NEET
>shower about once a month, if that
>only leave apartment to walk dog
>obese gf, former cardiobunny
>made her skip the gym to stay home and smoke weed with me
>her mass expanded rapidly

Everything I touch turns to shit eventually.
>>
>>35195136
Do yoga and tai-chi with her when you smoke weed you fucking faggot.
>>
>>35195136
>>have a gf

Fuck of NORMIEEEEEE!!!!!!
>>
>>35195136
>her mass expanded rapidly
hahah great post
>>
>>35194146
>highschool
>literal chad (before it was a meme ofc)
>homecoming queen gf
>most played matches in the first team (football)
>trophies everywhere ... i still have them in a bag upstairs, along with my hopes and dreams of being normal again.

>now, 28
>live at home with my gran
>completely bald, fat, ugly
>not spoke to someone other than my gran all year I don't think
>my bed sheets haven't been washed in months. there's shit stains all over than them
>cum on myself and just let it dry in, shower maybe once a month at best
>teeth are starting to fall out, i'm assuming for not brushing or visiting a dentist in 8 years
>don't know if I'd even remember how to kiss a girl, nevermind what sex is like these days.

feels, I dunno man.
>>
>>35195039

>wanting to die because of a girl
You just proved your immaturity. There's only 1 valid reason to wish death regarding a relationship and it's if your life-long, true partner dies in an accident and you have no children together.
>>
>>35195412

You can't be ugly because of baldness if you were that attractive back then. You can be ugly due to being fat though.
>>
>>35195412
wow this might be me in 7 years, im 21 now
>>
ITT: conplete faggots who were born with every advantage and fucked it up anyways

You aren't robots, you are garbage. You didn't get fucked by genetics, your childhood environment or anything like that, you are just a failed person
>>
>>35195554

I'm definitely not the same, because of drinking and smoking after highschool, and the baldness definitely takes away from your overall look. If I put a hat on or a beanie I'd say my face alone would be 7. But yeah I'm still overweight and bald, can't do anything about them.

>>35195557

Get out now, srs.

>really really srs.
>>
>>35195783

No one is disputing that. I am the first one to admit it.
>>
>>35195783
This.
>hehe i broke up with my gf so im le robot like u guize xDDD

I wish I could punch these cunts in their faggot faces
>>
>>35195922

Of course baldness takes away from looks, but if your face is attractive alone baldness can still look attractive (facial hair and nice clothes help enhance it).
>>
>>35195530
>implying i want to die because of my ex-oneitis
>>
>>35195940
Being a robot lies in the head. Of course being handsome etc helps avoiding being a robot but if youre autistic looks wont help you very much
>>
>>35194184
You can get crushed closer to the bedrock by the gravity of situation. Know from experience.
>>
it's weird for me, ever since i started dating my girlfriend i've gotten into like 10x as much trouble, started being a weeb back on the same level as in high school, and i'm slowly becoming an apathetic narcissistic retard again, i hope she can put up with it hahahahahhhhahah :)))
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.