[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lost 6 years of my life to schizophrenia How the hell do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: schizo.jpg (14KB, 434x326px) Image search: [Google]
schizo.jpg
14KB, 434x326px
>lost 6 years of my life to schizophrenia

How the hell do you recover from this? It feels like waking up from a very long dream.
>>
>>35194019
Write poems and shit. Girls will love a damaged, sensitive man like you.
>>
>>35194019
How did you get rid of it

oreo
>>
Energy drinks desu
>>
im schizo too currently on risperdal but ive been taking half the dose im supposed to be taking being crazy feels good man
>>
>>35194036
probably. I've been told I'm attractive in the erratic douchebag sort of way

>>35194047
medication
>>
mentally ill bump
>>
>>35194019
>got extremely paranoid 2 years ago
>also got to seeing a weird vibrating squiggle in both eyes
>thought it was a weird floater at the time
>just learned recently that it has something to do with the back of your brain, called scintillating scotoma
>that pic
uh-oh
>>
>tfw schizo
>spent over $15k trying to find any treatment that worked (nothing has)
>govt won't give me disability because it's all in my head
>doctor has given up told me to get ECT or something
>Only place that does ECT is over 100 miles away
I think I'm just going to kms desu
>>
>schizotypal
>NEET
>maximal disability level
>go out once a month
>get super nervous about any kind of human interaction, including family members
>actually scared of getting better and be forced to work
>>
you need proper nutrition, avoidance of intoxicants including and especially cannabis/psychedelics/dissociatives/benadryl, sunlight, sleep, meditation, family time, walks in the park, reading books, thinking about life, introspection, time away from internet.

schizophrenia is totally manageable without life destroying medications. you've just gone adrift because you never learned how to tune into yourself. you've lost touch with your center, so you get tossed around in an asteroid belt.
>>
>>35195633
>tfw this anon is the craziest person in the thread
>>
>>35195633
uhhh no. some mental illness can be fixed by removing toxicity in your life. but most need to treat the chemical imbalance in your brain first.

if you had a terrible experience with meds in the past. you should bring it up with your therapist and be prescribed alternatives
>>
>>35194019
schizophrenia isn't real you fucking. kill yourself you fucking worthless faggot
>>
>>35195975
>observable mental illness isn't real

found the low intelligence trailer trash who thinks you can pray away mental illness
>>
>>35195330
what would changing miles to kilometers help
>>
File: autism_327531.jpg (40KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
autism_327531.jpg
40KB, 639x479px
I've had psychosis, might be schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or schizoaffective disorder.
I think I'll eventually outgrow it just as I did with epilepsy.
>>
>>35194082
Risperdal can give you breasts
>>
>>35194019
What did you get up to in the six years? How are your memories of it?
>>
>schizophrenic
>am currently changing med from risperdal to latuda

Hopefully I can lose weight that I've gained from being on fatass risperdal
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.