[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a date guys, never been one one before. How do I not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: 1477658991323.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477658991323.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
I got a date guys, never been one one before. How do I not fuck this up?
>>
You cant fuck up imaginary things.
>>
>>35193647
I really got a date, I need advice, pls anon
>>
>>35193625
fake it to you make it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVYuMhjk58o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kaR6-MIV8k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzadqIuseGE
>>
File: IMG_0021.jpg (14KB, 108x124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
14KB, 108x124px
>>35193625
Don't do exactly what the image you posted is doing. Don't spell your spaghetti all over the place... and remember, never "confess" or tell a girl you like her, rather just show it by breaking the touch barrer, don't be afraid to her physical, such as making a move first by grabbing her hands, placing your hand on her lower back, hug her, and never touch her private parts until she feels comfortable enough around you. If she doesn't like the way you touch her, she's gonna let you know right away, trust me on that one. But as long as you keep getting physical and you see it doesn't bother her, then keep going and know your limits, don't act all desperate and like a creeper or you'll scare her away
>>
just be yourself :^) no really be yourself
>>
>>35193712
I haven't been on an official date in years, but I remember some general protocol.

What are y'all planning on doing together? >>35193712
>>
>>35193625
Dates are for normies. You will fail. HARD.

Who is she btw? Fembot? Normie from Tinder?
Why don't you get a comfy skype date and play some vidya or watch a movie on rabb.it?
>>
>>35193732
This is completely not the correct way to go. You're not allowed to be physical with a woman unless you're a 9-10/10 Chad. You have to gain her trust after countless dates and meetups before you can even consider looking her in the eye without her thinking you're a rapist let alone touching her.
>>
>>35193727
>fake it to you make it
That's actually bad advice. You'd rather smooth things up, rather lying.
>>
>>35193727
Thanks for the vids
>>35193732
Is it safe to attempt touch on a first ever date? Should I wait until a possible second date to try?
>>35193737
Ok Chad
>>
Asspie here. Be sure to be confident (tough, but it pays off) and compliment her lots. Also be sensitive to her feelings and shit, and listen more than you talk. Girls like that in my experience. Best of luck man. May today be the day that Anon the Robot finally gets pussy.
>>
>>35193744
We are getting coffee
>>35193745
I probably will yes. We go to the same college, she's got an eyebrow piercing and red hair and I think she watches anime and plays vidya
>>
>>35193764
>Is it safe to attempt touch on a first ever date? Should I wait until a possible second date to try?
He's fucking memeing. You should touch her as much as possible (except starting from sexualized areas) - even hug her when meeting her first.
>>
>>35193764
>Is it safe to attempt touch on a first ever date?
If you don't touch on the 1st date you never will. Just touch her shoulder or forearm.
>>
>>35193796
Get informed about a certain(interesting) topic and talk abiut that so that you can show you are an interesting person. Actually have something to say.
>>
>>35193810
>>35193827
So I should touch her? The inner autist wants to think otherwise, should I really hug her if it goes well?
>>
File: 1476912686093.jpg (7KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1476912686093.jpg
7KB, 200x195px
>>35193625
Ask to split the bill. It shows that you think that they're independent.
>>
>>35193848
Yes. If you dont get atleast kiss from 1st date then it's pointless to continue with her
>inner autist
Just because you dont like when other touch you, doesnt mean that others feel in the same way.
>>
File: 1477422378606.png (81KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
1477422378606.png
81KB, 400x397px
>>35193840
I have autismo level knowledge of music, and I play a fair bit of vidya and have watched some gook toons. Will this be enough?
>>
File: IMG_0199.jpg (15KB, 469x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0199.jpg
15KB, 469x256px
>>35193756
I'm nowhere near being a Chad and the few girls I've went out with never felt uncomfortable by me touching them, I guess that when you're "funny" you can get away with some things. The "If you can make her laugh you can make her do anything" meme works, that's how I've gotten so far. You just gotta know your limits.

>>35193764
You can touch her by placing your hands on her lower back or her shoulders, DO NOT by any means try to touch her ass or boobs or you'll come off as a desperate creeper who only wants to get laid. Try to grab her hands, always make eye contact with her so she knows your truly intentions, don't just grab her hands and look away like nothing happen, eye contact shows your truly intentions, after you stare at her eyes, she's gonna giggle or say something, and it depends from what you say at that moment. Just act normal, it's a girl for fuck's sake, it's not a creature for another planet or a god that will punish you forever if you fail. Don't overthink too much, whatever she says that what she means, and always take the lead, women love a man who's on top of his shit. If you don't agree with her, don't agree with her, don't be afraid of her getting mad at your for some shit you don't agree with her, they love it when you go against her.

So go ahead, boii make us proud, making a girl like you is hot as hard as you and we all think it is, go out there and score, fuckboii we're rooting for you
>>
>>35193869
>>>35193840 (You)
>I have autismo level knowledge of music, and I play a fair bit of vidya and have watched some gook toons. Will this be enough?

No, not at all. Music is ok, avoid vidya and chinese cartoons at all costs.
>>
>>35193881
Thank you, I will try that. Valuable advice, thanks for the eencouragement home slice.
>>
>>35193882
But I'm pretty sure she likes mongol comix and vidya
>>
>>35193760
np anon you white and who you going out with
>>
>>35193955
Don't be sure abiut it. No girl except landwhales and autists like to talk about vidya and animaymays on a date.

>t. Normie
>>
Be kind of an asshole in a sarcastic way but not a down right insulting her type way never criticize her looks and when she shows up tell her she looks nice. Order drinks if that's what you guys are doing and let her talk because that's what girls do gage the convo to tailor fit your responses and lie about liking the same shot she does so she stays interested. If she makes a bad joke say hahah alright ugh I gotta come jokingly but don't second bad joke say haha okay I really gotta go hahah jk you'll be fine anon or I mean you'll def fuck it up. If you need an idea for the date I'd say quiet bar order an old fashion with rye
>>
>>35193972
unless she told you that.
>>
>>35193972
She's kind of an autist famiglia, apparently she claims to be pansexual and she literally wears Zelda and Smash buttons on her school bag.
>>
>>35193980
Every girl is the same. Don't date weaboos.
>>
>>35193993
How old are you famalam?
Don't date woman who are stuck in their early teens which is where those interests lie.
>>
>>35193994
>Don't date weaboos.
How that's even worse that dating regular one?
>>
>>35194012
I'm 18, we're in the same year
>>
>>35194030
Are you still in High school?
>>35194021
Regular woman with adult interests are better to talk with and spend time with in my experience. But hey everyone has their own thing. I dont like my woman having child like interests like anime.
>>
>>35194060
Yes I am

Thyme
>>
>>35194060
>Regular woman with adult interests
Gee, let me guess. Travelling or reading celeb gossip is a hobby?
>>
>>35194108
Have fun on the date then. Try not to make it awkward for you and her and show her a good time. Just dont show that if you are TOO interested in anime and vidya. Make it casual.
>>
>>35194134
No. That's hobbies for stacies in high school who have life on easy mode. Find a woman who can hold a decent conversation about a serious topic for more than 10 minutes. Traveling is a topic that is nice but too easy. Find someone who challenges you.
>>
>>35194163
>Find someone who challenges you
An intellectual kind of one? Too bad those girls are usually the easiest catch for Chads as they usually been ignored by them in puberty.
>>
>>35194231
Yes an intellectual one. Someone who is at uni and studies something worth studying.
Very glad i found myself one.
>>
Talk to her and have her talk to you. Ask her questions about herself. Try to find things you commonly are interested in. Make sure to relate to stuff she says
>>
It's easy, just find common ground and be a little bit cocky without being a dickhead.

Also never show off your inner autist and remember that if she wasn't already into you she wouldn't have agreed to go out with you in the first place, don't listen to your own judgment of yourself
>>
>>35194258
>Very glad i found myself one.
Just because you've found one, doesnt mean that everyone will.
>>
>>35194258
>>35194934
>found myself one
>found one

you mean forged an interpersonal relationship with another human? some of your attitude seeps through in your choice of words... or maybe I am reading too much into it?
>>
>>35194060
>>35194163

Yeah
A real grown up woman who visits childrens boards like 4chan
>>
File: imgres-13.jpg (6KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
imgres-13.jpg
6KB, 259x195px
>>35193860
no u cunt. and thats an after meal thing the fucks op supposed to do to keep his spaghetti in his pockets and not all over the table is what he wants t know
>>
>>35196553
You can still joke around saying that she owes you one coffee now.
>>
>>35193796
These type of grills tend to be crazy. Remember, animals tend to ward off potential predators with bright colors, to show how toxic/venomous they are
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.