[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to my female psychologist >i ask her if she can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1fb.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
273KB, 600x583px
>talking to my female psychologist
>i ask her if she can show me the boobs because i have never seen boobs in real life
>she calls my parents and the director of the hospital
>i cant go back to the hospital and my parents are angry because now they are going to pay a private psychologist
i hate this slut, she fucked around 50 chads and she cant show me her boobs
>>
I'm surprised she didn't call security to throw you out. Unless you can provide more detail or proofs, this story is fake though.
>>
Things that didn't happen thread?
>>
>>35192902
what were her exact words?

maybe there's still hope
>>
File: 1305506420001.jpg (67KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
1305506420001.jpg
67KB, 677x782px
>>35192902
>>35192956

Honestly how hard is it to show some lonely autist your boobs though? It takes literally 3 seconds and could be therapeutic, what a bitch
>>
>>35192902
It's a reasonable question honesty. Women literally protest for the right to go topless in public. She's being paid fat sums of money just to speak with him, she might as well flash her sacks of fat gyno tissue at him to help him along. Women don't actually care though all they want is a paycheck
>>
>>35193259
This, I've gotten so many straight dudes to privately show me their ass just by playing the "I'm a pathetic ugly loser and I promise not to tell anyone" card.
>>
>>35192902
>"""psychologist""" humiliates her customer in front of his close relatives.

I'm not even surprised.
>>
>>35192902
write a manifest and go shoot up a women's dormitory or even better look on normiebook for a sorority party and kill all those alpha staciesmake sure the feds don't see it tho
>>
>>35193259
>Honestly how hard is it to show some lonely autist your boobs though? It takes literally 3 seconds and could be therapeutic, what a bitch
There was actually something like this in NYC a few years ago. Some 'therapeutic' company would help socially shy people and virgins develop skills for becoming intimate with others and, in the worst cases, they would bring in some woman to show you her boobs. It might still be around, I'm not sure.
>>
psychology is not even a real thing. Its just normies trying to talk things back to normal. You need to study cars to be a mechanic,

you need to study animals in their natural habitat to be a zoologist

how in the FUCK do you think a normie can even understand how to fix a robot when they've been avoiding them their entire life and indirectly create them?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.