[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you missed out on teenage sex This the worst feel in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1487687366111.jpg (218KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487687366111.jpg
218KB, 800x1200px
>tfw you missed out on teenage sex
This the worst feel in the world. I feel like I missed out on a crucial part of growing up. There's no recovering from this.
>>
>>35190889
Same Op
>tfw even if you get laid it will be amazing and wonderful for you and awful for the other person
>tfw your behind everybody
>>
>tfw the only chance to lose virginity is a junkie
The only person I ever managed to get close before i basically piledrived her in panic
>>
Stop creating this same shitty thread over and over.
>>
pahoo

PAHOO

boo hoo

get over it OP stop being such a little bitch about it.
>>
I didn't miss out on it
It was nothing special
And now I've been without sex for almost a decade
Losing your virginity doesn't magic away your problems
>>
>>35191048
see I'm glad I'm not in your position. I'd rather be a virgin than be a non virgin who can never get laid. At least I have that virgin appeal.
>>
>>35191345
Well that's what I tell people when they complain about being virgins
>>
>>35191411
Yeah I'm preserving my virginity and not falling for the casual sex meme. I may not remain a virgin forever, I just wan to be in a very long term relationship before I have sex for the first time. Like minimum six months but preferably over a year.
>>
>>35190889
Why dont think I trust. In. My. Self. Listen u little bug. Stop acting like a neanderthal. If you want sex jerk off or get girls. The road that suits you best
>>
The video that the image shows is so fucking hot. One of my all-time favourites.

Search for Kimmy Granger (spelling?) threesome and it should pop up.
>>
Teenage sex is pretty shit. No one knows what they are doing. 24 now and sex keeps getting better.
>>
>>35190889
It's quite depressing that i had to spend my horniest and most energetic years being unwanted. I could get over a lot of other things but that really made me feel different from the rest in a very bad way. And the women my age now look horrible and have had hundreds of cocks mangling their insides.
>>
>>35191629
>having sex with fresh teenage pussy
vs
>having sex with 25+ roasted vaginas
Yeah, it doesn't get better. You're a fucking deluded retard, that's all.
>>
>>35191647
>t. beta nerd virgin
>>
>>35190889
13-18 year old me would have completely agreed with you.

But once you actually do start having a sex life you realise how insignificant all that is.

Teen sex has horrid statistical attachments, so be glad OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI
>>
Fucking whatever. Please.
>>
>>35190889
you gonna die anyway so why bother lmao
>>
>stop coming here a year ago
>being called a beta virgin is an insult here now

Jesus christ

>>35191679
>>
File: 1433395456579.gif (983KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1433395456579.gif
983KB, 400x225px
>>35191691
fucking retards that breed like rats just because it makes them feel good

creating more problems for the world and consuming resources all because they just wanna feel good about themselves

fucking idiots are ramming themselves into the ground and their incompetence affects everyone else
>>
>tfw no matter who you end up with and how much you love her, she will always remember choking on chads dick at 16 and telling all her friends about how great it was
>>
File: 1479928829383.jpg (232KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
1479928829383.jpg
232KB, 720x533px
>only one chance at puberty
>wasted it being fat
>>
>>35190889
i fucked teenagers throughout my 20's so i'm good
>>
File: 1484976230305.jpg (268KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484976230305.jpg
268KB, 1280x720px
>>35190889
I don't know about sex but missing out on highschool love is definitely something you can't recover from.
Your brain finished its physical development without proper emotional development.
You are fucked, forever.
>>
>>35191428
holy shit look at this giant loser! HAHAHA. What a giaaaaaant faggot you are jesus christ, what a cuck! btw you have to be 18+ to be on here, kid. You will never be a man. Naive little child.
>>
>>35193088
I'm 19. How does waiting to have sex make me a cuck? Furthermore if you actually think having sex is what makes you a man you need to gtfo this board you normie scum.
>>
>>35190889
You just have the experience later. I was 23 and my gf 22, virgins, and we just had the whole "teenage sex" phase late.
>>
>>35193122
> Like minimum six months but preferably over a year.
this is what makes you a giant fucking cuck. you would wait that long to have sex with a girl you're with? HAAAAHHAAAHAAAhahaah jump off a bridge dude you're NEVER gonna get have sex!
>>
>>35193138
Why rush into it and have sex with someone I hardly know? YOU see like you're the one who's underage with your childish perception of what sex is. You sound like one of those 14 year old kids who claims they get so much pussy when in reality he knows jack shit.

Watch the video >>35191691 linked. It makes sense for your own well being and for the well being of society to not rush into sex. I'm waiting for the right person. I'm not a cuck if I'm the one refusing sex to thirsty girls based on my principles. I am in fact cucking them.
>>
>>35193202
>I am in fact cucking them.
sure thing, kid, sure thing. you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better *wink*
>>
>>35193138
hmm... idk about that

my first gf we waited almost a year, but my current gf, were fucking for a month before dating.
>>
>>35193238
Denying thirsty roasties of sex and attention is practically the definition of cucking them. They want me, they see me as desirable and I'm denying them of that privilege which very few men would deny them of. How does that make me the cuck?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.