[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl makes fun of you for being a virgin, nobody bats an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6264.jpg (289KB, 850x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6264.jpg
289KB, 850x695px
>girl makes fun of you for being a virgin, nobody bats an eye
>make fun of a girl for being a slut, everyone loses their mind

Why does society have this unfair sexist double standard?
>>
I unironically blame the Jews
>>
File: 1487374707692.jpg (130KB, 640x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1487374707692.jpg
130KB, 640x1081px
>girls

men created the stud and alpha archetype that they use to persecute everyone else to be seen as "lesser"

this is why we need feminism
>>
>>35190694
But feminists perpetuate this archetype by routinely mocking male virgins and using virgin as an insult.
>>
>>35190727
that's called toxic masculinity
>>
>>35190694
Evolution created that, you blank slatist scum.
>>
>>35191029
Your elevation of evolution to something unchangeable is really hypocritical. Social conditioning plays a greater role in what we determine "good" or sexually appropriate than random genes.
>>
>>35190680
Losing your virginity takes a certain amount of social capital, and that's something that girls are more keenly attuned to focusing on. Abstaining takes self-control, and that is something to which they are poorly suited. Tl;dr gynocentric values.
>>
>>35191029
"gangsta rap made me do it"
>>
>>35191128
this. yes your instinct to pursue the best partner is given by evolution.
however a chad, defined jawline, "pretty face" etc. are made up by society. its not actually a fenetically superb feature
>>
File: 1445702481134.jpg (592KB, 1997x1479px) Image search: [Google]
1445702481134.jpg
592KB, 1997x1479px
it's because of the past. we're being punished because of the past.

we're just reliving a vicious cycle of revenge movements. revenge for slavery, revenge for wars, revenge for rights.
i wonder if it will ever end.
>>
>>35191128
>Social conditioning plays a greater role in what we determine "good" or sexually appropriate than random genes.
Of course not. Genes are not random, they were selected by the environment. The most attractive are the ones who have genetic cues that signal they are the most fit to survive in said environment. You can't override your instincts but only hold them in check for the shortest while.
>>
>>35192640
>however a chad, defined jawline, "pretty face" etc. are made up by society. its not actually a fenetically superb feature
Nope. A defined jawline and symmetrical face are cues of health. We are wired to breed with healthy partners to produce healthy offspring.
>>
>>35192706
next is revenge for revenge
we could stop it if we collectively rise above animalistic needs and feelings, thus stopping a minority elite from using everyone else in what is to them essentially a game
>>
>>35190680
Who said it was fair? just don't waste too much energy on things you can't control.
>>
>>35192898
the things you say are attractive at this current time. back in the day it was different things.
heck, even at this time other things are attractive in other cultures.

but just keep believing while you fet bred like animals by the 1%, its fine

theyll kill billions at some point anyway lol
>>
>>35191016
It's from a woman doing it and she's doing it willingly. It's just called being a douche.
>>
>>35190694
>>35191128
>blaming men for what women do with no proof whatsoever
>incidentally also implies that women are inferor since they can't have their own opinions, and are somehow controlled by the male hivemind they call the patriarchy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.