[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the girl with macromastia in your year anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

What happened to the girl with macromastia in your year anons?

>Dated her, chick called Helen
>Went from 36c to 36H in the space of a year
>Its been years since ive seen her
>Met up with her last week because of ex feels
>Shes a 38R and lactating because of the rapid stimulation
>>
>>35188769
wtf
why aren't you dating her you retard
>>
>>35189041
cause you're married to her dumbfuck
TAKE YOUR PILLS
>>
>>35189089
I am??
OH BOI
>>
>>35189041
OP here,

sadly anon, she was nuts. she was highly abusive, manipulative and nasty in nature. or thats what she turned out like.
i met up mwith her because of feels and her feels too. never going back to that though. fuck it
>>
>that feel when knew many early bloomers but never encountered a macromastia chick

feels awful
>>
>>35189404
>chick in my collage
>qt emo grill
>left collage for like 3 months
>apparently she was ill or something
>came back with absolutely giant tits
>had rocketed from 34B to 36F
>turns out her family had a history of macromastia and when she started developing at a rapid rate around 19 she needed time off to save 'embarrassment'
>>
>>35189498
it must've been extra embarrassing for her to return
she should've just let everyone see them grow gradually and try to play it off

it was probably extremely jarring to everyone coming back with that much of a change
even the non-pervs would stare at something so ridiculous
>>
Hey there OP. Just a hint, everyone has read your story by now because you fucking spam it multiple times a day.
>>
>>35189656
yeah but he posts enormous titties
he's okay in my book
>>
>>35189689
True. Bring on more enormous tits. However, OP won't be forgiven until he posts a picture of the ex he keeps mentioning.
>>
My gf has 32H origanelo tiddies :3
>>
>>35189845
I'm a bit confused about how bra sizes work. My gf has huge boobs and hers are 32DDD. Is 32H a lot bigger than that or a different shape or something?
>>
>>35189878
DDD is the same as F
H is two inches of bust larger
>>
hmm just popped on /r9k/ after awhile to see if any new pepes. I never had a girl that was around my age to date that had massive titties. Though let me tell you what, I got LUCKY AS FUCK and got with this rightoutofhighschool girl with huge tits(she is kinda fat but meh....tits are my thing) 40K bra size
>>
>>35189878
The number = the band size aka the number in inches around the rib cage at the bottom of the tit where the bra sits. The smaller band the skinnier. The letter can be misleading in that 32C is a lot LOT smaller than a 40C. In your case Since the band size is the same and DDD = F (DEF), G is just one size cup bigger. Also encourage her to get properly fitted, most stores don't sell big cup sizes and will try to squish her tits into something too small to make a sale.
>>
>>35189498
this is straight out of a hentai film

>>35189878
>gf
you know what to do
>>
>>35189845
post it ya prickeroni
don't make my anonymous ass insult you ever again
this in your final warning
>>
>>35189656
You know anon. Youre right i do post this loads and loads.
I got told to talk aboyt things amd im not going to lie, i have an obsession with big tits. I miss sucking her tits i miss literally drinking milk from her fully engorged breasts.
I have such an obsession that its making me forget the emotional and physical abuse she gave to me when we were togetger. It was good for almost a year then in the last 3 months she went full nasty bitch.
To be honest anon, to be truly honest. I cant deal mentally with the things she did to me so i cover it up wiyh stories about her breasts because thats the only good thing that came out of that shit show. She still torments me now with texts and pictures even though shes getting married in a few weeks.

Ive blocked her number of several occasions but she always finds a way to contact even though i never reply.

Sorry for annoying you with this. I just dont know how to get her off of my mind.

Also OP here
>>
>>35190514
Pls post a pic of her. You can censore face.
>>
>>35190564
I delete them anon. I want to forget her to be homest and im hoping if i talk about her at enough points she'll leave me. Like expelling pus from a wound.

Ill see if i can find some hang on. Might be some older ones or some shit from when we were both 20. So a few years ago
>>
File: Morning.jpg (34KB, 640x1139px) Image search: [Google]
Morning.jpg
34KB, 640x1139px
>>35190564
Here you go anon, this is when she was rapidly growing.
>>
File: denikupcik_533639417020413635r.jpg (32KB, 640x1139px) Image search: [Google]
denikupcik_533639417020413635r.jpg
32KB, 640x1139px
>>35190564
>>35190720
Was currently a 36F here
>>
File: denikupcik_855919417542848553r.jpg (40KB, 640x1139px) Image search: [Google]
denikupcik_855919417542848553r.jpg
40KB, 640x1139px
>>35190781
>>35190720
>>35190597
>>35190564
See if i can find more recent ones
>>
>>35190781
Thanks. And sorry if it brings back painful memories.
>>
>>35190720
>>35190781
>>35190935

>fat fuck

Thanks, but no thanks.
>>
>>35190974
Wasnt exactly fat anon, chubby yes but not fat by any means. She was only a size 14 when i went out with her
>>
>>35190935
Go on
Keks isn't sexy tho
>>
File: my fuckng face wehn.png (209KB, 420x450px) Image search: [Google]
my fuckng face wehn.png
209KB, 420x450px
>>35190514
>i miss literally drinking milk from her fully engorged breasts
aaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
muh fuggin dick
>>
File: DJev1mK.jpg (21KB, 478x638px) Image search: [Google]
DJev1mK.jpg
21KB, 478x638px
>>35191178
Postin the only other pic i have of her
This is a recent one, yes she got chubby but fucking hell the tits
>>
>>35191178
She would literally drip milk anon
She started self pumping before she got with me because she found engorgement sexually appealing.
When she first got with me she would complain of a dull ache in her boobs and ask me to massage them for her, kinda squeezing them
When she first started to lactate i had to drain her at collage sometimes because the stimulation was too much and her tits would swell almost 2 cup sizes over the day. So it was a short walk to my house and we had to drain her there
Eventually it settled down and she diddnt get so uncomfortable feelings from it. Her tits expanded to accomodate.
From then on we used to do all sorts of milk play. Sometimes she would beg for her tits to be drained because they would literally leak through her bra
But she absolutley loved the feeling kf being filled with milk
>>
>>35191281
>>35191217
>>35190935
Larping faggot
Those two aren't the same woman.
The latter was recently posted and is a Reddit user that self documents her growth. The former is just some webshots of a Czech girl.
>>
>>35191415
Alright the last one is nyxiiee wolf
But the others are real
>>
>>35191281
sorry but your credibility is kill

i still appreciate the tits though
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.