[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe I finally realized the source of the issue that robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1483739302060.jpg (143KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
1483739302060.jpg
143KB, 900x948px
I believe I finally realized the source of the issue that robots and fembots have with each other.
Robots got burned by a "fembot" at some point and now hate all females.
Fembots either got burned by a "robot" or are turned away by the rampant hatred for them on this board.
Please share your personal experiences, robots and fembots. Is this theory correct?
>>
File: 1484235639093.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484235639093.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
I think robots know that the girls on r9k aren't here for them, girls don't really have any value to us other than their vagina so them being here is just a tease.

Sure you have the occasional linking up of male and females here, but no robot who has truly lost all hope will think it could ever be him.
>>
>>35188698
>Is this theory correct?
No. Most "fembots" don't get burned. At least the ones I know. They're playing for sympathy because they're manipulative.
>>
>>35188698
Seems correct. Only the most fucked up of women would actually enjoy it or stay here.
>>
File: I regret nothing.webm (178KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I regret nothing.webm
178KB, 640x480px
No female ever showed me any form of love of affection, not even my mother. So I hate them.

Don't worry I hate most males too, they always made fun of me because I'm not a real man in their eyes.

What I really hate in women they can get away with plenty of weaknesses because they have a vagina while I'm an outcast for the same.
>>
>>35188914
Do you hate children? Or old people?
>>
You're theory is bullshit and betrays a normie perspective. Robots were not burned in their past, they are not "damaged" (that way). This is something non-robots are often trying to push because it is similar to their own experiences but their lives are very different from robots' lives; they can't imagine the kind of isolation and deprivation robots have experienced (emphasis on kind not severity).

We robots dislike fembots because they're not like us, and /r9k/ is only good because it is one of the few places where we can find people like us. They make the /r9k/ experience worse by not fitting in even if they are not bad people.
>>
I've never really interacted with any fembots minus getting a few of them to post their feet just by asking "post feet"

also any fembot lurking this thread should post feet
>>
>>35189027
You called me out fairly well there, friend. I appreciate that we can agree that the difference here is severity not kind. Thanks for your input.
>>35189081
I agree, any lurking fembots please contribute. I will whiteknight any haters away.
>>
>>35189081
>I've never really interacted with any fembots
This. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be "burned" by a fembot. Maybe that's why I hate them.
>>
>>35188698
I come here because I can relate to some of the things robots talk about.
>>
>>35188698
>I believe
fuck off normalcattle, you arent even a robot and you are already telling us what our problem is.
ROPE
>>
>>35189245
Perhaps this is why you are a robot, friend.
Anytime an outsider tries to understand you, you push them away.
Please consider that not every normie who visits here wishes to harm you.
>>
>>35189277
yeah yeah and when i behave otherwise
>jus b urslf xD
lmao totally understand the robot struggle - WAIT WHY AM I WASTING MY TIME, JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF ALREADY FAGGOT
>>
>>35189027
Imagine feeling so insecure about yourself that your precious experience on an image board is hurt because some women are on it too. Pathetic.
>>
>>35189307
I wholeheartedly agree that "being yourself" is a bloody joke. You have to conform, at some degree, to society by rejecting yourself.
This is something I do, and it is part of the reason I am able to perform somewhat well in society.
Are you unable to do this?
>>
>>35189018
I was always expected to not show any weakness so yes, pretty much. Children whine and cry about everything and old people do the same. If I'm not allowed then they aren't allowed. I don't care they are young or old, nobody cared about me either.
>>
>>35189335
Leave the poor robots alone you cow
>>
File: no girls on the internet.png (78KB, 1254x261px) Image search: [Google]
no girls on the internet.png
78KB, 1254x261px
It's not about hating women specifically, it's about hating attention whores of any kind. Do you think the contempt for tripfags, avatarfags, lgbt shitposting and calling any female poster a roastie whore are all unrelated phenomena? This is an anomyous imageboard, not facebook. If you flaunt your identity here, expect backlash.
>>
>>35189529
I like this idea. On the other hand, do you not see that by creating an identity of robots you are still forming some sort of identity?
It is inevitable that we are part of some group. People who joined counter-culture movements did just that. Joined.
>>
I don't like fembots because many of them are opposed to having children.
>>
>>35189617

It seems odd that a robot, who typically gets the short end of the stick in life would be for more people being born and possibly being as miserable as us.

anti-natalism is the true robot way
>>
>>35189636
>t. Ishmael Kikeberg
>>
File: 1479474177012.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479474177012.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>35188698
Kind of. On a logical level I can understand whatever /r9k/ touts is bullshit and doesn't apply to the real world, but on a emotional level I no longer do. /r9k/ has conditioned me to view relationships and sex as nothing more than an unfair trade where relationships benefit women and disadvantage men and vice versa. If feels like if I ever have sex I will just be letting males (whom I've come to despise thanks to robots) use me.

>tfw actually let myself become emotionally damaged by a couple of losers on 4chan
>>
>>35188698
Honestly I just live too far away from any fembots and a long distance relationship is basically impossible so I don't bother at all.
>>
>>35189760
Perhaps my words can sway your perspective a bit, because the issue of who benefits in a relationship is one I have pondered greatly.
It is natural for one person to benefit more, and this beneficiary is the weaker party. It is not directly tied to gender, although there is often a correlation.
For example, in my only relationship (of a month) I was definitely benefiting more. I ended up getting burned hard in the end, but I emerged a better person.
Your hatred of males is something you will have to face otherwise, I don't have much to convince you with there that isn't pseudoscience bs.
>>
>>35189719

Maybe jews want all the whites to be out bred, but them being anti-natalist in general is pretty doesn't make sense, you can't run a human farm without fresh babies to replace the old.
>>
>>35188698
>Robots got burned by a "fembot" at some point and now hate all females.
No, never really talked to a fembot. I've posted my contact details before but they never message. Not angry about that.

I have, however, been burned by females IRL most of my life. They all either outwardly hate or ignore me. I think my sister likes me at least, she sends me a text every week or so. Part of why I still have hope that there are some decent women out there,
>>
>>35189831
I will share in this hope, brother.
It is all that we may cling to.
>>
>>35189760
>/r9k/ has conditioned me to view relationships and sex as nothing more than an unfair trade where relationships benefit women and disadvantage men and vice versa. If feels like if I ever have sex I will just be letting males (whom I've come to despise thanks to robots) use me.
How do you people even view relationships as an unfair trade? There are definitely men and women that are devoted to a partner that is not invested into the relationship, but it's not as if you have to follow in their footsteps.
>>
>>35189817
Only one race buys into the anti-natalist meme, Anon.
>>
>>35189636
>>35189817

and any and all anti-natalist bots. what's the point of living, why not just an hero? and i don't mean this in a mean or condescending way. i just want to understand antinatalism
>>
>>35188698

Fembots don't exist

origanlo
>>
>>35189937

I don't think life is all bad, which is why I stick around, but I'm not gonna force someone to struggle to find happiness like I have to.

Of course plenty of people have struggled through life and were happy to have been born despite the hardships, but there are just as many people on the opposite side of that spectrum, and they aren't wrong, that's just their perception of reality, that life is not worth living. Knowing this I cannot take the risk of giving birth to a miserable person when I have very little control over the amount of suffering/joy they will endure.
>>
>>35190121
thanks anon. this is a very moral standpoint. i'm extremely selfish and always have been, so whether i have kids or not, it will be for selfish reasons.
>>
>>35190202

Hey don't give me too much credit, even without the whole moral dilemma attached bringing more suffer bags into this world I really shouldn't have kids just based on the fact that I'm a loser who can't even take care of himself.

I'm not really against people reproducing, I just wish it was reserved for the best and brightest of us, at least that way children will be in capable hands and more likely to enjoy life.
>>
>>35190283
>I'm not really against people reproducing, I just wish it was reserved for the best and brightest of us, at least that way children will be in capable hands and more likely to enjoy life.

I'm an an antinatalist too and agree with this completely. If you're rich and can provide the best life possible for your child, where they never have to wageslave or struggle too hard but can find joy in whatever pursuit they choose, then by all means reproduce. It's the working class and poor that shouldn't breed.

Then again, even silver spood-fed kids can be miserable shitbags, so maybe it's best to just not condone it at all.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.