/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you guys want girlfriends so badly why don't you just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1487681210758.jpg (242KB, 1388x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1487681210758.jpg
242KB, 1388x2048px
If you guys want girlfriends so badly why don't you just date a fembot? They share like 99% of the same interests as you. I don't get it?
>>
>>35187688
They don't live near me, I've tried.
>>
File: Judge Bread.png (863KB, 5120x3584px) Image search: [Google]
Judge Bread.png
863KB, 5120x3584px
>>35187688
I have congressed to the point where i don't talk to both genders which doesn't matter to me, I have accepted loneliness and being unable to breed.
>>
>>35187688
I much rather complain about my problems than address them.
>>
>>35187688
Date a what?
>>
>>35187688
well tell me how to get one
dubs checked
>>
>>35187688

There is no such thing as a fembot. They cant experience what being a robot is simply because they are female.

This is of course not true for supremely ugly girls, bottom 5%, whom we wouldn't date anyways...
>>
>>35187688
Firstly, I don't want to date or have sex. Secondly, they don't have the same interests as me. Thirdly, even if they do, they have no dedication to do what I want. Also last but not least, there's no such thing as a fembot
>>
>>35187688
I'd honestly give it a shot.

Don't know how it would work though.

also prob too normie for them
>>
>>35187688
fembots are the biggest roasties
>>
Because LDRs suck and I want to put my penis into a vagina
>>
To make the Duxelles: Add mushrooms, shallots, garlic, and thyme to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add butter and olive oil to a large saute pan and set over medium heat. Add the shallot and mushroom mixture and saute for 8 to 10 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper and set aside to cool.

For the Beef:

To prepare the beef: Tie the tenderloin in 4 places so it holds its cylindrical shape while cooking. Drizzle with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper and sear all over, including the ends, in a hot, heavy-based skillet lightly coated with olive oil - about 2 to 3 minutes. Meanwhile set out your prosciutto on a sheet of plastic wrap (plastic needs to be about a foot and a half in length so you can wrap and tie the roast up in it) on top of your cutting board. Shingle the prosciutto so it forms a rectangle that is big enough to encompass the entire filet of beef. Using a rubber spatula cover evenly with a thin layer of duxelles. Season the surface of the duxelles with salt and pepper and sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves. When the beef is seared, remove from heat, cut off twine and smear lightly all over with Dijon mustard. Allow to cool slightly, then roll up in the duxelles covered prosciutto using the plastic wrap to tie it up nice and tight. Tuck in the ends of the prosciutto as you roll to completely encompass the beef. Roll it up tightly in plastic wrap and twist the ends to seal it completely and hold it in a nice log shape. Set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to ensure it maintains its shape.
>>
>>35187780
You sound like such an annoying and boring person to be around. Hopefully this post inspires you to change
>>
because they're never in brisbane
>>
>>35187860
You don't even know what I do, you idiot
>>
>>35187869
the fuck are you talking about, nearly every anon on here from aus is either melbourne, sydney or brisbane
>>
Because none is from Germany, or anywhere near close to me.
>>
>>35187688
do those interests include being alone and self hatred?
>>
ROBOTS

Give me 1 (one [uno]) reasons I should choose to date you over a Chad type. I'm pretty enough to pull most Chads so why should I not go for them? Why should I settle with an ugly guy (which I assume you all are)?
>>
>>35188071

To prepare the beef. Tie the tenderloin in 4 places so it holds its cylindrical shape while cooking. Drizzle with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper and sear all over, including the ends, in a hot, heavy-based skillet lightly coated with olive oil - about 2 to 3 minutes. Meanwhile set out your prosciutto on a sheet of plastic wrap (plastic needs to be about a foot and a half in length so you can wrap and tie the roast up in it) on top of your cutting board. Shingle the prosciutto so it forms a rectangle that is big enough to encompass the entire filet of beef. Using a rubber spatula cover evenly with a thin layer of duxelles. Season the surface of the duxelles with salt and pepper and sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves. When the beef is seared, remove from heat, cut off twine and smear lightly all over with Dijon mustard. Allow to cool slightly, then roll up in the duxelles covered prosciutto using the plastic wrap to tie it up nice and tight. Tuck in the ends of the prosciutto as you roll to completely encompass the beef. Roll it up tightly in plastic wrap and twist the ends to seal it completely and hold it in a nice log shape. Set in the refrigerator for 35 minutes to ensure it maintains its shape.
>>
>>35187884
Can confirm. From brisbane
>>
If you mean "kek" as in "kekekeke," it's an expression started by gamers in Korea. It indicates laughter,
like "hahahaha" would to English speakers.Yes that why when i go to toilet to 'buang air besar' i will produce this Kek Lapis with lapisan halus and it's brown in colour sometimes when my stomach is too hot i will produce melted kek lapis rinnegan- pein
byakugan-hyuuga clan
sharingan- uchiha clan
Shikotsumyaku- kaguya clan
genjutsu that controls the 5 senses- kurama clan
ice release- haku
soma no ko- sakon and ukon
ranmaru kekkei genkai- ranmaru's clan
I think that these are the only kekkei genkai mentioned. naruto naruto kakashis gonna take off his mask it's another mask you didn't watch it in japanese I can't usee the computer can I have the password tall big breasted women oh my peepeeis hard ah my pants are shrinking can you step on me?
>>
File: tony k sez.jpg (43KB, 600x728px) Image search: [Google]
tony k sez.jpg
43KB, 600x728px
>>35187688
Well because
1. they're often times not real females
b. see above
>>
>>35188071
because you're a guy

as someone who is best friends with a chad, you'd be surprised how much more bitter they are than they seem. he often tells me about how he just sees women to be used, women are all a game to him, all he wants to do is fuck them etc. I guess the difference with dating a robot would be they would (a lot of the time) be the polar opposite: due to complete loneliness, they would pretty much worship/cling to you. I guess it just depends on which end of the spectrum you prefer.

tldr chads=non-committal, might be using you
(most) robots=clingy fucker (but this could change into chad behaviour with time)
>>
>>35188071
I think you should either post tits or get the fuck out and kill yourself
>>
When there's trouble you know who to call,
Teen Titans!
From their tower they can see it all,
Teen Titans!
When there's evil on the attack,
You can rest knowing they got your back,
Cuz when the world needs heroes on patrol

Teen Titans go!

With their super powers they unite,
Teen Titans!
Never met a villain that they liked,
Teen Titans!
They've got the bad guys on the run,
They never stop till the job gets done,
Cuz when the world is losin all control,

Teen Titans go!
Teen Titans go!

If your heart is black then you better watch out,
You can not escape the team,
When they catch you there wont be any doubt,
You've been beaten by the teens
Beaten by the teens!

T-E-E-N T-I-T-A-N-S
Teen Titans Let's Go!
T-E-E-N T-I-T-A-N-S
Teen Titans Let's Go!
T-E-E-N T-I-T-A-N-S
Teen Titans Let's Go!
T-E-E-N T-I-T-A-N-S
Teen Titans Let's Go!

When there's trouble you know who to call,
Teen Titans!
From their tower they can see it all,
Teen Titans!
When there's evil on the attack,
You can rest knowing they got your back,
Cuz when the world needs heroes on patrol

Teen Titans go!

Teen Titans go!
>>
File: not your average fairy tale.jpg (205KB, 946x617px) Image search: [Google]
not your average fairy tale.jpg
205KB, 946x617px
>>35187688
There are several reasons but the most important is, I'm too much of a sperglord, old and ugly as hell.

Fembots* or females in general were always repulsed by me and when I finally grew up a little and realized many of my problems it was already too late. I'm not even good for a beta provider role and women in my age group want children or have a children and want a supporter the most. I'm uncapable to satisfy women in any way and don't have money to become a sugar daddy or something.

*Citation needed
>>
>>35187713
This is truth
Original truth in fact, fucking bot
>>
I'd date anyone, even if they're pretty ugly I'd give them a chance. I live in the south of England.
>>
For two and a half centuries from the mid 2th century, the politics in the Northern India was dominated by the Deli SultANNANANANAe and in the Southern India by the Viagarar Empire which originated as a political heir of the Hoysala Empire and Pandyan Empire.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.