[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The truth is, I am not smart enough (and too afraid) to be anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1487414964733.png (573KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1487414964733.png
573KB, 710x842px
The truth is, I am not smart enough (and too afraid) to be anything other than a wagecuck. I see people here making lots of money saving up/selling stuff/filling surveys etc., but all I know is living paycheck to paycheck with my shitty part time job, and I am afraid to fail trying something else.
>>
>>35187672
You're gonna fail anyway if you don't do something about your situation.
>>
I know that feel. I tried going to college, but couldn't keep up with the work. Too scared to try selling stuff or something. I'm just stuck being a worker drone forever.
>>
What will happen when you try something new? You'll fail. You'll fail a lot because you haven't done it before, and it'll scare you to go back to trying something new, or again because you've failed before. More than likely if you try something new, you'll lose that part-time job. That shitty part-time job that is keeping you living in poverty. I'm guessing you live in the USA. Go to a community college. Nobody is too stupid for that. Apply for financial aid, find ways that the government you pay taxes for can help you. Explore the world, you don't have to go across the world to learn about its wonders, start reading. Read about anything, more than likely there are books about it (there are books about adult diaper communities dude). Find out what you like, and go to school for it. You can do anything man, anything. Scary things will always be scary, but you have to be better than those scary things. It's the brave Knights we read about in fairytales that are rewarded as heroes. We all have that bravery inside us, most of us just silence it. You have to prove to yourself that it exists, and you have to control yourself, not be controlled by yourself. The one thing that you can never allow to be taken from you is control over yourself. You are the most qualified person to control you. You understand You the most, so why let someone else control You? You are failing because something else has taken the reigns of your life, but you MUST take your control back. Never allow yourself to quit. The only time it's too late to win is when you're dead. You can still make something of yourself, you can still be great, you can still be better. You just have to make the first step of moving forward, and leaving your fears behind. You can do it Anon.
>>
File: jew-mask.jpg (36KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
jew-mask.jpg
36KB, 688x456px
>>35187928
>>35187958
>thinking college is the only way to get a higher paying job
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.