[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove to me that school isn't just slavery training, robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: flowey flower.jpg (57KB, 736x730px) Image search: [Google]
flowey flower.jpg
57KB, 736x730px
Prove to me that school isn't just slavery training, robot factories to produce mindless zombies.
>>
ANON. That's like saying prove to me that 2+2=5
>>
>>35187465
because school teaches you to learn, its meant to teach you to use skills and tools to further enhance your understanding

so when you leave school you can apply critical thinking to life and understand what real slavery is

but to the ones who didn't pay attention or lack the capacity to understand everything will seem like slavery. they are slaves to their own lack of understanding
>>
>>35187465
it's actually pretty good, you get some basic skills, encouragement to think and even a chance to network with peers.

>>35187654
I've notice the ones that talk about everything being slavery tend to be the ones chain up themselves.
>>
School is a from of mass indoctrination and conformity training, yes. We should all be conscripted as child soldier instead.
>>
Before I answer you, let me ask you this, OP, do you believe the elite upper crust of society are mindless zombies?
>>
>>35187714
No, I don't. BTW the elite upper fags of society got there NOT using the system. They didn't fucking go to school then apply and work under someone till they were set for life.

They stepped over people, took shortcuts, used connections, cheated, steal peoples work and more.
>>
I think its half and half. No sense in teaching people to be a bunch of dum dums who can't contribute beyond retail/mcdonald, but history classes are definitely brainwashing and misinformation out the ass.

School is blue pilled as fuck, but it'll teach you how to do math and shit.
>>
>>35187754

If you think the upper crust weren't educated and didn't trying very hard to keep education from the masses because it was so advantageous you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>35187811
>educated

You're the idiot moron, not going to school doesn't mean you're not educated. I'm an engineer bitch.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.