[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, why is he so perfect he's a 9/10 and doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: 1487883466818.jpg (299KB, 1840x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1487883466818.jpg
299KB, 1840x1840px
Fembots, why is he so perfect he's a 9/10 and doesn't know it. it breaks my heart almost
>>
i don't know who that is but he's a 6/10 who gets demoted to a garbage/10 for taking dumb fucking woman-tier filtered photos with his eyes closed
>>
>>35186868
You have plebian tastes, I assure you.
>>
More like a 5
Femanon here
>>
>>35186868
>>35187248
>these salty faux fembots

homie is a solid 7/10, might be bumped up dependng on personality
>>
He is literally perfect

modest
expresses himself beautifully
charming
writer (he's good)
nice voice
has indefinable romantic quality
>>
>>35187336

no one's perfect, but good luck w that
>>
>>35187299
They are SO salty! Salty beyond belief.
>>
>>35187299
>faux

lol. found the insecure artfag. normally someone could be bumped up by personality, but he can only be bumped down. anyone who takes dumb selfies like these is trash.
>>
>>35186824
Bro you trying to force yourself into a meme?
Why you talking in 3rd person? Y u do dis?
>>
can someone tell me who this guy is? i must have missed something
>>
Bump route capital
>>
>>35187462
A guy who same fags in all these threads including this one and is desperate for attention.
>>
>>35187400
He is quite romantic and you are to pedantic to see it.
>>
File: bc you tried so hard.png (169KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
bc you tried so hard.png
169KB, 500x279px
>>35187424

lol okay bubs
>>
>>35187542

>to

i mean, you're really just illustrating no one is perfect
>>
>>35187429
No, it is I, his stalker who has made this thread (as a paean) but i must retire after this because my husband finds it tiresome, saying rightly that i am remiss in my stalking duties to himself.
>>
>>35187491
No, he really didn't make this thread.
>>
>>35187583

Did you like that? I thought you might
>>
He is pretty cute but from what I've seen he seems very stuck up and attention whory so no thank you.
>>
>>35187441
>Schwabl's
Agree. It's so disappointing when you order beef on weck and the bun oversalted.
>>
>>35187725
He is not stuck up at all. He's self aware and modest (to a fault) despite his good looks. You maybe haven't seen all his threads. He's not attention whoring like a real attention whore would. I can't explain it, but it's not base- it's out of good nature.
>>
holy fuck my dude
this has reached new levels of attention whoring

honestly though, your picture makes you look like a massive faggot. im not sure if its the filter or just the general pose youre striking but holy shit does it look gay
>>
>>35187424
You are trash. He is beautiful, you just have terrible taste. I, on the other hand, am a connoisseur.
>>
>>35187968
Fuck you, no, it's not him you dumbass. I made the thread. Im his fucking stalker. Try and keep up.
>>
>>35188077
oh wow you said it so it must be true
i can read but im not falling for it pal

you can attention whore, just please be more subtle. this is just sad.
>>
I wish I was a beautiful soul but it turns out I was born inherently vile.

I'm jealous of guys, girls, everyone. It's a terrible quality to have, jealousy... but it is what it is.

Why do you women have to be so incredibly beautiful? Every last one of you I could fall in love with and each one I would give everything for. It's funny though, when I'm in a relationship they all seem to cease to exist except for the one. It's like being surrounded by ghosts that come out when I'm at me loneliest. It's just that they are ghosts, they exist on another plane of existence than me. Such a tease, life.
>>
>>35188231
>me loneliest
I tried. I try so hard.
>>
>>35187968
I'm a woman so i like that. Maybe I picked the wrong picture for you faggots, goddammit. You are so blind, any self-respecting woman would wreck that in a hurry, if they could, after talking to him ten minutes irl
>>
>>35188288
>>>/soc/24971762

i know samefagging when i see it, because i like to do it too bucko :^)
either way, bit of a tip (at least here): most women DONT like "wow look how deep i am" pictures, because you look like a sad little fag (unless they involve particularly impressive photography/are a model shot). most will prefer a picture of a guy in a social scenario, with money, w/ever. the main bit of the picture shouldnt be some 6/10 autist sitting there like king shit. i hope this has been enlightening for you
>>
>35188360
note: by here i dont mean r9k i mean where i live

i really do wanna help bud, you seem nice just a little lonely
>>
>>35188360
Oh please. It's so clearly me (his stalker) and not him. You know that. Help me pick out a good picture of him then, instead of being so negative. I'm afraid to post more pictures, because I might choose the wrong one. All I know is he's a dreamboat and not everyone likes the shallow crap you describe.
>>
>>35188514
>>35188514
never said EVERYONE does bud, was referring to the majority where i live

and no bud, youre not someone else, you put a thread up on soc referring vaguely to r9k and then, after the thread archives you come here a day later looking for validation. but sadly i cant help you pick a good picture since i have to leave

it doesnt help that you need to confirm twice that you are his stalker (me) (did i mention i was his stalker). classic tip off of lying pal.

but still, the best pictures are generally ones that other people take of you. you are definitely not ugly, you have a nice defined jaw and it doesnt look like you are balding/have acne, so there is still hope

best of luck anon
>>
>>35188633
There's been tons of threads by him, but he did not make this one. I didn't make the positive assumptions thread, don't know who did. Thanks for your help?
>>
>>35188286
What do you mean? That's pretty cryptic.
>>
>>35188514
I have a feeling men are all just incredibly jealous of him. That they just don't understand what women want in a man and all they see is a little whiny faggot that acts more like a woman than a man. They don't understand that being intelligent, caring, romantic, and nice are all good qualities to have but if that's all a guy has then he really isn't all that special. What makes someone like this guy so incredibly perfect is his passion for creativity, something truly unique, special, and desirable. This pushes him to be exceptionally great at the arts. To create beauty from nothing. More importantly, to create beauty from all the sorrows and trials which would make a lesser man stumble and fall.

Women want a creator and to be a creator is to understand life. All the beauty, the vile, the pain, knowledge, love and romance, the good, the bad, and all which fits between. To be an extraordinary creator means to have experienced it all.

That is what makes a man unbelievably interesting. Experience. Women recognize that in creativity.

Men just get angry because they don't understand women. They think just being something everyone should be by default, nice, loving, caring... is all they should have to do to get themselves a beautiful woman. Because that's all they care about. The beautiful. Women don't want someone shallow they want someone with more, someone that has experience in life.

Without that experience a man is blind to what is important. Bland. Boring. Uninteresting. A boy.
>>
>>35188804
I miss-typed "my" as "me"
>when I'm at me loneliest
should have been.
>when I'm at my loneliest

I suck at grammars.
>>
File: 23749934.jpg (67KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
23749934.jpg
67KB, 480x782px
Sorry, this is closer to what I think a 9/10 is personally.
>>
>>35189008
Standard beauty is boring senpai
>>
He is beautiful, and anyone who denies it is a fool. Im sorry tiernan, I was trying to boost your confidence because you are so pretty and nice, but forgot where I was. Leaving this pit of despair this morning with a heavy heart.
>>
>>35188974
Thank-you; you have said beautifully what I clumsily tried to express...
>>
>>35189008
Yeah but like... is that all he has goin' for him?

Cus if he was hot hot and everything else hot that would be just as well.
>>
>>35189004
It's nice.

OOriginah-ah-choo!
>>
>Be so ugly you have to shill yourself
LMAO
>>
>>35189500
You are jealous and how can i prove it's me, not him, without revealing my identity. I can't.
>>
anyone got some new killer tunes to listen to?
I feel like I have run dry but every now and then I hit a small treasure trove of new songs.

I think I listen to more music than anyone else on the planet. Finding a new good song gives me the same feeling opiates do. Just... warm, fuzzy, and oh so good. I could fuck a good new song.
>>
>>35189654
are you trying to talk like tiernan?
>>
>>35189654
You sound vaguely like him, but he doesn't use opiates.
>>
why_is_someone_posting_me?broken_spacebar.
>>
>>35189615

Take a photo of your cunt with a timestamp.
>>
>>35189873
haha.. yeah... he.. ummm... doesnt...
<.<
>>35189844
yeah... trying...
<.<

You girlllssss
<3 <3 <#

jiggle jiggle jiggle
>>
Fembots, we need to orbit this man. <3
I know he would never date a beta female like me but he's so cute!
>>
File: 1488137496862.png (974KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488137496862.png
974KB, 900x900px
Can you play this game forever, Tiernan?
>>
>>35190092
no, I can't.

Fucking kill me.

Give me freedom or give me death. For the love of fucking god.
>>
>>35190092
NO I FUCKING CAN'T.
Please let tonight be worth something. Please. I need something new. I need to live my life before I die of the diseases I was born with. The reason my mind is going to shit.

Don't make me wait much longer. Give me a life, a real life. A fantasy... why are you doing this? What purpose does this kind of manipulation serve?

I just wanted to love and be loved in return. That's all I wanted in my life. That's all. I'm not asking for much I thought...
>>
Life got so damn strange when I turned 30 guys. This can't be what everyone goes through is it? Is everyone else a hermaphrodite hitler with parkinsons?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.