[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me /r9k/ Are chads born or made. Have ANY of you made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1487834820985.png (664KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
1487834820985.png
664KB, 500x633px
Redpill me /r9k/

Are chads born or made. Have ANY of you made it or heard of anyone who made it?
>>
>>35186576
Its a bit of both.

You can be born with good genetics but still be an autistic sperg if your parents completely fucked up. Youll come into your own by your 30s but its too late to be chad by then.
Similarly, you can be born with decent genetics but if youre raised well youll turn into a chad.

However, if youre born with trash genetics youll be going nowhere.
>>
>>35186576
Chads are born, Brads are made.
>>
I've kind of made it. From a gangly unconfident teen, I slowly became more attractive, bit by bit overtime and now I'm decently conventionally attractive and can talk to girls like people most of the time.

It was slow going, and took some work to get out of my comfort zone, but I think I made it.
>>
>>35186576
Most all are born but it's possible to become one.

If they seem like they fit comfortably into that label it's because they've had a whole life of psychological conditioning telling them that's who they are.
>>
>>35186576
well females only want two things from males resources and good genes. if you have both then you are a super alpha chad that ever girl wants. no question about that. if you can only offer resources then she is going to cheat on you and get the good genes from outside the relationship. this is call the "dual mating strategy." if you only offer good genes then she is probably going to have a child with you and leave you so the welfare state can take care of her or some cuck with resources.

http://pillse.bol.ucla.edu/Publications/Pillsworth&Haselton_ARSR.pdf
>>
File: 97ndyxbrjm4y.jpg (29KB, 410x358px) Image search: [Google]
97ndyxbrjm4y.jpg
29KB, 410x358px
>>35186845
Absolutely worthless whores
>>
>>35186576
Kind of a mix.

When I was really young I was the ultimate Chad. I was the fastest runner, I had the cutest girl in school like me that I "dated" for like a day, and I knew pretty much the whole school.

...Then in middle school something happened. I just stopped caring, started getting into trouble, and being dumb in general. By the time highschool rolled around I was a low life degenerate who smoked pot and did things solely in the hopes of getting a rise out of people.

Wound up joining the military because college wasn't an option. They fixed all my behavior problems, but I still enjoy making people mad. When I was sent to South Korea, I started getting laid. A lot. As in, "a new girl every day" a lot. I got a lot of bad marks because I enjoyed women a little bit too much so I wound up being late from drunken stupors, and being a bad airmen in general. Still managed to make rank, got sent home and decided to retire because I knew it wasn't for me.

Am now going to uni, and... I'm more of a normie now than a lowlife or Chad. I think my life is pretty outstandish from the general norm, most people are one way their entire lives and I've seemingly gone through every parallel.
>>
>>35187032
why are you here?

begone chad.
>>
>>35187071
I used to come here when I was a lowlife, I only come here maybe once a week when nothing that interests me is on /sp/ or /v/.

I'm not a Chad. Korean girls give it up easy to tall white dudes with blonde hair. Now that I'm back in the states I get about as much as any normie gets.
>>
Simply put, some "chads" are born with a bit of a head start but even the most least desirable male can rise through the ranks and be chad-tier through hard work. Even natural born chads have to put in some effort to be who they are.

You'd probably consider me a chad but I worked hard to forge and great body any take care of my personal appearance. Once you reach the level of self awareness that you control how other perceive you, you win the game. This is irrefutable and anyone who says otherwise is just making exuses.
>>
File: micropenis.jpg (421KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
micropenis.jpg
421KB, 1080x1080px
>>35187442
>even the most least desirable male can rise through the ranks and be chad-tier through hard work

What if they have downsindrome?
What if they are missing limbs?
What if they have a harelip?
>>
>>35187525

First of all that's just a chick who transitioned into a shit-tier man

Obviously anyone with a visible mental or physical deformity cannot expect to be a chad. That goes without saying.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.