[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's stopping you losers from flying to Africa with your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1487878881821.jpg (104KB, 1022x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487878881821.jpg
104KB, 1022x1024px
What's stopping you losers from flying to Africa with your comrades and getting to work on rebel groups with rifles and machetes? It's not like finding a client is hard to do out there, they all want to kill each other. Let's start a mercenary group, guys.
>>
>>35186209
robots would make shit mercenaries, they'd prefer to play vidya and watch anime, not go in the middle of africa and get raped by tribal warriors.
>>
>>35186271
Shit dude look what happened in the sixties. A bunch of more hardcore robots went out on their own and fucked up those tribals and took their blood diamonds, gold, women, and came home with stories to tell and a lot of fucking money. I'm tired of watching anime and jerking off to video games, I'm ready to make a name for myself. If not you guys, I bet I can find brothers elsewhere.
>>
>>35186333
Huh? Source?
>>
File: 543.jpg (33KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
543.jpg
33KB, 396x385px
>>35186209
>comrades

I don't have any friends.
>>
>>35186438
Sierra Leone Civil War
Angolan Civil War
Congolese Civil War

Two largest companies involved in these wars included but not limited to;
Executive Outcome
Sandline International

Look up like any one of these conflicts or groups and you'll find plenty of information and interesting tidbits.
>>
>>35186482
You won't have "friends" on an excursion like this. You'd have brothers my dude.
>>
>>35186586
Right, but how were they 'hardcore robots' exactly?
>>
>>35186642
Anyone willing to kill for money seems like a high functioning robot to me. This isn't totally unrealistic, either. Not all, say, US troops, enlist because of patriotism and Manifest Destiny.
>>
>>35186209
>It's a /pol/ fantasy hour episode
>>
File: rhodesian_wojack.jpg (188KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesian_wojack.jpg
188KB, 680x750px
>>35186209
The only thing that will take me to Africa is the opportunity to fight for the reclamation of South Africa and Rhodesia.

If the whites in South Africa rise up then ill be the first volunteering to go down there and put down the black plague.

Ill not work for a nigger.
>>
>>35186744
We'd find a white client for you nationalist pansies, if you want. Bring your stalhelms and insignias if you want, to each his own.
>>
Do you have any combat skills? What makes you think you would be anything more than a meat shield?
>>
>>35186804
I was a boxer for five years, was in the National Guard, now just a sack of shit wanting more in my life.
>>
>>35186804
If you don't want any part of it, fuck off. Not looking for condescending naysayers.
>>
File: nigger_police.jpg (60KB, 650x438px) Image search: [Google]
nigger_police.jpg
60KB, 650x438px
>>35186780
sure why not then.

I mean, i dont particularly fear dying and id have no qualms with killing people. I dont know how good at it i'd be, i mean, im in decent shape but ive limited firearms experience and im not military tier /fit/. That said, were only fighting niggers.

Im pretty sure youd need a decent amount of money to get off the ground though.
>>
>>35186692
Oh, okay. Thanks I'll check some of that stuff out.
>>
>>35187006
We'll get it. It just takes some time. For the most part, surplus, base level weapons, web gear, cammies, etc, are fairly cheap. If everyone pitched in and bought their own shit once we got there or even convinced a client to provide for us, we'd be set. Even Blackwater (Xe Services now I think) has providers. But fuck those big corporations. Anyways, [email protected], if you're serious.
>>
>>35187145
I want to finish my degree before id even contemplate it. Ive been here 2 years i may as well finish the last one.

I would genuinely join a paramilitary organization if theyd take me though. Discipline, order and a clear goal are all things that appeal to me. It strikes me as a career where you know what you have to do and there isnt ambiguity. Lord knows i couldnt work in sales or any shit like that so im either going to end up doing some trade, wagecucking or this and of those options killing niggers sounds the most fulfilling. (Does make me wonder why im doing a degree though)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.