[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I kill the part of my brain that wants me to die? I know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: wiertz-guillotined-head.jpg (40KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
wiertz-guillotined-head.jpg
40KB, 400x295px
How do I kill the part of my brain that wants me to die? I know I'm a good person, I just want to be okay with my own existence and not hate myself.
>>
>>35185842
Why kill the only part that makes sense
>>
>>35185842
interdasting (riginal_ )
>>
>>35186846
The fuck is wrong with you, man?
Seriously.
>>
>>35185842
step up the distractions
>>
The same way I did I guess, with expensive meds that kill your dick.
>>
forget your life and stop thinking. sometimes I can't finish sentence in my head it only gives me a slight headache
>>
>>35186885
I haven't figure out how to put into words I like yet.

Let's start with... "Not ight" can we work with that?
>>
>>35185842
embrace it, that part inside you that wants to die, triggers your survival responses. its a constant battle between life and death. who will win in the end? will anon come out of this stronger and better, he has already mastered his own inner demons, everything else might seem like a walk in the park. or he may fall into ruin and despair.
>>
How do you know you aren't internalizing other people's hatred of you?
I think that's what I'm doing. It's not that I hate myself. It's that everyone else hates me and that makes me feel bad.
>>
>>35187166
Something that helped me, albeit only a little, was realizing there is no "battle of wills" going on between me and other people, no "their will vs my will". I realized their will only exists in my head. Their entire will is only a construct I've created in my head. Only if they resort to physical violence does it become real. As long as they don't physically stop me I can do what I want. Their words are meaningless if I just realize their will itself only exists in my head. It's not their will stopping me, it's my own mind stopping me, because their will is something I've invented. Only physical restraint by them can stop me.
>>
>>35187211
Same goes for their judgements, that's yet another thing I've invented in my own head. Judgements aren't physically real, so they only exists in my mind. So I can't let them stop me either. Although this is all just theory because I still haven't broken free from the chains but that's just from habit at this point.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.