[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bored >drinking self to sleep so I don't have to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: babygoyblood.gif (105KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
babygoyblood.gif
105KB, 640x480px
>bored
>drinking self to sleep so I don't have to be conscious anymore at least for the evening
Howzabout you fags?
>>
File: downfall1.gif (74KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
downfall1.gif
74KB, 640x356px
>nobody likes or wants to talk to me
That's okay too.
Booze'll never leave me, and I'll never leave you rotters.
>>
File: a few friends over.png (453KB, 1084x609px) Image search: [Google]
a few friends over.png
453KB, 1084x609px
I hope I pass out before this shitty thread reaches page ten.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
>>
File: notthistimechad2.gif (14KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
notthistimechad2.gif
14KB, 640x400px
>page eight
>still mostly articulate
fugg
>>
>just finished fapping to the same old degenerate stuff
>tired from work
>drinking so I can forget I have a job
>>
>>35186579
post the image you came to
>>
File: cjfacewhen.png (80KB, 238x301px)
cjfacewhen.png
80KB, 238x301px
I just went to a company party at my work. I was really nervous but I made a great impression and everyone loved me. I made friends with people at the other stores when nobody else would leave their groups. I felt incredibly sad for no reason. I was socially on point, talking to girls and even chilling with one on my lap for a while, but something just felt terribly wrong. I left early. Now I'm sitting here drinking my cheap wine wondering what the fuck is wrong with me. Why do I have to feel so bad?
>>
>>35186691
that's a "party" for you, even when you're proficient in all the interactions and activities there's a hollow air to the proceedings.
>>
File: 8vdPIU0.png (11KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
8vdPIU0.png
11KB, 645x773px
>ywn play Oblivion for the first time again
>>
>>35186842
>another game/season/series down
>all you have to show for it is that you no longer have new ____ to enjoy
feels bad
>>
>>35186903
>never gain anything material from consuming media
>all I was ever good at was consuming media
>consume more media to fill the void inside
>>
File: stitchesglasses.jpg (71KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stitchesglasses.jpg
71KB, 1920x1080px
>>35186842
>considering reinstalling Oblivion even though it sucks
>still have to play through Morrowind Rebirth but it only makes me feel lonely and sad
>>
>>35186938
>you hear a group of normies talking about media you actually know
>you feel like you could be friends until they all reveal one by one that they have the worst opinions possible about the IP and characters within
>their stupid opinions are like little pins digging into your flesh
>>
>still conscious
>singing
not the intended effect reeeeee
>>
>>35187279
and I'm singing along to Stephen Merrit's faggot shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo8vW_0H_Kg
>>
File: 2spooky.gif (35KB, 436x484px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky.gif
35KB, 436x484px
>the bows of oblivion finally embrace you to mother sleep's sweet carriage
Took two fucking hours but whatever
>>
>>35186842
I just bought Oblivion(game of the year edition) a couple months ago for $12 for the xbox 360. It's a pretty alright game, just ashamed about the crappy graphics. I'm considering buying skyrim again with all of the add-ons this time, but i don't know.

>tfw too poor to buy a newer console, so you just buy old pre-owned games to pass the time
>>
File: dissapointed.jpg (125KB, 1202x900px) Image search: [Google]
dissapointed.jpg
125KB, 1202x900px
>2017
>he still drinks the alcoholic fedora
>>
>>35186956
why do you have a picture of the worst "rapper" ever
>>
>>35188540
To describe how abhorrently bad I feel
>>
>>35186842
>tfw Bethesda will never make a game with such memorable quests ever again
especially the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild quests, every single one is unique, immersive and interesting (unlike Skyrim, where it seems like you just do the same quest over and over)
>>
>>35187906

If i can be any help, Bethesda games are not great on console. Chugging along with framedrops and crashing if the filesize (inevitably) gets too big for the console to load. Especially on ps3 and x360 that was a problem if you play too long with one character.
>>
>having a morning cup of coffee
>about to go out for a walk with my new meerschaum pipe and smoke some peterson irish flake
its a bit chilly outside and i cant wait for spring
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.