[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw used to be a neet >tfw used to browse this shithole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1482786470263.jpg (73KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1482786470263.jpg
73KB, 640x426px
>tfw used to be a neet
>tfw used to browse this shithole 12+hours a day for nearly two years
>>
I never was NEET but I used to browse here for 6 hours a day while living in my parents house.
I ended up moving out, quitting 4chan, and getting a different job.
I'm back here though despite having a job and my own place.
Fuck.
>>
File: 1456960926067.jpg (35KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1456960926067.jpg
35KB, 320x320px
>NEET
>have 4chan tabs open for 14-16 hours a day
>>
>>35185207
IKTF. shit was awful. at least i have a job now
>>
>>35185065
but did you install gentoo?
>>
>>35185065
Please teach me how to change my ways

Moved to a new city for uni last autumn, didn't manage to make any friends (not really a surprise though). Still used to go to classes and managed get ok grades first semester. Now however it has all gone to shit. Haven't left my apartment since I got here after I went home for Christmas. I've still gone to the shop to buy food but only because I have to, haven't gone to a single lecture this since last fucking year.
>>
>>35185346
Not OP, but I joined the military. Now I just browse whenever Im bored at night.

Me me, Im a normie.
>>
>>35185313
nah, i installed Arch. gave up configuring the WM because i was too intelligant. now i just use normiebuntu
>>
File: 1473460442088.png (467KB, 1170x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473460442088.png
467KB, 1170x900px
>>35185411
im using xubuntu myself

arch is a meme
>>
>>35185346
school and job won't change you, buddy. you're going to have to change those robot habits yourself.
>>
>>35185379
I don't even now if that's possible here
>>35185455
And how does one actually go about doing that?
>>
This board is a sucking hole of waste. Anyone that get's stuck here browsing a lot is a lying shit if they say they're not fucked in some way.
There are some really interesting resources available for neets with internet connections now tho compared to years ago, you just won't hear about them from neets.
browsing this board all the time is as bad as wasting your time playing video games. talking to people online is a fucking waste of time. people hate you in real life they hate you anonymously. go cram a meme up your ass you pricks..
>>
>>35185524
Honestly the only reason I ever had to go out and talk to people was to buy drugs. That itself kind of desensitized me to social contact. I've quit drugs but I can actually have a conversation with people now and talk to girls like people and shit. I'm still a shutin though
>>
>>35185593
But where/how do you find people to talk with? I have zero friends here and certainly dont know any drug dealers even though I would like to smoke some every now amd then
>>
>>35185524
>And how does one actually go about doing that?
you have to be persistent, pick up a habit that makes you go out. school and work doesn't count. for me, i go to the gym. I used to be a total shut in, now i'm just a semi shut in
>>
>>35185667
>But where/how do you find people to talk with?
try meetup.com. this is where i found my local linux meetup. i stopped going though cause it sucked.
>>
>>35185667
It was really hard for me to find drugs at first because I was the same as you, really I still don't know many people honestly at this point I've cut off contact after quitting opiates. I would ask anyone I remotely knew that would be cool with it if they knew where to get weed. I knew OF people I could ask even if I wasn't really friendly with them. I've contacted people I knew long ago on facebook before and asked. And after buying for awhile there would naturally just be some people you'd see over and over again and I'd get their number. I don't know if I'd recommend that though, maybe weed would be ok, but for harder drugs like opiates a lot of them aren't really your friend and don't have your best interests in mind. With weed though, I think you would eventually find some sympathetic people who would treat you well even if you're kind of a weirdo socially (I am even though I can talk)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.