[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please help bros. ive never felt this low in my entire life.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1485747591246.jpg (29KB, 639x745px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485747591246.jpg
29KB, 639x745px
please help bros. ive never felt this low in my entire life. the other night i got blackout drunk to forget my feelings and i woke up in a hospital. the nurse explained to me that i drove my car to some apartment complex parking lot and fell asleep on the horn so somebody called the police. i ended up fighting with the police officer and resisting arrest. i dont even remember doing any of it and i cant afford any legal fees because im poor as fuck. should i an hero? what do i do?
>>
File: adfasfasvaevawevfes.jpg (20KB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
adfasfasvaevawevfes.jpg
20KB, 300x289px
learn to drink you filthy animal
>>
>>35184559
Go through the legal progress. Look for channels of free legal advice. Do the crime, do the time. And dont drink and drive again
>>
Don't get too down anon, prison could be kind of comfy if you have the right attitude. You don't have to do anything but lounge around and you get free food every day.
>>
if you have a clean record then even with a shit lawyer you probably won't go to jail. you'll probably get your license suspended for a year and get a few years of probation and community service
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.