[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Weird fetishes you're sure only you have. For some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

ITT: Weird fetishes you're sure only you have.

For some reason I'm really into huge, fully-enclosing gear like old diving suits (pic related) and blast suits. I imagine it would feel amazing being trapped inside the huge, awkward, bulky suit, sealed off from the world and barely able to move.
>>
File: Censored (5).jpg (320KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Censored (5).jpg
320KB, 1280x960px
>>35184514
Never heard of anyone else besides me with a fetish for diplomas and award certificates. I like to fuck diplomas and certificates, my main fetish is a great physical attraction to the documents as well as what they represent.
>>
>>35184514
This seems fairly standard, lots of people are into encasement with stuff like latex/gas masks, so it's probably just a variant of that seen fixation for you

>>35184689
Hi diploma guy, been a while since I've seen you around lol
>>
File: 0005.jpg (217KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
0005.jpg
217KB, 1333x2000px
i'm a religion fetishist.

meaning i fetishize religious clothing, ceremony, rules, the authority aspects, and how they relate to gender.

essentially, i want a matriarchal church where only women can be ordained, lead, etc - and i want to feel fully inferior to them, envious of them, and totally reverent towards them.

(hi diploma guy!)
>>
>>35184749
>so it's probably just a variant of that seen fixation for you
Probably, since I'm into the more common encasement stuff as well. Also I'd love to be in a full body cast.
>>
>>35184749
Yes, I come from lurking occasionally to make my appearance on posts like this one :)

>>35185000
Aha, nice to see you again!
>>
I want to fuck small cartoon animals.
I wish I was joking.
Come to think of it it might not be that unique which just fucks my brain even more.
>>
>>35185194
me too anon
i also want to fuck guys in cartoon animal suits
>>
>>35185234
Yes that too.
My sexuality is all kinds of jacked up.
>>
I get nearly orgasmic tingles by letting the shower run, getting under the covers of my bed and rubbing/rolling around. Usually doesn't involve bepis, it's like a body orgasm.
>>
>>35185194
>>35185234
>>35185267
Considering I get most of my sexual pleasure from having sex with certificates, I think you guys are fine. Sexuality is such an odd part of human nature, it's impossible to explain it and it's unique to each person.
>>
>>35185267
i feel you brother

roboty
>>
>>35185468
They're fine, furfaggot "culture" in general is not.
>>
>>35186039
I really don't have a problem with furfaggots, they're not really hurting anyone.
>>
I'm turned on by power tools and dangerous machinery because I have retarded tier masochism.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.