[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to lose weight >10:30pm >hunger pains after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1669.jpg (87KB, 1000x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1669.jpg
87KB, 1000x820px
>trying to lose weight
>10:30pm
>hunger pains after eating Oreos 4 hours ago

I'm trying to stay strong guys.
>>
File: desmazierescolor.jpg (89KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
desmazierescolor.jpg
89KB, 400x562px
stay strong anon, i believe in you. oregano
>>
>>35184235
I was chubby when I was a lil boy. Parents let me watch tv all day and didn't care what I ate.
But by 2nd grade I wasn't. School and organized sports helped me not be a fatass.
My mom is technically obese and I don't see her eating too often. But when I do, she eats a lot. Don't be like that.
Have stricter eating times, like eat meals at the same time every day, and know what you're going to eat before you start. Make physical activity part of your daily life, ride your bike to work, run to mcdonald's if you want it, etc.

Give up a couple foods that are "unhealthy". Losing weight really is calories in/calories out and you could get skinny by just eating fast food but this will help you build willpower. For me, used to drink soda often but now I drink fruit juices, healthier but still sugary as hell.

It's easier to not get fat once you've lost it. Now get to it!
>>
>>35184235
try eating better food. Oreos arent going to keep you full because theyre just shitty crap.

Good luck anon. I used to be porky and dropping the weight was one the best things ive ever done.
>>
>>35184235
try eating better food. Oreos arent going to keep you full because theyre just shitty crap.

Good luck anon. I used to be porky and dropping the weight was one the best things ive ever done. Cutting out soft drinks is one of the best things you can do.
>>
Drink a lot of water before dinner and in general, can help.
>>
>>35184235
it's impossible I'm 250lbs and gaining
>>
>>35185675
This. Get a reusable water bottle, refrigerate it, take it with you and sip from it through out the day.
>>
>>35184235
i'll never understand the feeling of being hungry. i just want never to have to eat again, it's so gross
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.