[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last words thread You're on your deathbed, what do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: 1488236745269.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1488236745269.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
Last words thread

You're on your deathbed, what do you say

Me
>Say that everyone who ever had faith or believed in me was stupid in the first place they're stupid for ever expecting genetic trash like me to succeed
>>
My last words will be "saging this stupid reality, op was a faggot"
>>
>>35183887
"Come closer. Closer. Closseerrrr.... Guess what?"
"What?"
"...chicken butt."
>>
Assuming that since its a death bed and ive had tons of time prior to think about this moment just waiting, Id say something about how humanity is doomed and something about wanting to be the generation that goes into space and sees the galaxies while in a space ship.
On the subject of that last one, just imagine it. The most beautiful sight in the universe.
I'd love to float there seeing it and crying peacefully, it would be the most amazing moment in any life.
>>
OP is a faggot

also this is original in case you didn't know
>>
>>35183887
l don't want to die
>>
tell sama im sorry
>>
File: Vados.jpg (58KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Vados.jpg
58KB, 1360x768px
>>35183887
In my life I never got to be Vados's gf, I never got to destroy planets with her, and I never got to even speak with her. And this couldn't be achieved on any possible scale anyway, so, I guess, see ya later folks.
>>
File: Brad kills new Dad.jpg (133KB, 926x730px) Image search: [Google]
Brad kills new Dad.jpg
133KB, 926x730px
>P-pIease, Brad, I said I'm sorry! I didn't mean to walk in your shadow.
>>
File: images(3).jpg (8KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
8KB, 443x332px
>>35183887
All those memories will be lost, like tears...in rain... Time to die.
>>
File: 1483173313722-0.png (315KB, 800x234px) Image search: [Google]
1483173313722-0.png
315KB, 800x234px
"Thank fuck the nightmare is finally over. Eat shit normies"
>>
>>35183887

tell...tell...tell my...tell my wife...tell my wife im an orangutan
>>
File: sad pepe raining.gif (820KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe raining.gif
820KB, 680x510px
Snatched out from the void to suffer, sometimes without even realizing it, and now only to return back to the void.
>>
>>35185221

kek

oc comment #3500000000000000000
>>
Ugh I've been waiting for this for so long
>>
File: See you soon anon.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
See you soon anon.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>35183887
>I remember that thread on r9k where underage fags posted about what they'd like their last words to be even though there won't be anyone there to listen when they do actually die.
>>
File: wojakrain.jpg (35KB, 484x497px)
wojakrain.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
my entire life was whisked away from me before i had a chance to open my eyes
>>
>>35183887
"Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop
Chief Keef ain't bout this, Chief Keef ain't bout that
My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them
He, he they say that nigga don't be putting in no work
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Y'all niggas ain't know shit
All ya motherfuckers talk about
Chief Keef ain't no hitta Chief Keef ain't this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Ya'll don't live with that nigga
Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet
Shootin' at the police and shit
Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don't know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that
Them niggas savages out there
If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I'm fucking beating they ass! I'm not fucking playing no more You know those niggas roll with Lil' Reese and them."
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.