[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never had a bf, I don't want a bf. But all my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: 1467302798840.jpg (44KB, 500x500px)
1467302798840.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
I've never had a bf, I don't want a bf. But all my friends have one and I'm pretty sure they're making fun of me being single behind my back. Either that or they think I'm a dyke.

Should I get one just for the sake of "fitting in"?
>>
I'll be your boyfriend. You can dress me as a girl in private and I'll be your girlfriend then, I'm into that.
>>
>>35183714
I'll help you fit something in.
>>
File: Kek.jpg (200KB, 1254x1839px)
Kek.jpg
200KB, 1254x1839px
Hello Robots.

The time for this shilling and degeneracy has come to an end.

ROASTIE WHORES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Females have no rights to post on this board, and it shall remain like this forever.

>Ignore female threads.
>Do not reply to female posts.
>Shun female posters.

Women will never realize the struggles of the true robot, the one rejected by society, unwanted by all, ignored by each and every person in the outside world.

Women are PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY incapable of feeling this emotion because they are pampered and loved by society. They cannot suffer as much as we do on a daily basis, yet they make it seem like their problems are so important.

They bask in attention, stating how they have "no bf", but have the ability to spread their legs and have hundreds and hundreds of men lining up.

The time for this has come to an end.

We shall cleanse /r9k/ of this scum.

>Ignore female threads.
>Do not reply to female posts.
>Shun female posters.
WE WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US.
>>
>>35183898
If you hate these threads so much why do you keep giving them the (You)s they're obviously looking for?
>>
File: Untitled-5.jpg (112KB, 736x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-5.jpg
112KB, 736x1136px
>>35184031
No (You)s if I don't reply, eh?

Also, this can't be a (You) for the roastie whores if this is MY thread now.

This is now a roll thread, first one to get dubs gets an original pepe.
>>
>>35183804
Sorry but I have enough self respect to not resort to dating a fag
>>
The Tumblagooda Sandstone is a geological formation deposited during the Silurian or Ordovician periods, between four and five hundred million years ago, and is now exposed on the west coast of Australia in river and coastal gorges near the tourist town of Kalbarri, straddling the boundary of the Carnarvon and Perth basins.[1] Visible trackways are interpreted by some to be the earliest evidence of fully terrestrial animals
>>
>>35183714
what is your contact, age, and location femanon?
>>
The Tumblagooda is over 1,400 m (4,500 ft) thick: the base is not exposed, but geophysical data jtjk(primarily magnetic) indicate the sandstone unconformably overlies a Proterozoic basement.[1] The formation is divided into four facies associations (FAs), numbered stratigraphically, that occur sequentially from bottom to top. These lithified sediments portray an environment dominated by high-energy braided streams flowing into the sea; some parts have been interpreted as reflecting deposition in ephemeral pools controlled by water table rise and fall,[2] but alternative interpretations favour deposition on tidal sand flats.[1][3]
>>
The lowest facies association in the unit is dominated by trough cross-stratification, deposited by broad, high-energy braided rivers, which formed the outwash plain of an alluvial system.[1][2] Trace fossils are virtually absent,[1] because the high depositional energy meant burrowing organisms could not survive.[2] The downslope flow was to the north west.[1]
>>
File: 1474630394344.png (853KB, 1500x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474630394344.png
853KB, 1500x1080px
>>35183714
Marina isid fucking shit you dumb cunt, listen to some real waifu pop like Grimes or Charli
>>
Buy some dirt tan guy dinner- date
>>
File: 1487824835683.gif (96KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1487824835683.gif
96KB, 248x203px
Ay, it's your boy Comrade Vlad.

You're a dirty fucking Jew,
Go ahead and have a (You),
Arby's beef's what I desire,
Chicken tendies, I'm on fire.
This is part of my desire,
Go ahead and make me higher.
I love Arby's yes I do,
I love Arby's you should too.
Get the fuck off of my Chan,
Or I'll fuck you like I'm Stan.
Dirty fucking roasties taking cock,
Like their pussy is a sock.
We will cleanse our sacred board,
From this dirty roastie hoarde.

Let's get this shit nice and toastie
for the roastie.
Alright.
Walking down the street,
Being a fucking NEET,
Gonna see a roastie,
Shove fuck her nice and toastie,

Normies fuck off from the board,
Go and worship Reddit Lord.
You're all normies yes you are,
You're all normies come from far (reddit you fucking faggot)
Gonna cleanse the posts,
So prepare your roasts,
Pussies losser then arby's beef,
So flabby, when they walk they queef.

Got these beta cucks
Giving real fucks.
Ain't gonna pass,
Or I'll stick it in your ass.
>>
Since the Tumblagooda sandstone comprises a sedimentary succession with no volcanic layers (which could be dated radiometrically) and with virtually no body fossils, its age is very difficult to constrain. It was first thought to have formed around 100 million years ago, during the Cretaceous period, on the basis of stratigraphy;[6] current estimates place it far earlier, in the lower Ordovician, 440 million years ago.[7] It is hoped that a new technique based on the uranium-thorium dating of diagenetic monazite crystals may produce a more precise estimate of the age, but initial attempts have failed to extract sufficient monazite from the unit.[citation needed]

Such a method would be of great value, as previous attempts to date the unit have been rather inconsistent. The initial Cretaceous estimate was soon reviewed with a "mid-Cambrian to early Ordovician" (~500 million years ago) estimate based on trace fossils,[8] and was shortly afterwards replaced by a mid-Silurian age based on spores and acritarchs.[9] This was apparently confirmed by the identification in the overlying beds of a conodont fauna with a recognizably Silurian character,[10] but when the palomagnetism of the area was studied, an early Ordovician age was deduced.
>>
File: 9000smug.png (637KB, 888x1259px) Image search: [Google]
9000smug.png
637KB, 888x1259px
See how gross young Popple, clammy. Yeah, rogue Nazis are fat, but where the fuck do elephants fuck teenage lettuce.
>>
File: 1465949427720.jpg (36KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1465949427720.jpg
36KB, 500x335px
>>35183714

IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT
>>
>>35184302
hey get your own

In common with most of the Australian cratonic rocks, the Tumblagooda has undergone minimal tectonic activity since its formation. Faulting is rare (although perhaps unrecognized in inaccessible parts of the gorges) - several new faults were discovered during systematic examination of the gorges,[1] and units continue laterally for great distances. Jointing is the dominant control of the landscape, with incised meanders enhancing joint locations. Miocene uplift has resulted in the formation of deep (approximately 60m/200 ft) gorges exposing large cliff sections; with the sparse vegetation characteristic of arid Western Australia, this means the unit is exceptionally exposed, making detailed study easy in accessible portions of the gorge.[1][2] Despite this, the unit was not studied until 1948,[6] due to its inaccessibility - the 600 miles (1000 km) from Perth were mainly dirt tracks until the 1970s
>>
Satan, oscillate my metallic sonatas.
Garbage pink composition solely bags speak deodorant softly, my dear, innit?
Nah that's all nectar of bees of pollen and butterflies run amok though.
Now watch me whip
Now watch me nae nae
Now watch me whip
Now watch me nae nae
Now watch me whip
Now watch me nae nae
Now watch me whip
Now watch me nae nae
Now watch me whip
Now watch me nae nae
Now you.
>>
In addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwiches came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

The Ultimate BLT was released for a limited time in 2002 and later in 2012.

In 2003, the line was again expanded to include other styles of specialty sandwiches that were served on baguettes that included the Italian Beef 'n Provolone, French Dip 'n Swiss, Philly Beef Supreme, and Pot Roastie sandwiches.

Corned beef and turkey Reuben sandwiches were added to the menu in 2005.

In early 2006, Arby's Restaurant Group signed a contract with Pepsi, making Pepsi the chain's exclusive soft drink provider. When franchisees' contracts expire with Cuck a Cola, they will be required to switch to Pepe Piss Jugs, the only exception was the Arby's located at ur moms house because the house has its own separate contract with Cuck a Cola for other fat purposes, particularly the feminist roastie department. This Arby's closed in mid-2012 when construction began to convert the location into Tendies.

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced . The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club. Three months later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to include the Meatball Roasted and Toasted Roastie Sub and the Chicken Parmesan Sub.
>>
In addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwiches came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green a fucking leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

In 2003, the line was again expanded to include other styles of specialty sandwiches that were served on baguettes that included the Italian Beef 'n Provolone, French Dip 'n Swiss, Philly Beef Supreme, and Pot Roastie sandwiches.

In early 2006, Arby's Restaurant Group signed a contract with Pepsi, making Pepsi the chain's exclusive soft drink provider. When franchisees' contracts expire with Cuck a Cola, they will be required to switch to Pepe Piss Jugs, the only exception was the Arby's located at ur moms house because the house has its own separate contract with Cuck a Cola for other fat purposes, particularly the feminist roastie department. This Arby's closed in mid-2012 when construction began to convert the location into Tendies.

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced . The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club. Three months later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to include the Meatball Roasted and Toasted Roastie Sub and the Chicken Parmesan Sub.
>>
forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i **** this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.
>>
In addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwiches came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green a fucking leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

Corned beef and turkey Reuben sandwiches were added to the menu in 2005. Aaaaaa

>>
Crustal thickening has an upward component of motion and often occurs when continental crust is thrust onto continental crust. Basically nappes (thrust sheets) from each plate collide and begin to stack one on top of the other; evidence of this process can be seen in preserved ophiolitic nappes (preserved in the Himalaya), and in rocks with an inverted metamorphic gradient. The preserved inverted metamorphic gradient indicates that nappes were actually stacked on top of each other so quickly, that hot rocks did not have time to equilibrate before being thrust on top of cool rocks. The process of nappe stacking can only continue for so long, as gravity will eventually disallow further vertical growth (there is an upper limit to vertical mountain growth).
>>

The Ultimate roastie was released for a limited time in 2002 and later in 2012.

>>
>>35184521
I admire Arby's beef sandwich and In addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwiches came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green a fucking leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

The Ultimate roastie was released for a limited time in 2002 and later in 2012.

>>
>>35184072
rollan in this mountain of ice
>>
>>35183714
I'll be ur pretend bf while you can be my practice gf
>>
File: normieville.jpg (176KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
normieville.jpg
176KB, 1663x1247px
>But all my friends have one
>my friends
>he has friends
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NORMALFAG OUT
>>
>>35184263
>Grimes
wow ur so special just like every other /mu/ shitposter
>>
>>35184097
I'm sorry but I need my bf to look and act like theirs as well. Our loser radars are pretty good so noone here can do.
>>
I wish I had a boyfriend with nice hair and pretty eyes and a donger that's actually just a pistol.
>>
>>35185791
she's still better than cuckrina
>>
>>35183804
Not op, but I'm a girl and that's my fetish.

>Stacy doesn't see the perks of having a living doll bf
>>
>>35183714
No, you should not use some man simply as a fashion accessory.
>>
>>35187066
Having a fake gf is better than having no gf forever, no?
>>
>>35185385
I'm a she, you dummy
>>
CAW CAW CAW CAW
orengelli
>>
>>35187796
>literally this retarded

Please shove a cactus up your ass
>>
Birds have pegged the inside of me with birdildos and I suffered a serious case of internal bleeding.

Unfortunately, the bleeding drilled out onto the birds which forced them to fly away very scared. The blood covered bird ran into a truck, startling the driver, and making him crash into a gas station, setting off a chain explosive reaction following the gas lines all the way to the Gulf, inciting the BP oil spill.

Never getting pegged by birds again
>>
>>35187796
you didnt provide tits, no reason to believe that one
you are just another normalfag fucking with us. light yourself on fire and die a slow death faggot.
>>
>>35184317
has he done anything in the trump administration yet?
>>
>>35186828
>Not op, but I'm a girl and that's my fetish.
Please do it to me
Throwaway?
>>
>>35184263
>liking the pajeet over the demigod
>>
>>35183714
This sounds like a terrible idea, and something that both you and whatever unlucky chap you lead on would regret.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.