[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you have steam/skype gfs(or bfs)? I met a girl on here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 14

File: 1487153925725.jpg (13KB, 573x423px)
1487153925725.jpg
13KB, 573x423px
Do any of you have steam/skype gfs(or bfs)? I met a girl on here who is really great, been talking to her for a few days now and we are hitting it off.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
what's the first letter of her name?
originiallal
>>
>>35183529

what's the source for that image OP
>>
>>35183556
C

originelo
>>
yes it goes nudes, cyber sex, promise of meeting up, and then finally you stop talking because you're 3,000 miles apart and she's a mentally deranged psychopathic mtf.
>>
File: 1486095550646.png (198KB, 293x287px)
1486095550646.png
198KB, 293x287px
>>35183572
that is Lana Rain anon.
>>
go outside you fucking degenerate
>>
Not for a very long time but I wish I did. I have money to travel anywhere in the world to meet a hypothetical gf too. I honestly don't know where else you're meant to meet a worthwhile girl after college. Hopefully she's still be in school and be younger than me though.
>>
>>35183580
for me it went

nudes, cyber sex, promise of meeting up, flying 4000 miles, meeting up, having sex, finding out about her boyfriend, cutting ties
>>
>>35183580
idk man, she seems like someone I would talk to even if she wasn't a girl. Just as friends. And if she was a mtf she is the most attractive mtf that I have ever seen, so I guess I am okay with that.

>>35183615
haha, that isnt going to happen.

>>35183628
it is nice just being able to talk to someone who understands your feels. Neither of us have money but the hope of meeting up is still there one day.
>>
All girls are sluts. Delete Skype and cut your losses now.
>>
>>35183529
I fap with discord dick girls (boys) from time to time
>>
>>35183529
Kind of but its more of a steamfeels GF (BF) type thing senpai
>>
>>35183733
Girls with a feminine penis are loyal anon
>>
File: 1487064532666.jpg (646KB, 1242x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1487064532666.jpg
646KB, 1242x1656px
>>35183733
Do I really have much to lose at this point? I don't leave the house and the only friends I have are from highschool and don't really understand how it is to be an autistic depressed neet. What's the worst that happens? She stops talking to me an I stay depressed?

>>35183757
>>35183788
How did you meet them? Do you talk about stuff that isnt sexual?
>>
>>35183715

I've been very close on Skype with the same girl for five years now. We've never met up but had multiple opportunities to and still can in the future. Perhaps even next month.

It's been a long miserable bumpy ride and we have both nearly killed each other multiple times but, her and I are family so it isn't all bad. We are not romantically involved anymore due to women's brain shenanigans but I still could end up with her, maybe. Either way I have plenty of nudes and recordings and videos of her to masturbate to, and at this point I'm just glad we can talk every day and have such a close relationship with one another even if we still argue and have husband and wife drama sometimes.

>That feel when you have relationship problems but without the relationship
>>
File: 1482649990307.jpg (358KB, 1080x1920px)
1482649990307.jpg
358KB, 1080x1920px
>>35183859
I wouldnt say you are "not in a relationship", it just isn't with someone you are meeting irl.

Did you marry this person? If so how long into it did you, and how do you go about that without meeting in person?

What would you guys do if you met irl? Have you two gone over plans?
>>
>>35183814
Girls with a feminine penis are the only girls who will fuck me
>>
I did until I completely destroyed the relationship by being a depressed fuck with no self-esteem
>>
File: 1455327256059.gif (266KB, 200x200px)
1455327256059.gif
266KB, 200x200px
I wish but I wouldn't know where to find a skype gf. I could try /soc/ but I'm a recluse robot so that wouldn't work at all. Feels bad being lonely with no comfy online relationship
>>
File: 1482814683317.jpg (139KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
1482814683317.jpg
139KB, 750x741px
>>35184355
We are both depressed fucks, not sure if that makes it better or worse. At least we understand what eachother are going through. Any advice you would give your past self on how not to fuck it up?

>>35184369
I met her on /r9k/, got her skype and been talking to her since. You can do it anon, just try and get to know people in threads, then get their info if they are willing to share and you make a connection.
>>
I met my girlfriend at a Arby's and in addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwiches came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green a fucking leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

The Ultimate roastie was released for a limited time in 2002 and later in 2012.

In 2003, the line was again expanded to include other styles of specialty sandwiches that were served on baguettes that included the Italian Beef 'n Provolone, French Dip 'n Swiss, Philly Beef Supreme, and Pot Roastie sandwiches.

Corned beef and turkey Reuben sandwiches were added to the menu in 2005.

In early 2006, Arby's Restaurant Group signed a contract with Pepsi, making Pepsi the chain's exclusive soft drink provider. When franchisees' contracts expire with Cuck a Cola, they will be required to switch to Pepe Piss Jugs, the only exception was the Arby's located at ur moms house because the house has its own separate contract with Cuck a Cola for other fat purposes, particularly the feminist roastie department. This Arby's closed in mid-2012 when construction began to convert the location into Tendies.

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced . The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club. Three months later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to include the Meatball Roasted and Toasted Roastie Sub and the Chicken Parmesan Sub.
>>
>>35183529
>>35183556
>>35183580
In addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwiches came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green a fucking leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

In 2003, the line was again expanded to include other styles of specialty sandwiches that were served on baguettes that included the Italian Beef 'n Provolone, French Dip 'n Swiss, Philly Beef Supreme, and Pot Roastie sandwiches.

In early 2006, Arby's Restaurant Group signed a contract with Pepsi, making Pepsi the chain's exclusive soft drink beta provider. When franchisees' contracts expire with Cuck a Cola, they will be required to switch to Pepe Piss Jugs, the only exception was the Arby's located at ur moms house because the house has its own separate contract with Cuck a Cola for other fat purposes, particularly the feminist roastie department. This Arby's closed in mid-2012 when construction began to convert the location into Tendies.

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced . The initial line up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club. Three months later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to include the Meatball Roasted and Toasted Roastie Sub and the Chicken Parmesan Sub.
>>
>>35184469
I try to talk to girls on r9k but it seems as though there's also like 5 other guys at the same time also trying to talk to the same girl and they're all way more normie than me. Even on r9k I'm the least desirable guy.
>>
I met my girlfriend at a Arby's and in addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwichs came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green a fucking leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

In early 2006, Arby's Restaurant Group signed a contract with Pepsi, making Pepsi the chain's exclusive soft drink provider. When franchisees' contracts expire with Cuck a Cola, they will be required to switch to Pepe Piss Jugs, the only exception was the Arby's located at ur moms house because the house has its own separate contract with Cuck a Cola for other fat purposes, particularly the feminist roastie department. This Arby's closed in mid-2012 when construction began to convert the location into Tendies.

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced . The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club. Three months later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to include the Meatball Roasted and Toasted Roastie Sub and the Chicken Parmesan Sub.
>>
>>35184637
I guess I just got lucky. You also have to go after the non-normie girls, but they are a lot less likely to put themselves out their or even mention their sex for any reason when posting.

>>35184576
>>35184618
>>35184654
Who hurt you?
>>
File: 18.png (345KB, 567x396px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
345KB, 567x396px
>>35183529
>I talked to a girl online and we're practically dating now
No I don't know this feel because I'm not easily manipulated.
>>
>>35184699
An employee at Wendys and in addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwichs came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green a fucking leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

>>
>>35184699
>I guess I just got lucky. You also have to go after the non-normie girls, but they are a lot less likely to put themselves out their or even mention their sex for any reason when posting.
how do you identify if they are girls then?
>>
>>35184761
[Spoiler] in addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwichs came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green a fucking leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

>>
>>35184761
>Voice threads
>Any threads where you post picture of yourself

The second one is harder, because most femanons who post in those threads are just attentionwhoring. It should be pretty easy to tell the difference between some normie attentionwhore and some /robo/girl.
>>
>>35184787
I have never met a racist t Arby's and in addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwichs came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green a fucking leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

>>
>>35184699
>You also have to go after the non-normie girls
It really doesn't seem there are any, at least on r9k. Pretty much every girl I've talked, whether they were actually a girl or just some dude RP'ing, has been pretty normie.
>>
>>35184818
>>35184787
>>35184761
>>35184637
>>35184469
>>35184576
>>35184369
>>35184355
>>35183952
>>35183827
>>35183859

DID YOU SAY FOOTBALL HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT

LEGALIZE MEMES
>>
French dip with au jus pretty good at Arby's; beef and cheddar OK but way more $ all the time
>>
>>35184829
Maybe I just got lucky and talked to the one non-normo girl on /r9k/. You just have to chat them up a bit in whatever thread they are in and try to gauge what they are like. And if worse comes to worse you could get yourself a nice girl(male)friend.
>>
How far away do you guys live away from your internet gf/bf? Is there any hope in the future of you two meeting up?
>>
>>35183827
Just go into a steamfeels thread and talk to other robots I'm the anon with gf (bf), as for the guy mentioning "dick girl" I think there are discords for that posted here but I don't go in discord senpai
>>
File: 1483327895619.jpg (197KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483327895619.jpg
197KB, 640x640px
>>35185394
Is your relationship with them purely sexual or do you just chat about random stuff and hang out too? How long have you been talking to them?
>>
>>35184877
Really gets my noggin goin
>>
>>35183952

I'll respond in twenty mins I'm driving home from work.
>>
>>35186133
Okay, looking forward to your response anon
>>
>>35186215

We are actually not in a relationship right now, we have not been since August. Over the last five years we've only actually dated for about three years, which is a significant length of time, but yeah it hasn't been a five year long relationship.

We have not married, but obviously we've talked about it extensively many times. She said maybe a week ago that if I ended up moving to where she lives that of course we would get married. When we met I was 18 or 19 and she was 15, so at the time making serious plans to do anything seemed impossible, since we don't live on the same continent. But now that I'm 23 I got my shit together enough to afford a vacation to where she lives for a few weeks or to bring her to me. We have not met up to this point not because of money, but because of drama to be honest. Things were weird after our breakup in August and she's very lukewarm about meeting up next month.

Ran out of characters so part 1 of 2
>>
>>35186532

She's very lukewarm about meeting up because of the logistics of us getting together. We could only meet a few times a year at best and outside of that it would be back to a long distance relationship and all the troubles that that brings, mostly trust and attachment issues.

I'm willing to take the steps needed to move to her country, and she knows I love her enough to do so, but she isn't comfortable with having that kind of responsibility at the moment, since I'll have dropped my entire life and spent all my savings to permanently move to a country I've never been to. Even doing that at all would probably be a very long and difficult process, so I do understand.

Though we are not a couple, we've been so close for such a long period of time that it feels like we are married and we talk as if we are most of the time. We've been around for a lot of crisis' in both each others lives and know each other inside and out almost in every way.
>>
I'm talking to a girl and she keeps calling me stuff like attractive and keeps saying "why does no boy want me", she better stop leading me on and say if she wants to be together or not or I'm blocking the bitch
>>
>>35186596
>>35186532

Anyways, I'm going to shill our youtube channel. It only has one video on it, but I plan to upload more stuff. I want to make some videos about the Monster Rancher games, and we're going to upload a lets play of us playing Don't Starve Together soon. If that interests you for some reason then subscribe because it makes me feel good about myself, and enjoy having an extra oddly intimate view into the lives of the people playing video games on this channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apMWEE4rKv4&t=4s
>>
>>35186532
>>35186596
Do you have any tips for me to not fuck this thing up?

Is(was) the age difference ever an issue? I would think that the maturity levels would be completely different for you two.

Do you guys skype often or how do you stay in touch? How often are you guys talking to eachother a day?
>>
i've had a few acquaintances that i've chatted with. i really don't like any of them, just basically want an excuse to expose my penis to them. it often works out well at first, but then i get bored or she becomes unresponsive.

its meh.
>>
>>35186657
Why dont you just ask her anon? It sounds to me like she is hinting pretty hard and waiting for you to make the leap.

>>35186671
Videogames are a really good idea. Thanks for sharing your youtube channel anon. What vidya do you think are good for couples to play together?
>>
>>35186696

>Do you have any tips for me to not fuck this thing up?

I don't know what thing you're referring to, but I've been on the internet a while and I've never had a relationship with anyone else like her. I'd say its a lot of luck and hope you become as important to her as she is to you. And also willpower. I've put up with a lot of bullshit. I've been cucked. I've been friendzoned. I've even had her fly to my country once and choose to go home without seeing me. Honestly you have to put up with an insane amount of bullshit to get this close to a woman. But after five years, like I said, the word we use is family. I say it and she says it. I'm not an ex boyfriend to her, and I'm not replaceable. We are kindred spirits and I would bet my life she would say the same thing if she had a private conversation she knew I wouldn't hear.

>Is(was) the age difference ever an issue? I would think that the maturity levels would be completely different for you two.

Answer in next post.
>>
>>35186696

>Is(was) the age difference ever an issue? I would think that the maturity levels would be completely different for you two.

No, because we both like it for reasons both sexual and platonic. She's just starting University next week and I've already finished college and working. I'm happy to be both the more mature one and the male, which means I have to carry a lot of shit on my back, but I'm loyal and reliable so I do it with a smile. Plus, being older means I can help her out with money and stuff, you know women respect you for that. Now I'm not rich or some chad, I make slightly above minimum wage but I live with my parents so it's all basically pocket money to me. I am more mature than her, I don't mind. She's never done anything to me that I have not found it in myself to forgive her for and she respects me very much.
>>
>>35186696

>Do you guys skype often or how do you stay in touch? How often are you guys talking to eachother a day?

There's been hard times in the past where we've gone months without talking to one another due to some fight or some drama or whatever. But usually we do talk daily. Pretty much every morning and night, due to time zone differences. Even if we're not a couple right now, and even though she may end up seeing someone else the fact that we fall asleep talking and talk to each other first thing every morning is really nice. Its a part of my day I would never want to go without. Its why we stick together. Neither of us can imagine life permanently without the other at this point. We even have a pact not to commit suicide, but if shit ever hits the fan we will immediately meet up and both kill ourselves.

>>35186757

I'm not sure what games to play together. That depends on the person. We play a few games together but we also watch each other like a 1 on 1 lets play.
>>
>>35186945
Do you think Castle Crashers would be a good game for someone who isn't very good at vidya?

Would you mind me asking where (roughly) you guys live?

You should make more youtube videos anon, this one is pretty qt.
>>
>>35187043

Castle Crashers is a good game for this kind of thing. Its very easy, non competitive, and you can carry her if she is terrible at the game. Though, all you really need to do is walk up to the enemy and mash attack so, I'm sure you'll be fine.

We've also played Dungeon Defenders, and Don't Starve Together, and Runescape.

I'd love to make more videos, but I'm lazy. Next time her and I play games together though I will record a Don't Starve playthrough and I'll upload it in a handful of episodes. We're not very good so, it will probably only be 3-4 videos before one of us dies.

I don't want to give anymore information other than different continents. It's no secret I'm from the USA, you can hear our voices in the video I linked. She has no accent when talking to me because she lived in the USA until she was ten or eleven and was used to talking with an American accent. She turns the accent on like a switch when talking to her mom or her friends though.
>>
>>35183580
I met my boyfriend in a /vg/ chat and we've been together for a year and a half now. Met in person in December and still going strong.

It can work, the people involved just need to want it to work.
>>
>>35187128
Fair enough about the location thing.

Did you find the lack of irl intimacy hard to deal with? I'm assuming you guys just had pics/video/audio to deal with then it came to that department?
>>
>>35187201

What /vg
How did the meetup work out? Can you describe it a little more or even do some /storytime/?
>>
>>35187246
Woooops, thanks autopost. I was going to ask what /vg/ thread did you guys meet in, and how did that turn into you guys getting to know eachother personally?
>>
>>35186757

Because if she was like "haha no" I'd die of embarrassment, and if I ask her I'd seem desperate, I want to be the one on power.

I'm not really fond of LD relationships anyway they could be fucking 10 different people and I'd never know
>>
File: 1487184340880.jpg (49KB, 480x647px) Image search: [Google]
1487184340880.jpg
49KB, 480x647px
>>35183529
>Be Air Force fag
>Get sent to Japan
>Started screwing some girls because it was easy there
>I actually liked one of them and we exchange contact
>Talked to her now in the states
>She asked if I was coming back soon
>No, I'm getting sent somewheres else
>She now doesn't talk to me and broke contact
I feel way more shaken up about this than I should, I knew her for like 4 months and it feels like a girl I was close to marrying just ripped my heart out.
>>
>>35187288
what did you expect man?

>Started screwing some girls because it was easy there

it's not like you got into the relationship for true love, you shouldn't be surprised when she sees you as a fuckbuddy
>>
>>35187268
You are willing to "block that bitch", but not willing to put yourself out there even when you think she likes you? What the fuck mate.

And it isn't hard to not get catfished. Stuff like: Personalized pics, timestamp pics voicechat, etc, are enough to tell if she is who she says she is.
>>
>>35187311
She didn't see me as a fuckbuddy though. It is hard to explain if you haven't been there, but basically there is an entire demographic of Asian women who use foreigners deployed there as sex tourism. Jap dudes call them "Gaijin Hunters". They hangout in touristy areas, where foreigners are likely to be. There are also American-owned clubs that have huge military followings where they go.

I didn't meet this girl in any of those places, she was just some Japanese girl I met when getting my uniform washed. So she wasn't a Gaijin hunter, because she wasn't in one of those places and she wasn't the one who initiated contact.

We also didn't have sex as often as I did with other girls. We just hungout a lot. That was why I was taken back when she just dropped me.
>>
>>35187222

No, it wasn't hard to deal with. The worst part about it was that it wouldn't happen as often as I wanted it to. But, I do think it bothered her a lot more than it bothered me. I was actually pretty happy with phone/cam sex. IRL stuff would have been preferable obviously, but I really enjoyed it.

She wants to see this thread now that I told her about it, I wish I could show her so she could answer some of the questions I got asked too, but I don't want her to read everything I wrote here sadly.
>>
>>35187553
Why did you tell her about the thread if you didnt want her to see it anon?
>>
>>35187685

Because I found talking about this in this thread to actually be very interesting. It was kind of a way for me to self reflect, and talking about it made me realize how good I had it. It's interesting anyways.
>>
>>35187706
What did you say in this thread that you dont want her to read?

What were the fights through out the years mainly over?
>>
Actually done with these failed roastie attention crazing boring fucks, just sent one that said she liked me a message but she cant't respond to that but she can change her skype status right.

fact is you will never get one to care, as they'll always have 1000 other orbiters there worshipping them.
>>
>>35187758

I don't want her to see that I said I had saved pictures of her.

I also don't want her to know how much money I make, because I don't want her to feel bad about the fact that I've bought her things. I know she would.

The fights were about lots of things.
-Her being too busy to spend time with me because of school
-Her cheating on me
-Me cheating on her
-The fact that I used to let my depression get the best of me a lot and I used to be really mean to her and explode on her a lot
-Both of us being co-dependent at times
-Us breaking up
-Us not being sexual as often as I'd like
-Both of us being suicidal during respective periods

Lots of dumb things. It's been a wild ride. Trust issues is probably the biggest reason we are not currently together and I don't blame her for making that choice. It hasn't been easy, but it's worth it to have such a strong bond with someone. I'm still there for her and she's still here for me.
>>
we talked every day, played games, watched movies, fell asleep together on skype, etc and i just stopped logging on bc of some bullshit anxiety

i miss it. hope she is doing ok!
>>
>>35187851
How did you both find eachother had cheated? Did you guys just feel so guilty that you had to come forward?
>>
>>35187910
What is stopping you from getting in touch again? Did something happen that caused this anxiety to get the better of you?
>>
File: 1487050652091.png (153KB, 360x258px)
1487050652091.png
153KB, 360x258px
SHE
IS
GETTING
FUCKED
BY
CHAD
RIGHT
NOW!
How fucking stupid could you possibly be to keep giving this whore attention. Its men like you who encourage woman to be whores.
>>
File: IMG_0732.jpg (81KB, 971x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0732.jpg
81KB, 971x749px
I met my wife on skype

My wife and I are swingers and the term 'cuckolding' is a misnomer used by people who do not understand that cuckolding is never a good thing for the person being cheated on without their knowledge or permission. If the spouse knows about it, it is swinging. There is some perception that these 'bulls' are bad asses. They aren't.

Bulls are selected primarily by the wife with the husband having 'veto power'. The bulls are almost always single or in shitty marriages. For us the bulls are used for the sexual satisfaction of fantasies my wife and I have. They mean nothing emotionally and are literally used and thrown away, never to be seen or heard from again. Often, they fall in love and sometimes try to reconnect but they have to live with that hurt because he was just there to satisfy a fantasy... a sexual urge. My wife and I will relive the experience over and over again during our sexual time together. The bull sits at home, jerks off remembering everything and wishes he could have her but he never can. Beta as fuck.

Me personally, I always feel bad for the 'bull'. He never had a chance and was used and thrown away just like the condom we make him use.
>>
>>35187936

I had found the instagram of the person she was cheating on me with and contacted him.

She had been told by another friend I had on skype about this girl I would talk to, so she had contacted the girl.

Basically both of us had gotten into contact with the other person and contacted them. I can't speak for her, but I'm over it. I don't hold any grudges and I learned how damaging cheating can be and I never have any interest in doing it again to anyone. She's the same way. It made us both grow to be better people so, it has worked out.
>>
>>35183859
Shit im going through the same problem and i need advice anon
>>
>>35183529
met my bf on this site. we skyped for a long time and we visit each other every month now
>>
No, I have no clue how to get a contact from anybody here.
>>
>>35183529
Only friend just left me. 5 tells me how to kill myself.
>>
>>35188251
old age desu~

this comment was not original
>>
>>35188251
Death by snu snu.
Apparently not original.
>>
>>35183859
>a close relationship
Using someones images to masturbate to, is not the same as having a "close relationship". You might as well fap to some internet porn.
>>
>>35187246
>>35187264
Sorry anon, I got busy. But if you're still around:

We met in a chat for Undertale General. We just got close as we became friends and eventually started pm'ing. Pretty standard stuff, really, though we didn't even talk in a voice chat until 8 months into our relationship lel. We even sent nudes and shit before that, it was strange, but it worked for us.

I eventually found the time and money to meet him back in December and it was probably one of the best weeks of our lives. He was even a 30 year old virgin when we met, so there hope for anyone here.

We were both going through really rough patches in our lives when we met back in 2015, but we've helped each other through a lot of stuff. I've never loved someone so unconditionally before.
>>
>met grill on skype
>fucked 4x a week for 2 years
>still going

keep looking, it'll happen
>>
>>35186836
>I can help her out with money and stuff, you know women respect you for that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
bump for interest

oregdssfsj
>>
>>35186836
>Refuses to meet up with you
>Refuses to date you anymore
And yet you still pay for her shit and are probably on call for her at anytime of the day. While she's in college getting dicked down and flirting and talking with REAL men, you're stuck paying for her shit and acting like a loyal bf WHEN YOU'RE NOT EVEN DATING. Lmao...
>>
met a girl online, we skype everyday
tomorrow meeting her for the third time even though she lives 1700km away
>>
File: Konata-is-sad.jpg (241KB, 1920x1200px)
Konata-is-sad.jpg
241KB, 1920x1200px
Had a steam bf for a couple of weeks. I miss him.
>>
I never went further with a girl on this site than
>hey
>how are you
>/getsghosted/

What the fuck. How. All you FUCKING CHADS NEED TO GET OFF MY BOARD.
>>
I legit had a runescape gf couple of years ago
best time of my life
i always gave her free armor and gp
she spent time with me and made me happy
>>
>>35187910
just log back on? whats the problem here
>>
I've been talking to a girli met on insta on snapchat for about a year and kinda think im in love with her at this point
>>
>>35183529
how do you meet a girl on r9k
>>
>>35183529
>met a girl on here
And you lost me op. If you post bullshit, at least make it believable.
>>
File: 1151363409534.gif (14KB, 300x300px)
1151363409534.gif
14KB, 300x300px
>>35183529
won't ever work out for neets who dont have any income to make shit happen. Long distance relationships specially for females are plagued with cheating. Never trust a female and sure as fuck never trust a female that is over the internet. Anyone who believes other wise is a fucking retard and deserves to be alone. You set yourself up to fail big time, retards.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.