[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"He plays video games." >"I know right,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

>"He plays video games."
>"I know right, fucking loser"
>>
No I dont. I masturbate to guro hentai.
>>
I literally just saw both of you playing Candy Crush and Angry Birds. Explain yourselves.
>>
>>35183292
Not those kinds of games you nerd
>>
>>35183292
those arent games, they are puzzles that make you smarter
>>
>>35183334
>Candy Crush makes you smarter

wew, lad.
>>
>>35182986
"when the second coming of columbine strikes wherever you are at the moment, just know you had it coming to each of you"
>>
>>35182986
Most normies play video games nowadays so the red flag is kinda outdated.
>>
>>35183567
>doing puzzles on a daily basis doesn't make you smarter
wew lad yourself lol
>>
>>35184248
>Micro-transactions makes you smarter

wew, lad.
>>
>>35184248
>simplistic games with repetitive mind numbing sounds and colours make you smarter
Top kekkio lad.
>>
>>35184307
> skinner boxes making you smarter
>>
>>35184307
because your point and click are soo complex
>>
File: received_10205126680725427.jpg (66KB, 1024x693px) Image search: [Google]
received_10205126680725427.jpg
66KB, 1024x693px
If a woman stands between me and my Hotline Miami, I'm picking the fucking Hotline Miami.

And I'm not even a robot.
>>
>>35184227
My mom still demonizes games and wants to help make me a POF profile cuz she wants me to find a girl and not play video games all day.
Fuck that though
>>
>>35182986
Chad can slays girl while he talks about sonic
>>
>>35184321
???

>>35184327
>implying I play point and click games
>implying I said any games make you smarter
>>
>>35184677
You know who does say games make you smarter? Scientist and people who conduct proper studies. Sounds like you need to install candy crush ASAP!
>>
>>35184729
>researchers getting paid by game conpanies to say video games are good for you
>scientists
Okay laddie.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>35184729

I think I'll stick with my RPGs, thanks.
>>
>>35182986

LOSER? please what rank are you? I'm gold 4.
>>
File: le gamer culture.png (670KB, 878x1678px) Image search: [Google]
le gamer culture.png
670KB, 878x1678px
>>35182986
>tfw gamer gate people actually think real life women say that in everyday conversations.
>>
>>35184849

Show us proof that researchers are on the payroll of video game publishers or developers.
>>
>>35185125
I'm not the one who brought up studies without a source and called researchers scientists but if a video game company asks some researchers to do a survey don't you think the results would likely be biased?
>>
>>35185219
>but if a video game company asks some researchers to do a survey don't you think the results would likely be biased?

No.

and also that's not what happened.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/freedom-learn/201502/cognitive-benefits-playing-video-games

http://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2013/11/video-games.aspx

Video games get shit on because of the culture and stigma and just the name itself - it's just a game right?

In reality it's a mental exercise in several ways. There's probably a few more studies I've neglected to post but you can research it yourself. Video games are about decision-making and problem-solving and teamwork and communication and spatial awareness and so many other things.
>>
>>35185033
Csgo? I'm the LEMfag
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.