[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw literally #1 I am going to die a kissless virgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (174KB, 1196x1228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 1196x1228px
>tfw literally #1

I am going to die a kissless virgin because of this
>>
This is bullshit if Pittsburgh, PA isn't on it.
>>
>>35181876
>Richmond

Your city is literally nothing but violent niggers and overly tattooed hipsters
>>
>>35181876
>Detroit

More like worst city for living.
>>
>>35181876
>Anchorage not on the list
>>
>>35181876

>tfw literally #6
>>
Why is VA-NC-SC-GA pocket so bad? I live here in Virginia, and have lived in multiple parts of the state, and can definitely confirm, but I've never truly understood.
>>
>No Toronto

I keep hearing about how New York is actually really good for dudes though.
>>
>>35182564
i too have lived in the multiple parts of va. it's like each part sucks for completely different reasons.
>>
File: Issue_4_Cover.jpg (239KB, 806x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Issue_4_Cover.jpg
239KB, 806x1050px
>Mfw CWC was right all along
>>
>>35181876
Guess what the common denominator of all those cities is?
>>
File: 1488125703886.png (271KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488125703886.png
271KB, 960x540px
>greensboro nc

hahahaah ECU college town for fucking. I need to go there so I can get laid already
>>
>>35182564
black people, mostly
>>
>>35181876
Why do they have Greensboro and Winston Salem as one city? Are they just talking about the whole Piedmont triad area in general if so then i'm fucked.
>>
>tfw #3
Pretty accurate desu
>>
>>35182126

That's Miami, actually. Surprising to anybody who hasn't lived in Miami with the people of Miami. There are parts of Miami that look just as bad as Detroit. Only it's expensive to live there, too.
>>
>>35183727
Lots of blacks?
>>
>>35181876

This can't be right, Washington D.C. isn't-

>#10

Okay, checks out.
>>
File: sed chet 2.jpg (221KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sed chet 2.jpg
221KB, 1024x1024px
Florence is the first in Italy As the city for "forever alone"
3/5 people are single and tend to stay that way.

>Born and raised there.

Kill me Perfavore.
>>
>>35183710
>my wooden badge was delicious!
I will never understand the context of that statement
>>
>>35184678
Can confirm this, as someone who has lived in norfolk, richmond, and miami. Miami was by far the worst. Women are stuck up whores who will blow the first guy who leases a bmw
>>
>>35181876
>tfw go to school in Richmond
Any fellow VCU anons?

>>35182564
Virginia seems to be going through a wierd phase right now. I'm from NoVa and it's getting a wierd mix of liberals and foreigners mixed in with well if rednecks and the more common conservative white people. Then you have a lot of blacks, Africans and hispanics in certain pockets of NoVa.

>>35182913
Which parts?

>>35184768
I've heard D.C. is really bad for dating why is that?

>>35185818
How was richmond and Norfolk in your experience?
>>
>>35186499
Vcu here, I want to fucking transfer or move I hate this fucking place
>>
>not a single CA city on there
bullshit list
>>
File: Bimmer Train Has No Brakes.jpg (73KB, 835x543px) Image search: [Google]
Bimmer Train Has No Brakes.jpg
73KB, 835x543px
>>35186813

Come home, autistic man.
>>
>>35186813
May I ask why? I just transferred here and I like it for what it's worth.
>>
>>35186946
>Don't play an instrument
>Not into art or theatre shit
>Don't want tattoos
>Don't want niggers
>Not really into weed or drugs honestly, I've tried a lot since I've come here but it's boring
>All of the women are trashy
>The city is never quiet
>In general hate the overall additude of the place

The last one is the biggest right now. People are so fucking arrogant even though they're in Richmond, one of the biggest shithole I've ever been in. People act like VCU is a school that matters. It's not even in the upper 50 public universities and acceptance rate of 60%, I mean I got in it ffs.

If you're a mixed race med student who can play guitar and loves to smoke weed you'll do fine, otherwise pass.
>>
>>35181876
why is atlanta so bad?
i mean i never had a date in my whole fuckin life, so it doesnt matter, but i want to learn the rationale
>>
>>35187073
That's quite the list. How much more time do you have here anon? I'm planning on switching to engineering from English and that's gonna set me back a couple years unfortunately but I'm sure to like it
>>
>>35187138
About a year.

This might just not be the right school for me (finance major).

This place also had way to many "first generation to go to college" students here which are just fucking obnoxious and remind me of how much of a failure I am.

Then again I'm also a guy whose suicidal because I'm 6'0 and not 6'3". So what the fuck do I know.

If you enjoy it then enjoy it, just don't get debt.
>>
>>35181876
What is the criteria for determining bad dating cities?

What about good ones?
>>
>>35187253
yea, i'm curious
not that I think that there is any basis for that list
>>
>>35181876
These are the worst cities for WOMEN because women outnumber men and they have niggers
>>
>>35187217
Hahaha it's funny you should mention first generation students because I am one. Well I hope you cheer up and feel better about yourself fellow VCU anon, grind through that last year and get the fuck out.
>>
>>35182564
>>35182913
>>35184350
>>35187108

I have a theory about this list. You know how it's a common assumption that women's egos are inflated because of constant attention, so that even a 5/10 thinks she's a stunning 10/10 who deserves a 6'4 Chad with a half million salary? Well I think cities are that way too, and they influence the perception of the people living in them. I'm from Atlanta myself and I can tell you, the people in these mid-sized cities that are on the up and up but never seem to catalyze into anything more than regional powers have the biggest fucking attitudes.

An actual globally and nationally relevant city like New York tends to attract the most ambitious and cutthroat people, and people who have aspirations of being ambitious and cutthroat, so its understandable why dating would be hard there (as I can personally attest to, since I live in Brooklyn now) but a place like Atlanta or Norfolk is equally depressing because the people there all think they're going to replace LA or New York (a-any time now guys really I swear this year is the year we become the new LA) and like any girl whose pride is under attack, they're going to double-down on their own delusions of self-worth, so you get the same attitude of a New Yorker except they don't have the benefit of actually being a New Yorker. Does that make sense guys?
>>
>>35187344
>the people there all think they're going to replace LA or New York
i dont think any significant portion of a city's population has any ambitions for his city whatsoever
>>
NYC is worse for dating than Camden, NJ. Who would have guessed?
>>
>>35181876
This list was made for women. These are cities where they can find any Chads to fuxk
>>
>>35182603
It's a list of American cities you inbred retard
>>
>>35182179
Anchorage a shithole

-signed, Rest of Alaska
>>
I'm surprised Man Diego, Menver, or Seattle aren't there
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.