[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is the earth not covered in poop? Think about it. There are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1468034058018.png (269KB, 408x481px) Image search: [Google]
1468034058018.png
269KB, 408x481px
How is the earth not covered in poop? Think about it. There are billions of people and animals and we all poop. How much space could there possibly be on the planet to hold all of our poop? Space has to be running out and if we include bugs then we are talking TRILLIONS of living creatures pooping. Where does it all go?
>>
cuz we have toilets idiot xddd
>>
>>35181736
But space is still limited you fucking moron. You can only bury so much poop before you cant bury anymore
>>
poop and pee evaporate in contact with the other
this is how you get the atmosphere
but also that is the problem of global warming
there are too many poopers
>>
>>35181696
I mean, have you ever seen India? Its basically the septic-tank for the world
In all seriousness, advances in water/sewage treatment can eliminate an incredible amount of feces through bacterial degradation and chemical sterilization. Third-world people also use their shit as fuel for fires or as building material in literal shit-bricks.
>>
>>35181848
Is that why they dont poop in toilets in india?
>>
>>35181696
It is covered in microscopic shit pellets that you breathe and eat everyday

The dinosaurs could not adapt to the shitosphere and were driven to extinction
>>
>>35181886
Indians living in rural (impoverished) areas, absolutely.
But Indians living in Calcutta, Mumbai or other sprawling city still shit everywhere because those cities are poorly designed slums and have no functional sewers besides the gutter or the local river.
>>
>>35181696
>what is decomposition
>what are bacteria that break down waste
this has to be bait.
>>
>>35182014
So indians has nuclear bombs but they still cant master the technology of a sewer which was invented like 2000 years ago?

>>35182012
Poo killed the dinosaurs?
>>
>>35182082
Doesnt the bacteria poop?
>>
>>35182114
it gives off methane
>>
>>35181696
the earth is covered in poop and it's us. Architechted, evolved mounds of refined poop.
>>
>>35181696
Is this for real or is this autism
>>
>>35182095
You must remember, these cities are centuries old and have never been retrofitted with modern contrivances besides electricity, (mostly because theres no money to fund such projects) hence lack of infrastructure first-worlders take for granted
And literally half of those cities are ramshackle shantytowns, where even running water is rare.
Not even the British Raj was motivated enough to dig up every street in Dehli just to give people working toilets when they'd just continue to shit in the Ganges.
>>
>>35181696
What did you think DIRT was? Everything decomposes and goes to the soil.
>>
>>35182267
So if one day you open your front door and see mountains of poop its basically because of India

>>35182282
You are tell me that when I get dirt in my mouth or on my clothes its a nice way of saying I just ate poop?

>>35182242
Think about how limited the earth is and how much beings poop
>>
>>35182349
I guess I can call this autism-bait?
>>
>>35182433
This may see stupid to you, but I want to know why we arent walking around leg deep in poo
>>
>>35181772
Once you bury far enough, it falls into space, idiot
>>
>>35182478
I just explained it to you faggot it decomposes into the world around you, spread all around into soil and water
>>
>>35182545
You are telling me water is made out of shit? Are you trolling? Are the clouds toilets?
>>
File: 1487420600241.jpg (69KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487420600241.jpg
69KB, 540x540px
>>35182545
>mom found the poop-water cloud formations
>>
>>35182574
LAW OF CONSERVATION OF MASS

YOU IMBECILE

I DON'T CARE IF THIS IS BAIT I'M UPSET
>>
>>35182574
It decomposes and combines with other stuff and turns in to dirt. Yes this means that a lot of the dirt you see was shit at some point. Farmers put shit in their soil to fertilize it. Your food is grown in shit.

Are you happy now?
>>
>>35182642
>CONSERVATION
I looked up this word and it means protecting the environment. I dont understand how this means water is made out of poop
>>
>>35181696
You idiot get that it decomposes like - well, everything, and becomes dust again, right?
>>
>>35182719
I dont want to live on this planet anymore. Ive been eating and drinking poop my whole life and didnt even know it. I feel betrayed
>>
>>35182719
Not on human shieet, desu.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.