[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life couldn't be more dry for me >Be me >18 >Don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Life couldn't be more dry for me

>Be me
>18
>Don't really have any friends anymore since nobody wants to hangout
>Finally decided to place myself on a strict diet
>started at 190pounds
>Now 168
>only eat unsalted scrambled eggs for breakfast
>spring mix with nothing on it for lunch with a small cup of hummus and baby carrots
>grilled chicken with spring mix for dinner, sometimes fish instead of chicken and sometimes rice instead of spring mix
>try talking to the same girl during English, can't really talk about much other than ask her about weekend
>she tells me she was shopping for a prom dress with this cute guy
FeelsBadMan
>Go home
>Do homework
>Watch an indie movie, such as last night where I watched The Lobster, highly recommended it actually feels like a movie made by someone who browses this board
>go eat dinner
>browse /g/
>go to bed
>Rinse and repeat

Has anyone else came up with some routine they are getting depressed from?
>>
>>35181513
Spend more time outside. Fresh air and sunshine improve your mood. Instead of watching a movie then arguing with entitled neckbeards about whick cpu is superior, go for a walk in the woods or something. If you make a routine out of it, you should notice some improvement.
>>
>>35181632
I forgot to mention that, I do go outside for walks in the sun but for the past two days it's been cold out. I'm usually walking alone though so that doesn't really help much
>>
>>35181666
Imo walking alone is better becauae you can just focus on your thoughts and be in your own bubble. Real relaxing just zoning out wih no real direction in mind. Even in the winter walks are pretty nice because the cold air makes me feel more alive and in touch with the world. But maybe im just autistic.
>>
>>35182368
also forgot to mention, I sit alone during lunch in my English class where I usually do the sit and think about my thoughts thing
>>
>>35182368
I would get paranoid that someone would call the police. Not that I'm in an extreme poverty/affluent area, but I think it would be unusual to walk around at night alone.

Feel like it would be easier in the city, but also more dangerous.
>>
>>35182417
I only walk during the day time
>>
>>35181513
I don't get out all that often but I just started skating. Now whenever I'm super bored and sad, I just go to the local skatepark and practice (I'm not very good yet) and it makes me feel better than being inside and sulking. Maybe it won't work for you but I enjoy it.
>>
>>35182468
My local skate park got shut down, good idea though
>>
>>35182499
Yeah my local skatepark is barely even that. It's just a ramp and two rails but the ground is super smooth so it's good for practicing. If there's a basketball court you could go there.
>>
>>35182534
I do go down to the basketball court sometimes to skate
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.