[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a meek, weak person with few to no friends guard oneself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: final-bullies.jpg (389KB, 1200x450px) Image search: [Google]
final-bullies.jpg
389KB, 1200x450px
How does a meek, weak person with few to no friends guard oneself against bullies?
>>
>>35181480
kill their dog
>>
>>35181480
pull down your pants and say they were trying to rape you
>>
Ignore them and point them to a bigger loser than you are. That's what worked for me.

If you're the biggest loser you know then you're just fucked
>>
>>35181480
you cant

whose going to believe some friendless weirdo over all the 'normal, well adjusted boys who get along'?
>>
fight them
seriously, win or lose you fight them
every time they start messing with you
>>
>>35181480
Exercise and carry a knife
>>
>>35181480
honestly threaten to shoot up your school a few times, worked for me. They wont hurt you if they think you actually might go crazy and murder-suicide them.
>>
>>35181674
this, even if you get beat up nobody wants to mess with the kid who's ALWAYS down to fight
>>
File: 1486702661296.png (261KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486702661296.png
261KB, 600x300px
>>35181480
stay away from everyone and eat lunch in the bathroom

most bullies wont go out of their way to dick on you unless you're really fun to fuck with, and if that's the case stop being so weird
>>
>>35181813
But what if they report you
>>
Carry mace
>>
lol get out underage
you can only get bullied in school.
if you get bullied as an ADULT CITIZEN you might as well end it right now
>>
Fite them faggot. I didn't back down to any of them, even when they were being a pussy and had to use more than one against me. One time it got my adrenaline running so bad, I kept slamming the guys head into the floor in a pool of his own blood and kids around me freaked out to pull me away, even though he started it. Got sent away for that one but he was the instigator so didn't get in too much trouble. When I returned to school, everyone left me alone.
>>
>>35181837
is that dash con
>>
Join the local gang, nobody will mess with you ever again
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.