[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you actually give a fuck about anything ? If most of you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1488129118461.jpg (93KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488129118461.jpg
93KB, 1080x1080px
Why do you actually give a fuck about anything ?
If most of you are NEETs and have all the free time in the world, everyday why do you care about your image in society.
Look at your life and imagine if there was some kind of zombie apocalypse you would stop giving a fuck about being 5'3 or having an ugly face.
Understand that you have literally nothing to gain from bending to conventions and shit, this lifestyle might work for some unimaginative people who want to live a life of chasing social validation.
Accept that you are nothing and treat life like a videogame.
A lot of shit was implanted into your head by society, a lot of unnatural stuff. I mean you can't be hating society and be influenced by it at the same time.
Don't be scared of being a freak or a loser. When some boring normies say you are weird or laugh at you. Take it as the greatest compliment.
We can all see that this society is falling down, we all know something is off, so why do you all want to cling to this and try to be accepted ?
Because there is the anonymity and everything some people just want to give despair to everyone just for fun, but there is hope for all of you, just stop giving a fuck and dedicate your life to what you want, don't be influenced by anyone
>>
File: 1467586765040.jpg (398KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467586765040.jpg
398KB, 800x600px
>>35181305
as much as we don't like to admit it we are humans.
you can't cheat your programming
>>
>>35181435
But if we have the consciousness to know that we are programmed a certain way. Can you not choose to stop chasing shit that doesn't make us happy ?
>>
>>35181305
>A lot of shit was implanted into your head by society

>muh culture
No, it's biology. None of this is a choice, you don't get to choose what you want.
Do you choose to want to eat food? Or does it just happen?
>>
>>35181535
>mixing biologics needs with cultural concepts, like eating with social standards

see why you don't get laid?
>>
>>35181532
You can, it's called Apollinism and has been a Western ideal through 2000 years of degeneracy, but noone has ever truely achieved it.
>>
>>35181535
But we can agree that society plays on that biology to steer us in a certain direction which works for a lot of people, I'm not blaming everything on muh society
>>
>>35181305
where do you think you are
i already do all these things
>>
>>35181625
>But we can agree

No

>that society plays on that biology to steer us in a certain direction

You want things because of your evolutionary programming. You don't consciously decide to have these needs on your own, nor does society force it on you. It's not a choice.
>>
>>35181305
The reason we are all worrying about how we look and our place in society is that is ALL that matters. There is nothing left to have a conflict, no need to learn how to properly survive, no zombie apoch, no conflict or struggle left but society. That's why. There is nothing left to fight, except the unbeatable monster that is cretinous unending waves of judgmental Normie's.
>>
>>35181777
Your evolutionary programming wants only 1 thing, reproducing.
Everything else is insignificant compared to that drive.
You want to be accepted by society because your dumb animal brain think thats the best way to get laid. NOTHING ELSE.

But now that society has turned upside down you have to be smarter and more devious to have that, so following your "programming" is not the way to fulfillment, now that superior forces are conscious of that and are playing on it to use you to become a dumb normie consumer
>>
>>35181877
But we are not talking about being accepted by a noble superior class.
You are talking about brainwashed zombies, not even worth calling human for the most.
Let them cast their impotent frustrated judgement on you it doesn't matter, this is their way of pulling you in the bucket.
Imagine spending all your life trying to conform and submitting your very being to the rules of a shitty system, you'd be mocking everyone a little bit different just by bitterness
>>
>>35182009

Being more of a "consumer" has nothing to do with attractiveness.
Being big, masculine, dominant makes you more attractive.
>>
>>35182415
These two statements are right even tho they have nothing to do with what I said
I'm talking about the real life not the bullshit you read on r9k, looks doesn't even matter anymore if you want to get laid with the most attractive girls.
It's all about money.
Chad is chad because he has a car, a house has free time is carefree because he is financially secure.
Every rich kid has a gf thats not even a question for them
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.