[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be 19 >be in Navy >Be socially functional,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170225_075002.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170225_075002.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>be me
>be 19
>be in Navy
>Be socially functional, but definitely "off"
>Going through a rough time
>Go to counselor
>Be cute girl in mid to late 20's
>Perfect size titties for her frame
>Wearing low cut top under cardigan
>Still shows all the good stuff
>Hold it together for meeting
>Go home
>Immediately jack off to her listening to me and smiling
>...
>Fuck

How did I get like this?

Pic related: Bears fans get none
>>
>19

Probably because you're a boot who's still in his Aschool and you're desperately waiting for the "real navy"

Pro-tip: Real navy is worse. School is the only time you'll have set hours and weekends and days off
>>
>>35180789
>in A school
Yes
>Boot
Not so much, I don't claim to be salty but I've been kicking around here for a while
>>
>>35180910
your always boot to someone anon

thats how it is in the corps at least
>>
>>35180739
>Be me
>Be 19
>Join army after high school
>Mom says I'll make lots of friends in the army and that it'll be good for me
>Tradoc is okay get through basic and AIT pretty easily
>get to unit have more freedom have weekends off no bedcheck or tons of formations
>TFW Feel worse than when I was in basic at unit
>TFW no one likes me there and everyone there hangs out after work and takes trips to Canada but don't invite me
>TFW I'm in the place with the highest suicide rate in the united States working the job with the highest suicide rate
>>
>>35181358

In the Navy, you're a boot until you've been on your boat for at least 6 months to a year depending on how long it takes you to grasp basic boat etiquette

After that you're a filthy Nub or nonqual

Then once you get qualified you're just a faggot
>>
File: 1486945591956.jpg (19KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
1486945591956.jpg
19KB, 480x488px
literally everyone does this, why did u even post
>>
>>35181395
>Army
That's the problem. You should have joined the Navy or air force.
>>
>>35180739
I'm not socially functional and off, get on my level.
>>
File: IMG_1363.jpg (196KB, 535x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1363.jpg
196KB, 535x606px
>>35180739
>tfw your team is stacked with talent but is plagued by fundamental problems that prevent you winning an Owl
>....but you have a historical record of making the Seahawks home field advantage a mere meme
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.