[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But why when you do that you get "friendzoned" or the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0165.jpg (271KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0165.jpg
271KB, 2048x2048px
But why when you do that you get "friendzoned" or the girl gets completely turned off? I don't understand how women's brain really works...

They want this, but from Chad, right?
>>
Yes,they want this,but from fucking Chad. Women are worthless,two-faced daemons. They should just say "desirable men" so they can take our hope away for good.

Maybe then we`ll all awaken and realize our true strength and numbers and bathe this world in the blood of the degenerate and impure and finally set it right.
>>
>>35180523
Suppose it was a less than attractive man saying
"I'd like to take a woman on a REAL date, open the car door for her, and bring her flowers for no reason."
How fast do think they would end up on a cringe compilation of some sort?
>>
There is a difference between what women say they want, what they think they want, what they would like others to think they want, and what they actually want.

You can do that stuff but save it for when it's meaningful. You start out on the first date being all tip fedora m'lady and she'll dry up faster than (desert metaphor here). Withhold the courtesy, bring it out once in a while for effect, then withhold again.
>>
File: Women.jpg (2MB, 1488x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Women.jpg
2MB, 1488x3024px
You fucking learn their game. Over at best board, I've learned nearly everything you need to know about women. Pic related is the best advice I have for you on picking them up. It takes practice, but trust me, it works.

>>35180570 is right. Women reflect the men of today. If men start becoming strong and courageous, women will start going after that. They're mindless sheep that are unable to think on their own. The quicker you learn that, the easier it will be to manipulate them.
>>
I'll start taking them on REAL dates and doing all that REAL crap when they go back to acting like REAL women and not overgrown children with a princess complex
>>
>>35180668

Correct. Which is why the courtesy stuff should be reserved to reward good behaviour.
>>
>>35180635
Damn I see now

Some of that shit I do subconsciously and I never understood why girls like me, I'm a literal autist
>>
>>35180523
Can we bring back women taking men on REAL dates, opening the car door for them, and bring flowers for no reason...

gotta' equalize to achieve true feminist goals
>>
File: Age Meter.jpg (240KB, 1659x672px) Image search: [Google]
Age Meter.jpg
240KB, 1659x672px
>>35180795
It's your choice. Do you want to be Chad or a wizard?

If it's the former, start practicing.
If it's the latter... find where you fall on pic related
>>
Those days died along with all the good men from 45.

Nowadays its all about that swag (read good looks and high social status with wealth)

No matter how loving, kind, charming, romantic, sincere, or effort invested if you aren't swag you never had a chance and all your work will bring is a spot in the friendzone which actually means background character in her life. All your affection will earn you a meaningless friendship.
>>
>>35180523
>tfw actually got hate for opening a door for a woman once
>tfw was just being considerate
>>
File: 1486948726586.png (1MB, 1272x795px) Image search: [Google]
1486948726586.png
1MB, 1272x795px
>>35180523
Trust me they dont want any of that. After I got fit and confident I tried this and it failed miserably.

They dont even want this from fit cofident types and chads. I talk to a dude who gets so much pussy it would scare you and he said out right. "Why the fuck do you do that romantic bullshit?".

When I stopped doing that shit and just basically ignored the girls half the time and offered back handed compliments I got so much more play.

I thought I could handle it but I just couldnt it made me more fucked up than ever. I now just do my own hobbies and shit.

If to find a relationship I have to treat someone like a fucking garbage pile then I will just not have a relationship.
>>
>>35180523
No because the femanazis have females brainwashed that all those things go are rape, and any male partaking in these gestures towards women are only wanting to get into their pants or ytake power from them.
>>
>>35180523
Because people are stupid, they either make statements like this without thinking or never take their own good advice. Men do this too, its called being a cuck, you know you're being treated like shit yet never do a damn thing about it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.