[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weirdest sex dream you robots had? >Hanging out in school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 511102774.jpg (268KB, 1024x1024px)
511102774.jpg
268KB, 1024x1024px
Weirdest sex dream you robots had?

>Hanging out in school after hours with 3 other girls
>I know them pretty well, they correspond to real people
>They are beautiful, dressed in different colored dresses, white, yellow and red
>they are patronizing me and treating me like a sissy, being visibly too nice fake
>they start fucking me in the ass, one at a time
>each of them cums inside me
>except they're cumming hotdog sauces according to their dress colors
>wake up with the biggest raging boner

I might be hotdog-kin
>>
"Hotdog sauces"? You mean condiments like ketchup and mustard?
>>
File: 1460472214760.jpg (93KB, 454x528px) Image search: [Google]
1460472214760.jpg
93KB, 454x528px
>dreaming that I'm a Batman villain
>Batman is chasing me through an amusement park and I'm slaughtering innocents as I'm running away from him
>we're riding on roller coasters in our pursuit, jumping through carnival attractions
>I try to fuck up a ride while he's on it by messing with the controls but out of fucking nowhere he appears behind me
>beats me senseless and leaves me there to seemingly die
>it hurts so badly I can barely breathe, but I finally get up
>the woman who was supposed to be operating the ride this whole time is hiding in a corner
>I grab her and steal away into some hideout in the theme park
>slit her throat
>she dies and starts decomposing instantly
>I hold her in my arms while she rots and bloats and peels and fills with maggots
>so turned on I can't think straight or hold myself back
>tear off our clothes and fuck her senseless
>just as I'm about to jizz, Batman shows up
>he punches me in the face and I go flying away from her
>want to cry I'm so frustrated and aroused
>the body vanishes
>I go to throw a punch and wake up abruptly

I have weird ass dreams almost every single night and could probably fill a whole thread with them.
>>
>>35180466
The sausage is missing, pls let me feel your boipucci (boi-poochie)
>>
>>35180913
radical and disgusting at the same time
>>
>>35180466
fucked my mother doggy style...
the fuck is wrong with me. its already the third time that i had that dream
>>
>be me, age 15
>I'm having this dream where I'm in some sort of oceanarium
>I'm with this girl from my class I used to have a crush on
>we're just walking and talking casually
>suddenly, I realize I'm having a lucid dream
>timetogetlaid.jpg
>ask her to suck my dick
>she does
>feelsgoodman.png
>suddenly, she bites my dick pretty hard
>it feels weird but it doesn't hurt
>I wake up shortly after
>"well, that sucks", I think to myself
>I go back to sleep

It was weird seeing her the next day
>>
My first sex dream was the other day

I know it's a "my bf" post but I can't tell him, its too weird

We dry humped for hours on a sofa at the mall in front of a childen's shoe store waiting to get caught, it was as anticlimactic as you'd expect
>>
>>35180913
that sounds like a fun dream tee bee aitch
>>
>>35181342
desu all of the supervillain dreams that I have are pretty awesome. Even if they're intensely painful, when I wake up it's pretty great to reflect on. I've got more if you're interested.

>>35181314
I tell my qt gf all the time about the fucked up dreams I have about her and she's always flattered. Dreaming about someone is a pretty nice thing, it means you're thinking about them. I'm sure he wouldn't mind unless he's some turbo normie scum.
>>
>>35181314
you underestimate a man's perversion
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.