[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say you kill yourself tonight. What would they say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1485311550472.jpg (99KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485311550472.jpg
99KB, 640x480px
Let's say you kill yourself tonight.
What would they say about you at your funeral? How would your loved ones describe your life and personality, trying to be as positive as possible?
>>
>>35180130
dont buy into the hollywood glamour of funerals there wont be any long winded speeches of how beautiful you were or how loved you were and how missed you'll be

tv does not equal real life
>>
>>35180130
In all honesty, my mom probably would not even pay for a casket and just use the cardboard box the Christmas tree came in. My mom would just sign whatever she has to, sell my stuff to pay for cremation and just dump my ashes into a storm drain.
I doubt anyone else would really notice, I've been a recluse for 2 decades since high school.
>>
>>35180403
Pretty much every funeral I've been to has involved a long-winded summary of the deceased life, their achievements, and how loved they were. Even teen suicides.
>>
>>35180130
My mom and dad would just cry

I'm their oldest son and a complete failure
I'm going to write that I want to be cremated instead, it's too fucking expensive to put you in a hole in the ground these days
>>
File: Girl charts.png (1MB, 1242x3240px) Image search: [Google]
Girl charts.png
1MB, 1242x3240px
>>35180597
I know my brother would want to dig my grave himself, first because fuck paying anyone to do that basic job and second it's a nice gesture I guess
I'd do it too desu.

>>35180525
We've had a suicide at work this month, they put a notebook for his coworkers to pay their respects and say goodbye. I never met the guy, but I know he was appreciated for being kind and helpful from what I've read there.
I know they did a commemoration thingy in his office but I didn't attend
>>
>>35180130
>today: fake tears
>tomorrow: nothing
>>
Only my mom would shed tears, I'm loved very much
>>
>>35180130
I remember one kid at my high school who hung himself after his gf dumped him I guess.
God damn, it almost felt surreal having to treasure his memory despite me never knowing who he was.
Also, who the fuck is stupid enough to commit suicide over a high school relationship?
I would rather be remembered as the kid who died of carbon monoxide poisoning on accident or something equally as stupid on my part.

Still sad though, don't kill yourself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.