[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw we actually live in a dystopia >tfw we actually live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: barron.jpg (374KB, 1200x905px) Image search: [Google]
barron.jpg
374KB, 1200x905px
>tfw we actually live in a dystopia
>tfw we actually live in a world as predicted in Brave New World
>>
What's the point of that shoop at all?
it's just fucking barron with a blurry background of what seems to be a house interior, was it to isolate him from the people he was walking with?
Man I'm confused
>>
>>35179515
>tfw we'll never live in an ultimogeniture succession system
>tfw we have to wait 36 years before he's president
>>
>>35179547
Its from the picture of ted cruz
>>
File: 1451363481413.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1451363481413.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>tfw we don't live in a comfy idiocracy like stupid liberals keep implying we do
>>
>>35179515
>>tfw we actually live in a world as predicted in Brave New World

No we don't. If we did, then /r9k/ wouldn't exist because nearly everyone would be getting laid on a regular basis, the ones incapable of it would literally be too retarded to understand why this was a problem, and the tiny minority that is unironically >tfw too intelligent for a gf, like the Nikola Tesla types, would either be in the government or sent off to that island.

>>35179547
It's a /pol/ meme based on a pic of Ted Cruz, he's marching towards the camera and demanding that Trump give him the delegates for the Republican nomination. They shopped Barron Trump in there.
>>
File: barron-a-qt.jpg (12KB, 370x204px) Image search: [Google]
barron-a-qt.jpg
12KB, 370x204px
Barron a qt tho
>>
>>35179515
>he didn't already realize that everything has become a reenactment of brave new world
acceptance is the first step to progress
>>
>>35179608
Honestly nearly everyone is getting laid on a regular basis if you check the actual numbers
>>
>>35179636
BUT I'M NOT
GET OUT YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG.
LEAVE LEAVE LEEEEAAAAVE
>>
>>35179608

>the ones incapable of it would literally be too retarded to understand why this was a problem

well we're getting close, as it stands now they are just too retarded to understand why its THEIR problem
>>
http://imgur.com/a/tfV4o oui, it is a world of depravity and sin (currently ongoing)
>>
>>35179636
I thought all the numbers were saying that men in this generation were having less sex than ever. You're right about women though.

>>35179729
Lol, but the Epsilons in Brave New World were basically pack animals shaped like humans. The concept of "I wish I could go out and get a girlfriend" literally can't occur to them. Gammas and Deltas, which is where I think most of r9k would fall, were still getting laid.
>>
>>35179515
i blame the authors of dystpic fiction for showing fascist scum how easy it is to control the world
>>
>>35179816

they are like john, complaining that the world is not the way they want it to be and abusing a women because they feel like they have the sole right to her
>>
>>35179816

btw read logan's run if you liked brave new world
>>
>>35179875
Brave New World was published after dictators like Stalin and Mussolini were in power, after Japan had already gone full militarist, and iirc only a year before Hitler took power in Germany. It's not like Huxley wrote a blueprint for modern totalitarianism.

>>35179878
Yeah, exactly. If they were put in the world of BNW, they'd be happy for a week then snap and kill somebody because their qt gf is fucking like 10 dudes at once.
>>
File: daysgoneby.jpg (51KB, 619x960px) Image search: [Google]
daysgoneby.jpg
51KB, 619x960px
>>35179922
Haven't finished, having a blast reading though.
I had a friend pass recently, and reading Logan's Run honestly gave me new perspectives on what it means to live, and how you can be alive without living, and how you can get more out of life in the last 20 seconds, then all of 80+ years and be contempt
>>
>>35179636
29 year old 6'4 225 pound muscular virgin here, been athletic as hell my entire life and yet females hate me. wtf? now i have a receeding hairline so if my beauty before wasn't enough to get laid then now it's over.
>>
>>35180160
The only attention I get is from other men who randomly approach me and start going "wow that physique" out of nowhere. So I know I look good physically. But my face is like 4/10 especially with the receeding hair now, welp...fuck it
>>
>>35180160
face pic to explain everything
>>
>>35180160
>>35180190
If you don't have an attractive face, then you need to be rich or interesting.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.