[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about teenage love robots. Did I miss out on the single

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Tell me about teenage love robots. Did I miss out on the single greatest experience a human being can have or is it all just a meme?
>>
>>35178531
What exactly is up with her head shape?
>>
>>35178559
She's an (((American))).
>>
>>35178531
Haha, what the fuck are you asking here for, dude?
>>
>>35178531
idk OP I can see people telling you it's awful. As someone who lives in an empty house 6 days a week I wish I had a qt grill to bring over and play house with.
>>
I coulda had it but legit, diagnosed autism got in the way. She lived like a block away from me too, and now, she's a health and wellness manager making big bucks. Sucks to think about it
>>
>>35178531
Of all the things this amazing world has to offer, why do you choose to stay hung up on something as ridiculous as "teenage love"?
>>
teenage love is a roller-coaster of emotions that you never forget and honestly can recall with unusual clarity and alacrity. Not everyone who even loses their virginity before 20 experiences teenage love.
>>
>>35178531
You missed out, it's the best thing in life and if you failed to get it you can never call yourself alpha. And not only that but your life will always be incomplete whatever you do from now on.
>>
>>35178716
Because it's pure and innocent
>>
It's overrated. Every positive experience during adolescence is enhanced by hormones. Video games, sports, TV shows, sex. Looking back, those same things are all overrated.
>>
I experienced everything but the sex
>>
>>35178531
It's a meme. I never dated in high school. I didn't date until I was 20 and it was horrible. Dating is only fun for the first 5 months tops and then your partner starts abusing you.
>>
>>35178531
Great movie.

oorriiggiinnaall
>>
>>35179653
Agreed. Any more movies like this?
>>
>>35178531
you can always hire a teenage hooker and find out

fucking normies get off my board
>>
>>35180237
W-W-Where?
>>
>>35178531
I dated a girl from the time we were both 15-17. It was really nice, but not that big of a deal to miss out on.
We'd sneak and have cuddle sex in my basement under the blankets while watching movies. Sometimes my dad would walk downstairs to check on us but we somehow never got caught. And it was nice having a best friend I could always spend free time with between classes and kiss.
It was the only truly careless fun relationship I had but it didn't last.
>>
>>35178531
I can tell you about child love. No seriously. The one and only real gf I had was when I was 9.

It was pretty good. I don't know how we even got together considering I was a fucking ADHD talkbox that wouldn't shut up.
>>
>>35178531
Oh yeah, teenaged love is the only point where girls that are as hot in the picture will go for some lanky, anxious mess like the guy in the pic.
Right up until the point where she matures and exclusively fucks Chad.
>>
>>35180289
from your prison cell
>>
File: mraverageMOS1011_468x509[1].jpg (70KB, 468x509px) Image search: [Google]
mraverageMOS1011_468x509[1].jpg
70KB, 468x509px
>>35178559
>>35178630
Average Limey Scum
>>
>>35180450
The girl in OP's pic is of British descent though....always found it weird how Americans/Aussies/Brits/Canadians all call each other ugly when most of them all share a decent amount of ancestry.
>>
>>35180166
Moonrise Kingdom? its somewhat like this one
>>
File: 1480634030435.webm (2MB, 1280x696px) Image search: [Google]
1480634030435.webm
2MB, 1280x696px
>>35180496
Hot AF family
>>
>>35181053
Get my dick wet everytime
>>
>>35178531
Nahhh like they were pretty lame and never lasted. Dating as a teenager just kinda was awkward. Emotions were on high. It doesnt really matter after highschool
>>
>>35178531
OP, it was you?

>tfw no alpha male figure in your life to show you the ropes growing up
>tfw no qt3.14 to like you even though you're an autistic wreck

>I really, really liked this movie. It did a great job at portraying the necessity of having a male role model in your life and the pitfalls of being raised by a single whore mother. Chad and Stacy were also portrayed very accurately; both teenage and adult. It also made me feel good to know the kid will go back to an empty, bumbling autistic life after he goes back with his whore mother at the end.
>>
>>35179434
That's why it's so good, because once you grow up you lose the weird, magical and naive bliss lens you viewed the world through and together with hormones everything is more intense and enhanced. You can never get that again and for me it was the best times of my life. Now everything feels dry, boring and a lot less vibrant and fun with no element of surprise or magic
>>
>>35178531
Do not listen retarded normans, they are so fucking dumb because they are unable to see world from different perspective than their own.

They say that it was nothing because for them it was natural part of teenage life, for normal people it was as normal as eating breakfast.

Its like normie listening to a kid-son from forbes100 that flying around the world with private jet anywhere you want any time + several houses across the globe is boring, because rich kid experienced it for years.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.