[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was your life better before? Don't you ever look back at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: 1441754096279.jpg (29KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441754096279.jpg
29KB, 400x600px
Was your life better before?

Don't you ever look back at life and ask yourself what the fuck happened?
what happened to your dreams, goals, friends, hobbies and interests?
>>
File: 1484668037346.jpg (35KB, 534x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484668037346.jpg
35KB, 534x640px
My life hasn't changed, only my attitude. I was definitely happier though only because I had some hope things would change. Of course they didn't and they won't.
>>
File: 1487599113337.png (317KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1487599113337.png
317KB, 796x712px
>>35178260
No I always was an autistic faggot since the day I was born. Other than my partial intellegence I had no other reason for anyone to like me. I had ADHD and no friends for the majority of my school life. Even people who I thought were my friends were not really.

I want to die.
>>
>>35178260
I was always miserable, I just got more miserable as I got older
>>
Yep, it was definitely better before. I didn't worry about money because I didn't have any. Now it's all I think about, stress out about.

I'm older so time seems like it's ticking away faster now.
>>
File: HOW CUD THIS HAPPIN TO MEE.jpg (64KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
HOW CUD THIS HAPPIN TO MEE.jpg
64KB, 600x473px
>>35178260
My life was better, sure, but I was always autistic

You can't fix that
>>
>>35178463
I wanted to tell you that I really like this image you posted, I saved it. And I tend to respect people a lot depending on the pics they post, so I wanted you to know that I think you are a valuable human being.
>>
File: 1448201149409.jpg (43KB, 599x401px) Image search: [Google]
1448201149409.jpg
43KB, 599x401px
I'm 19 and I'm miserable now.

I have good career prospects in the future, and I'm not socially retarded or bad looking.

It's just everything I want is an actual fantasy and the world is a very cruel and shallow place. Once you understand how people work and that everyone is inherently selfish, it gets very difficult to have a positive outlook on life. I like watching My Little Pony because it lets me fantasize about a world that's a lot more innocent and selfless.

I'm also worried about my grandma, who I love very much but she's getting very old now. Once she dies I don't know how I'll live with myself.

The ultimate redpill is to not take the redpill.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.