[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any chance at all for me to get a gf I'm a 5'4.5,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1372898751741.jpg (641KB, 3500x4194px) Image search: [Google]
1372898751741.jpg
641KB, 3500x4194px
Is there any chance at all for me to get a gf

I'm a 5'4.5, 125 lb borderline shota in college

I can't really gain muscle and the last time a girl showed even the slightest bit of interest in me was back in high school, and even then she was 17 and california laws are anal so even if I did make a move it wasn't worth risking it

>inb4 become my trap bf

I like girls anon
>>
File: brothers in feels.jpg (45KB, 388x439px) Image search: [Google]
brothers in feels.jpg
45KB, 388x439px
>>35177792
>Is there any chance
no
you are here to stay
welcome friend
>>
File: 1406270394807.jpg (29KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1406270394807.jpg
29KB, 400x600px
>>35177833
Like, I have a cute face
I just have no clue how to relate to people
>>
>>35178129
sorry man, all of us here are on that boat.
you're one of us.
for the record, I'm 5'9, in a decent shape and a healthy weight, and not very ugly.
I'm almost 27 and still a virgin.
>>
>>35177792
Could be worse
>be me
>be 5'2 less than 100lb

But yeah you can make it.
>>
IB4: REEEEE OUT NORMIE
I'm a pretty similar physique, exact same height, 130 lb. fringe autistic (got tested but it's a very minor case), no obvious shitty features but look about 4 years younger than I am (21). I've gotten a few girls before, fucked 3 even. Just look for boring girls most people overlook. Some of them were even decently hot, but they were mostly reclusive and looking for something interesting to bump into them.
>>
File: 1478028788396.jpg (77KB, 777x728px) Image search: [Google]
1478028788396.jpg
77KB, 777x728px
>>35177792
>Is there any chance at all for me to get a gf
Yes, stop being a faggot. Whats necessary:
1. Get rid of that i can`t do x because y stops me attitude. Your life is the reflection of your thoughts nigga.
2. get a hobbie/s that make you in peace with yourself.
3. Get normie friends/acquaintances whatever brings you further to being close to those ppl.
4. Don`t be a ncie guy to sluts, be the cocky asshole the want to bang, when drunk chad attitude and charisma > looks.
5. Be fat/skinny small whatever just be at peace with yourself, learn the dynamics in such groups, make what you have to say sound interesting, don`t get bothered by small things, have your opinions, don`t think girls are somehow special/inferior wahtever, just get somewhat drunk flirt, go for it, push the boundaries.
dont get upset when girl nr. 1 says no, out of 20 girls 1 will eventually say yes.
inb4 anon is a faggot and liar
tmw i`ve been a little faggot who thought the world owed him, you just take whats yours, you try until you have it.
tmw know a small, ugly ass, kike, ginger fag that bangs cute chiks because he knows what the bitches want to see in you in order to get laid.
Take out of any advice that you ever get whatever works best for you and get better by practicing, thats about it.
but most important advice is, dont hunt for girls, they sense thirst a mile ago, just dont care, have some contact to them and move to more important things, girls will step in your life as soon as you go for your goals.
DON`T WASTE TIME GO FOR IT FAGGOT
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.