[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me why you haven't asked out a girl yet. Don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 9d75a348905e415b9e03ac9697fa66cd.jpg (345KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
9d75a348905e415b9e03ac9697fa66cd.jpg
345KB, 1536x1536px
Tell me why you haven't asked out a girl yet.

Don't tell me you're a fucking pussy or something.
>>
>>35177322
I don't know any women besides my family members
>>
>>35177322
i'm a fucking pussy
what are you gonna do about it
>>
>>35177322
>wristbands
>gauges
>tits selfie
pass, probably been ran through by hipster chads like flies on shit
>>
>>35177322
legit afraid of rejection
>>
>>35177322
I'm a fucking pussy or something
>>
File: 1487127011835.jpg (338KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487127011835.jpg
338KB, 1280x960px
I've lost interest in gaining a relationship with disgusting 3d vermin.
>>
>>35177322
I don't have any friends and have been a NEET for years, it is a little above my level and I can safely conclude I would be wasting everyone's time
>>
You want me to go to prison?

If I asked a girl out she would accuse me of harassment. I go to university dude, every girl here is a liberal.
>>
>>35177322
I have asked out hundreds, they say no.
>>
I really fucking hate women.

I should have expected this comment not being original.
>>
>>35177372
>>35177380
>>35177389
I hereby banish you all to the trap realm. The only girls you'll ever be asking out in your lifetime will have dicks.
>>
I ask girls out all the time. Might as well be a pussy, the results would be the same.
>>
>>35177517
No, you're good. That puts you leagues above most anons here.
>>
I have asked out 4 girls and they all said no.

The only thing I have learnt about asking girls out is how much the girl and her friends will mock you afterwards and how quickly the rejection becomes public knowledge. Be it at school, uni or work, people will know you asked her out and will go out of their way to take the piss out of you.

3D girls, never again.
>>
>>35177571
Hey what's up guys it's Scarce here.
original
>>
>>35177375
You forgot nail biter.
>>
File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>35177615
I-is that unattractive?
>>
>>35177571
Elliott is that you post that image from beyong the grave??
>>
>>35177517
Nah bro you're actually giving yourself the chance to have a yes, most robots here completely avoid the scenario as a whole, which means they may never get a yes.
>>
>>35177322
God that thing looks hideous

Also I did and got rejected which at first felt embarassing but afterwards I stopped caring.
>>
>>35177657
First thing women look at is hands.
>>
File: catboot.jpg (904KB, 2203x2937px) Image search: [Google]
catboot.jpg
904KB, 2203x2937px
>>35177322
I've asked girls out.
They just rarely say yes.

And the girls who says yes are usually the girls i don't really like that much, because i don't dare asking out the girls i really really like.

Ironic isn't it?
>>
>>35177709
>virgin hands
>>
>>35177709
Rats maybe I should try to stop. I also mess with the skin around so my fingertips are pretty fucked up.
>>
>>35177709
My nails are generally pretty long, but orderly. What impression does that make?
I just can't stand touching fabric when my nails aren't at least to the point that the white shows, and I have no reason to trim them until they give me trouble typing.
>>
people reject me when I ask to hang out, why would asking a girl be any better? that has even lower odds
>>
One hand I have trouble connecting to people in general, not even just women. I have friends of both genders, and I'm not always a complete social retard. But I seem to consciously and unconsciously maintain a distance even from those closest to me. I rarely meet people I feel very comfortable and trusting towards. And frankly sometimes I feel this is justified - we all know plenty of stupid people.

Also my sexual experience with women is limited at best and mostly fucked up. I've been in one serious relationship, and beyond that the little action I've had with girls has been initiated by them in the majority of cases, and most were horrible and awkward. Drunk, dumb thots I had no interest in trying to make out with me at parties in college, etc, and I was nowhere near alpha enough for one night stands.

So I'm distant, confused, a little afraid. And I'm aware of all of that. But I hate this attitude of DUDE LMAO JUST ASK OUT ANY GIRL ANON when someone asks me why I'm single. I'd ask a woman out if I felt like we had potential together. I literally don't know any good candidates.
>>
>>35177806
>What impression does that make?

A bum.
Any male hands with the nail sticking out more than 1mm past the nailbed are disgusting.
>>
>>35177443
yet, they're perfectly fine being asked out by other men.

it's not like they're celibate anon, the problem is you, not them.
>>
>>35178011
Why is it ok for women, then?
I'm certainly not going to subject myself to how unpleasant fabric feels with short fingernails to deal with all of their other shit.
>>
>>35177781
All you need to do is file them down once. You just have to remember to do it this one time instead of biting them off when they grow out a bit. The next time you put it in your mouth you'll have a "wait, this is different" moment and remember not to chew on them.
I quit on my first try, didn't even need to use any lacquer to discourage the biting. I filed them right down to the flesh at first, but with time you get used to actually having nails.
>>
Not only am I a pussy, but also one that doesn't know where to meet women.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.