[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, anons, fembot here. I'm lonely and friendless in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: smile_by_kuvshinov_ilya-d9vv13b.jpg (493KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smile_by_kuvshinov_ilya-d9vv13b.jpg
493KB, 1080x1080px
Hello, anons, fembot here. I'm lonely and friendless in uni, the guy I like most probably doesn't like me back. Will you show me your love for me?
>>
>>35176990
no, fuck off originally
>>
>>35177026
Anon, why are you so bitter? I'm being completely truthful.
>>
timestamp pic oreganon
>>
File: Snapchat-187868548.jpg (439KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-187868548.jpg
439KB, 1440x2560px
>>35177955
I hope this is enough for you, anon.
>>
>>35176990
Why would we show you love, what have you done for us?
>>
>>35176990
The mere fact that you posted here and make claims will be enough for some idiots here
Infact>>35178102
Would do for some imbeciles or desperate beta

But regardless
Daily robots of the email system
>[email protected]
>>
>>35178102
No, just cover your eyes and take the picture with time stamp, many goth fags have hands like that
>>
>>35178102
>>35178204
No response?
At least we know it's another fake thread again
>>
>>35176990

This is how you do it:

>Hello, anons. I'm lonely and friendless in uni, the person I like most probably doesn't like me back. Will you show me your love for me?
>>
>>35176990
>>35177065
>>35178102
>I'm too autistic and pathetic for /soc/ but I still want unwarranted attention for my vagina pay attention to meeeeeeee
Hang yourself.
Hang yourself.
Hang yourself.
Hang yourself.
Hang yourself.

Hang yourself.
>>
>>35176990
In number theory, Fermat's Last Theorem (sometimes called Fermat's conjecture, especially in older texts) states that no three positive integers a, b, and c satisfy the equation an + bn = cn for any integer value of n greater than 2. The cases n = 1 and n = 2 have been known to have infinitely many solutions since antiquity.[1]

This theorem was first conjectured by Pierre de Fermat in 1637 in the margin of a copy of Arithmetica where he claimed he had a proof that was too large to fit in the margin. The first successful proof was released in 1994 by Andrew Wiles, and formally published in 1995, after 358 years of effort by mathematicians. The unsolved problem stimulated the development of algebraic number theory in the 19th century and the proof of the modularity theorem in the 20th century. It is among the most notable theorems in the history of mathematics and prior to its proof, it was in the Guinness Book of World Records as the "most difficult mathematical problem", one of the reasons being that it has the largest number of unsuccessful proofs.[2]
The Pythagorean equation, x2 + y2 = z2, has an infinite number of positive integer solutions for x, y, and z; these solutions are known as Pythagorean triples. Around 1637, Fermat wrote in the margin of a book that the more general equation an + bn = cn had no solutions in positive integers, if n is an integer greater than 2. Although he claimed to have a general proof of his conjecture, Fermat left no details of his proof, and no proof by him has ever been found. His claim was discovered some 30 years later, after his death. This claim, which came to be known as Fermat's Last Theorem, stood unsolved in mathematics for the following three and a half centuries.

The claim eventually became one of the most notable unsolved problems of mathematics. Attempts to prove it prompted substantial development in number theory, and over time Fermat's Last Theorem gained prominence as an unsolved problem in mathematics
>>
>>35178102

>that wrist
>those thicc fingers

You're a man buddy
>>
Karma Kagyu is probably the 2nd largest and certainly the most widely practiced lineage within the Kagyu school,[1] one of the four major schools of Tibetan Buddhism. The lineage has long-standing monasteries in Tibet, China, Russia, Mongolia, India, Nepal, and Bhutan, and current centers in at least 62 countries. The spiritual head of the Karma Kagyu is the Gyalwa Karmapa, and the 2nd through the 10th Karmapas were the principal spiritual advisors to successive Emperors of China.
>>
>>35176990

>you are worth my time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AskCpTJT5Y
>>
The 809th Tank Destroyer Battalion was a tank destroyer battalion of the United States Army active during the Second World War.

The battalion was activated on 18 March 1942, and remained in the United States until November 1944, when it was moved to the United Kingdom. It arrived in France on 20 January 1945, equipped with M18 Hellcat tank destroyers. It was attached to the 8th Armored Division on 9 February, and fought in the crossing of the Roer.

On 20 March, it was attached to the 79th Infantry Division, crossing the Rhine on the 27th, and was then attached to the 95th Infantry Division for the fighting around the Ruhr Pocket in April before being returned to the 8th Armoured on 13 April. During this month, it converted to M36 tank destroyers
>>
Balanoglossus is an ocean-dwelling acorn worm (Enteropneusta) genus of great zoological interest because, being a Hemichordate, it is an "evolutionary link" between invertebrates and vertebrates. Balanoglossus is a deuterostome, and resembles the Ascidians or sea squirts, in that it possesses branchial openings, or "gill slits".It has notochord in the upper part of the body and has no nerve chord. It does have a stomochord, however, which is gut chord within the collar. Their heads may be as small as 2.5 mm (1/10 in) or as large as 5 mm (1/5 in).
>>
J.F. Eschscholtz who discovered Balanoglossus in 1825 in Mashail Island described it as a worm-like holothurian. The discovery of gill-slits in this animal by Kowalewsky (1865) led to creation of a special class Enteropneusta by Gegenbaur (1870). Bateson (1885) included them in Phylum Chordata. Hyman (1959), however, placed them near Echinodermata and gave Hemichordata a status of an independent phylum.
>>
Instead of a continuous tunica media, they have individual smooth muscle cells placed a short distance apart, each forming a precapillary sphincter that encircles the entrance to that capillary bed. Constriction of these sphincters reduces or shuts off blood flow through their respective capillary beds. This allows the blood to be diverted to elsewhere in the body.[citation needed]

Metarterioles exist in the mesenteric microcirculation, and the name was originally conceived only to define the "thoroughfare channels " between arterioles and venules. In recent times the term has often been used instead to describe the smallest arterioles directly prior to the capillaries.
>>
approach him
in the modern world you can't expect every man to come to you
>>
Leslie Silbert is an American writer who has worked as a private investigator. In 2004, she published her first novel The Intelligencer, a spy story based on an incident in the life of the British 16th-century author Christopher Marlowe.
Silbert was inspired to write the novel when studying Elizabethan drama at Oxford University. On returning to New York City, she joined a private investigation business where she was guided by a former CIA agent. After working there for about a year, she left to devote her time to writing her novel.

The Intellegencer has been translated into Dutch as De verspieder, German as Der Marlowe Code (2004), Polish as Szpieg, wieczny tulacz (2004), Spanish as El informante (2005), Portuguese as A anatomia do segredo (2006), French as Le manuscrit du roman (2007) and Croatian (2008).
>>
File: roast.png (2MB, 1440x3127px) Image search: [Google]
roast.png
2MB, 1440x3127px
>>35178102
>>35179659

oreovaginal
>>
The range of the crested bullhead shark is restricted to the warm temperate waters along the eastern coast of Australia, from Cape Moreton, Queensland, to Batemans Bay, New South Wales. Also dubious records exist of this species from off Cape York Peninsula in the north and Tasmania in the south. This species co-occurs with the related Port Jackson shark (H. portusjacksoni) across much of its range, but is generally much rarer except off southern Queensland and northern New South Wales, where it tends to replace the other species.[1]

Bottom-dwelling in nature, the crested bullhead shark is found over the continental shelf from the intertidal zone to a depth of 93 m (305 ft), being more common in deeper waters. It prefers rocky reefs, mats of seaweed, and seagrass beds.[1]
>>
>>35180014
The crested bullhead shark is a slow-moving, nocturnal species often seen wedging its head between rocks in search of food. It feeds primarily on the sea urchins Centrostephanus rodgersii and Heliocidaris erythrogramma, but has also been known to take a variety of other invertebrates and small fishes.[1] A steady diet of sea urchins may stain the teeth of this shark pinkish purple.[5] The crested bullhead shark is also a major predator of the eggs of the Port Jackson shark, which are seasonally available and rich in nutrients. Individual sharks have been observed taking the egg capsules in their mouths and chewing on the tough casing, rupturing it and allowing the contents to be sucked out; egg capsules may also be swallowed whole.[6] Unlike the Port Jackson shark, the crested bullhead shark is not known to form large aggregations.[1]
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.