[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much are we our parents' fault? Robots with shitty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: o-HELICOPTER-PARENT-facebook.jpg (267KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-HELICOPTER-PARENT-facebook.jpg
267KB, 2000x1000px
How much are we our parents' fault?

Robots with shitty neglecting parents don't count, we know they suck. But could we be screwed up from our parents coddling us too much? 'Helicopter parents?'

I can't blame it all on them, that wouldn't be right, but i definitely feel like i was never taught how to be/what it means to be a man until now, and it's too late. I'm teaching all the important things about life to myself, building my own principles along the way through trial and error, and it is one messy road.

A few things about my mom when i was a kid;

>always called up my peers' parents and school staff if i was bullied, cried about it because 'poor me' shouldn't have to ever go through something like that. Always disapproved standing up for myself. Always "tell on them and mommy will talk to their mom".

>showered me with compliments when i sucked at everything.
>stopped her whole world to take care of me whenever i was sick. Now when i get sick she always bugs me to go to the doctor and i'm like Jesus Christ i'll fucking live okay? It's not ebola.

There's plenty more
cringey shit i'll add as it comes to mind. Oh yeah, she still wishes my brother and I were her little babies, like she can't let go of the past. But nowadays she frequently asks if she was a bad parent, since i'm such a failure.

It can't be all her, i know hold plenty of responsibility. But if you raise your kids to be pussies, that's what they're going to be no? What are r9k's thoughts on this?
>>
>>35176978
Its their fault, a good portion is theur fault they raised you for kore thsn 50% of your life.. its not a coincidence.. youre at fault obviously, but you cant discount who raised you to be who you are
>>
>>35176978

100% my parents' fault for me IMO.
I had stunted growth from inadequate nutrition, hormone levels, etc.
>>
Who /coddling mom and neglectful dad/ here?

Worst combo.
>>
>>35177097
Shit, my kryptonite has now been exposed, I will take my leave.. with what dignity is left. I bid you farewell /r9k/, youll all be ok, you just gotta push.. stop accepting your faggot realities.
>>
op, that stuff you describe is what any responsible parent would do for their own children. Parents also dont like it when their children grow up because being a parent to most is a form of validation.

Why am I even responding to this troll thread anyway. If this is for real you must be about 19 years old.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.