[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the last great thing 4chan did? Was it Pool's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_19193-g6NtTh1312965272.jpg (61KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_19193-g6NtTh1312965272.jpg
61KB, 1024x576px
What was the last great thing 4chan did?
Was it Pool's Closed?
No you can't say 4chan caused Trump to be elected, they just played a small part.
>>
It was pretty cool back in 2016 how the 4chan got Trump elected as President of the United States of America
>>
>>35176777
I'd have to say Trump getting elected
>>
>>35176777
getting trump elected and making pepe a hate symbol
>>
Trump getting elected. 4chan had more impact than some major news organisations in terms of dominating the creation of content and normalising his memery.
>>
HWNDU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95GnTqa16tQ
>>
>>35176901

We had the most impact. It gotten to the point major news organizations would constantly lurk 4chan for news stories.
>>
gonna' have to go with trump on this

fake news media will deny it, of course, to maintain the facade of their relevance
>>
Recovering pepe from the normies by making him a 'nazi hate symbol'.
>>
>>35177207
The only good thing /pol/ has done in its entire existence.
>>
Definitively getting trump elected
>>
>>35176777
Greatest thing is prob getting hu dreds of robots pilled into starting HRT and begin the transition.
>>
>>35177385
This and getting Trump elected
We have too much power
>>
>>35176777
> Poltards think they got Trump elected
> Most people on /pol/ arent old enough to actually vote
> The huge majority of Trump voters were old people when the huge majority of under 30 voted for Clinton
> Polkids actually believe they've redpilled millions of 40+ years old southeners thanks to memes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.