[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to get laid when you have acne scars like this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: at002g38.jpg (264KB, 543x550px) Image search: [Google]
at002g38.jpg
264KB, 543x550px
Is it possible to get laid when you have acne scars like this on your chest in back. Keep in mind, they're just scars. No actual acne to spread blood and goop.

Keep in mind, I would make up for it by being fit and muscular.
>>
>>35176038
Yes, just lie and say you got burned during a job once doing something. It'll make you sound rad and she'll probably like it then.
>>
ew keep your shirt on you freak
>>
my back and shoulders look like shit up close, maybe not as bad as your pic, but still.
once a girl takes your shirt off you've already won, just don't act childish and insecure about it and it literally won't matter at all
>>
>>35176038
Yes

I've been lifting for 6 years and I'm very muscular. But I have acne scars on my chest, shoulders and back. Never stopped me from dating and what not. Honestly, unless you're with a complete stuck up bitch, girls don't care if you have acne scars.
>>
>>35176038
In this world being fit and muscular makes up for literally everything.
>>
>trap
>have a MASSIVE scar that runs entirely down my arm from when my bone was snapped in half

How much of a turnoff is this?
>>
>tfw acne scars made a dent in my face
literally fucked for life
>>
Why not go to a plastic surgeon and ask for a scar reduction
>>
>>35177896
>trap
huge turn off, like 100% off
>>
go private and get it sorted if you care that much
>>
How the hell do you get acne scars?
I always popped my zits with the force of 5 lions and I never got scars.
>>
Those aren't traditional acne scars though are they? They're keloid scars.

OP are you black? They tend to affect black people more.
>>
>>35176038
how tehh fuk did you do that to yourself, i like fucking with the acne on my chest squeezing it out as hard as i can as much as i like fucking a girl.
but wtf how did u do that
>>
>>35176038
have a friend swing a machete across your chest, makes a cool scar and just say it was some bike accident.
>>
Scars are cool. If someone really likes you, scars wont change a thing.
>>
>>35177965
these guys are just shit out of lottery luck, RNGjesus is both a goddess and the devil, ALL MEN ARE NOT BORN EQUAL!
>>
>>35177896
turn on actually. would you let me lick it if i asked?
>>
>>35179055
Acne scars are the exception.
>>
>>35176038
I have acne scars on my face but nowhere near that bad. You ought to see what you can do about hiding that op
>>
Get tattoos to put over them. That way you can hide it.
>>
I got that shit ok chest back and shoulders. Never had a girl care. Not fit and around 7/10 looks, no problem getting laid with it. You're fine op.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.