[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't open bottle of pills because the child safety

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1488077910876.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1488077910876.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>can't open bottle of pills because the child safety lock
Should I just return them?
>>
>>35176014
What type of bottle is it, does it have arrows or is it a regular drugstore bottle?

Also why the fuck didn't you ask whoever you bought it from how to open it if you're too stupid to figure it out yourself,
>>
>>35176014
Push down and twist.
>>
Yes return them. But do it because pills nowadays are made from synthetic brain controlling sugar grown in Afghanistan which is why we really went over there: to plant millions of acres of metal sugar cane that when ground up and mixed with diesel has the ability to make anyone who consumes it an actual cybernetic robot. I've seen these fields with my own eyes in a fever dream in 1976. I predicted 9/11 in 1987 and understood the implications right away when it happened. If you hike the sagebrush steppes of Samarkand you will see the new biotech androids wandering aimlessly looking for a void of which I can not explain but these used to be villagers but they ate from the synthetic cane and they've transformed. Eventually everyone will become like this the reasoning for this type of macroevolution of homo sapien to ePerson I cannot tell you but its intentions are nefarious.
>>
>>35176014
I don't believe you you faggot nigger
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.