[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had to tell an extremely elderly man that I hit his dog with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: fuck.jpg (33KB, 400x343px)
fuck.jpg
33KB, 400x343px
>had to tell an extremely elderly man that I hit his dog with my car while showing him the corpse wrapped in a blanket
>he struggled to give me and a hug and started to cry
Anons, is there any way I can make up for this? He told me it was okay but he is 82 years old and I fucking destroyed something he loved. All he has is his daughter who visits once every week.
>>
>>35175922

He's probably going to die now because he lost his best friend.
>>
>>35175922
Fuck him. Pray he gets run over too.
>>
>>35175922
Shit anon, must be a terrible feel. Hard to say what you could do.

Run over his daughter
>>
>>35175922
>All he has is his daughter who visits once every week.

Ask him to hook you up
>>
tfw you had to help your grandpa bury his dog in the back yard
>>
>>35175922
I really appreciate people like you anon. Most people would have ran it over and left it. Bit not you. And that's enough
>>
thats awful. maybe give him another young doggy? not baby young, just a tween puppy thats already vaccinated and what not. maybe thatll work.
>>
>>35175922
If he says it's OK, it's OK. I've had dogs my whole life, I know the feel, but if he got hit by a car then I'd forgive the person who hit it, assuming it wasn't intentional.

Err, I mean, hit the daughter, faggot.
>>
File: 1381346817736.png (167KB, 340x606px)
1381346817736.png
167KB, 340x606px
>>35176005
2edgy

orgnal
>>
>>35175922

take him with the dog to a dog funeral , then keep in touch with him for a while just to hangout . fater a few weeks ask him if he would like to buy a new dog .
>>
>>35176112
He's old though, it'll almost certainly die after he does unless it gets hit by a car, too. The daughter may not be willing to take it, perhaps due to living situation. Then all that would happen is the dog would be with grandad for a while, then go to another home.
>>
>>35176112
I don't know if bringing another dog into his life is the greatest idea. I have the daughters number (She is 54 btw so I'm not going to fuck her) since I told her I wanted to get back to her to help her father. Maybe I should ask?
>>
>>35175922
You should start visiting him twice a week, OP.
>>
>>35176235
Yeah, and start fucking him in the ass. Rape that old fucker.
>>
>>35176212
>(She is 54 btw so I'm not going to fuck her

You're a fucking pussy.
>>
>>35176235
That'd be nice of him. It gets lonely when you're old. Even if it's just your daughter visiting, it'd always be nice for more people. However, it's odd to go asking "hey, can I come in for coffee", so maybe let it lie for a while. It'd seem rude or else desperate for forgiveness to start visiting immediately after.
>>
>>35175922
>make friends with him
>buy him new dog in due time
>daughter comes to visit
>this is my friend anon

Enjoy your future wife anon
>>
File: okzask.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
okzask.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
Lionel Hutz: Now don't you worry, Mrs. Simpson, I... uh-oh. We've drawn Judge Snyder.

Marge: Is that bad?

Lionel Hutz: Well, he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog.

Marge: You did?

Lionel Hutz: Well, replace the word "kinda" with the word "repeatedly," and the word "dog" with "son."
>>
>>35175922
Give him some money, as getting him a new dog could be salt in the wounds.
Becoming his friend could be an option too, but it could just remind him that his dog is dead.

Why not just ask him?
>>
Ask him if he wants to be where his dog is now
when he says yes just kill him too
>>
>>35175922
Fuck him the ass. He'd probably enjoy it
>>
whats with this fgts tyring to actually help just kill his daughter too
>>
The only logical answer here is to rail his daughter and marry her
>>
>>35176478
>The only logical answer here is to rail his ass

ftfy
>>
>WAH WOE IS ME I KILLED A THING SOMEONE LOVED WAAAH WOE IS ME BETTER GO ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND BAW AN DMAKE AN ATTENTION WHORE THREAD ABOUT IT!!!11 WAAAAAahhhhhh!111
>>
>>35176513
Eh, some people aren't sociopaths. They still have a modicum of guilt.
>>
>>35176235
This is a good answer. Become his friend, OP maybe this is your purpose here.
>>
>>35176683
That's from tuesdays with morrie, fuck off
>>
>>35175922
He's healthy enough to maintain a dog at 82, and he has a daughter that visits every week?

This fucker has had a life much better than you ever will, and he's probably still better off than you.

Stop being a weak piece of shit and get over it.
It's just a fucking dog, and an 82 year old man knows it better than anyone.
>>
File: IMG_4268.png (879KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4268.png
879KB, 640x1136px
Proud of you op that must have been hard.

And leave the old man the fuck alone and learn to live with it.
>>
If someone ran over my dog/cat i would never want to see them again.
>>
>>35176235
nice idea, go with this!!!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.