[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in a fucking big german city and its terrible, every girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

I live in a fucking big german city and its terrible, every girl looks exactly the same, same brown hair, same face, same mainstream Zara clothes and the same fake loui vuitton handbag, every girl is ultra stacy who only fucks with a wannabe-gangster foreigner (mainly Moroccans). Every beautiful aryan girl gets influenced by these arabs and the aryan boys get cucked by arabs. Every german girl is blue-pilled by left media and they make them believe that refugees and muslims are just peaceful and tolerant.
Does some german anon know that feel.
>>
>>35175776
just move out of your lower class neighborhood, faggot
>>
>>35175825
It's not a lower class thing. It's literally the entire youth.
>>
File: 1486824813581.jpg (176KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486824813581.jpg
176KB, 900x900px
>>35175870
Nah. just your Unterschicht NRW Ghetto.

Don't make assumptions for a whole country just because you got bullied once by turks in 8th grade.
>>
move to friesland
>>
Become gay. Women are not worth it.
>>
West NRW represent. Desertfags get btfo by germans here on the regular because they're tiny af

Where you at deutschanon
>>
>>35175776
Try not living in a muslim country.
>>
File: shinji.jpg (17KB, 335x378px) Image search: [Google]
shinji.jpg
17KB, 335x378px
>>35175776
>Does some german anon know that feel

I always had good turkish friends during my school years and never had any hate against foreigners
My mom isn't from Germany either, but i always identified as german, always prefered talking german and being polite and well mannered to other people is very important for me. Same goes for not coming late and this stuff
But since i moved to a bigger city (Hannover) for studying i kinda changed my mindset
You don't hear people talking german anymore when you ride the bus or the tram
And when you hear it it's this asocial retard slang

There is this beautiful tall, blonde, blue eyed girl from my math lecture
She is a true 10/10 and i can guarantee you...
If i see her having a sandnigger bf i will fucking kill myself
>>
File: t.png (1MB, 1179x1932px) Image search: [Google]
t.png
1MB, 1179x1932px
I just don't go outside. Genderbalance is fucked anyway, why even try?
>>
>>35175776
Show example OP
>>
File: das_geistige.png (82KB, 414x381px) Image search: [Google]
das_geistige.png
82KB, 414x381px
>>35175776
Just because I am bored and have the time

>I live in a fucking big german city and its terrible
Unterschicht. Low income areas are obviously socially worse off.

>every girl looks exactly the same, same brown hair, same face, same mainstream Zara clothes and the same fake loui vuitton handbag

Teenage girls will be teenage girls. Again, what you're describing is a lower class thing and nonexistent outside of cities

>every girl is ultra stacy who only fucks with a wannabe-gangster foreigner (mainly Moroccans).
Not fucking true. Muzzies would so rarely do anything with german girls cause they seem them as impure, also german girls have enough dignity not to go for muzzies. Things like that only exist in your shitty lower class neighborhoods

>Every beautiful aryan girl gets influenced by these arabs
You're full of shit.

> the aryan boys get cucked by arabs.
stop larping and man up, faggot. If you're a beta cuck it's obvious you're getting bullied.

>Every german girl is blue-pilled by left media and they make them believe that refugees and muslims are just peaceful and tolerant.
Simply not true again. girls are more left leaning in nature, but you never hear anyone exept muzzies and claudia roth talking about how "peaceful and tolerant" they are

It's painfully obvious you're some lower class underaged faggot who's trying to make other people responsible for your own studpidity
>>
>>35176441

>kill yourself
>not the sandnig

this is why europe is doomed
>>
You can thank Hitler for making your country eternally shamed LMAO.
>>
>>35176441
Man up and Gf her yourself
>>
I believe there is an agenda to slowly destroy Germany and make us suffer as much as possible in the meantime.
That's why we have Deutschrap and immigrants waving some shitstained Uzfuckistan flag on top of a 3er BMW as Leitkultur. It's to make us pay for WW2 until Germany is nothing but ash.
>>
File: 1485102885929.png (291KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1485102885929.png
291KB, 680x680px
>>35176580
>not the sandnig
Yeah because ending up in prison is so much better than death

>>35176613
I wish i could anon
There is a reason i browse /r9/
I have avoidant personality disorder and i would love to be able to just go up to her after lecture, greet her and ask her if fshe understood x topic or x equation
Then just drop a compliment and ask about her number
I know how to do this but i just can't actually turn it to reality
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.