[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a question for fem'bots' You get a nice,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 148401861.jpg (375KB, 1280x1193px) Image search: [Google]
148401861.jpg
375KB, 1280x1193px
Here's a question for fem'bots'

You get a nice, fully furnished room, all expenses paid and a pretty decent salary (say 80% of your country's average wage) on top of that. In exchange, you will work as a human dairy cow. For about 2-3 hours per day you must milk yourself using a personal milking machine in your room. While milking yourself you can do other things like reading or watching TV, as long as you have maximized your daily output.

You must be bred about once every other year and will have access to the best natal care available. You may be bred more frequently if you so desire. You are assigned breeding partners based on a mixture of personal preferences and genetic compatibility, with most bulls being high tier chads. If you do not wish to have sex with your selected partners, artificial insemination is available. You may date and copulate with men other than your assigned breeding partner if they pass a rigorous STD examination, but not reproduce with them or enter into a marriage. Your children will pass into the custody of the corporation, you may meet and visit with them if you like but you are under no obligation to provide care for them should you not want to.

Your diet will be controlled to maximize your milk production and quality of your milk, but they will try to make occasional accommodations for personal taste and preferences, all of your meals are prepared for you with only high quality ingredients. You may not use any drugs, smoke tobacco or drink alcohol in excess. You must sleep at least 6 hours per night and maintain low stress levels in your personal life to keep output up. Aside from these requirements, you are free to do whatever.

Would you take this deal?
>>
>>35175530

There aren't any fembots dude, they're a myth like femanons
>>
no, it's not sustainable in the long term, i have very limited reproductive years

i'd rather focus on my career, these years are too valuable to waste being a human cow, i'll make more money short term but less money long term
>>
>>35175582
I snuggled with a fembot once, they exist. She later offed herself, I'm still sad I couldn't save her from herself.
>>
>>35175530
No. I'd rather live in poverty with my liberties than with comfort in slavery.

That being said, I'm a vegan so I would actually applaud the conversation away from harmful dairy milk to human milk.
>>
>>35175773
Yeah, but say you were a college student, wouldn't this be a wayyyy better deal than 99% of wagecuck jobs? You can even study while milking yourself. Nobody said you have to do it for your whole life.

If you did do it for life though, you'd get a decent pension when you hit menopause.
>>
File: 1_(4).gif (1012KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1_(4).gif
1012KB, 320x240px
>>35175804
It's not really slavery though, you could stop at any time. Almost every job has some personal life requirements.

It's good to see that some women are waking up to the nutritional and ethical advantages that human milk has over cow's milk though even if they aren't willing to be milked yet. Imagine how much we could reduce GHG emissions if we just replaced all cattle dairy with human dairy products.
>>
>>35175934
Eh, I wouldn't even relegate the issue of agricultural farming being positive within a female domain specific, more so an ethical/environmental one. I'm vegan for environmental reasons second and ethical ones first, because not a lot of people appear to understand just how much cruelty there is in a single glass of milk.

That being said Anon we do stop producing lactase post-adolescence for a reason, so consumption of any milk in adulthood is pretty unnatural and harmful to your gastrointestinal tract, but if it's between consenting adults who gives a fuck really. If I ever decide to have children I'd probably give my own milk a taste or two.
>>
Call me a weirdo, but I want one of those on my dick.
>>
>>35176272
don't you mean your boi udder?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.