[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you wake up groggy from being drugged >you're in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 09214823098.jpg (3KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
09214823098.jpg
3KB, 275x183px
>you wake up groggy from being drugged
>you're in a helicopter looking out into the Atlantic ocean in the dead of night
>a man you've never seen before is holding you before shoving you into the water saying "have a nice trip, see you next fall"

what do?
>>
Fall into the water, look around, see nothing, drown

Not much else to do in your adventure story, op
>>
be happy
and very original too,am i spoiling right?
>>
>>35175446
You wouldn't drown cause nothing is holding you under though
>>
I can't swim. I die.
>>
>>35175529
How can you not swim? It's literally just moving your legs and arms
>>
>>35175520
you obviously dont know how this works
>>
>>35175520
Yeah well I'm in the middle of the Atlantic ocean at night

Not gonna last long either way. A few hours? Maybe even a day?
>>
>>35175520
How to spot an autist.
>>
>>35175563
How to spot a retard
>>
File: 415435345.jpg (36KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
415435345.jpg
36KB, 728x546px
>>35175547
>>35175548
>>35175563

>people don't know how to float on their back

how retarded are you guys?
>>
>>35175639
You're on the ATLANTIC OCEAN

What does it matter if you're Michael Phelps?

You're not going to get anywhere. You're going to drown in less than a day if you don't have something to float on.

And if not, the sun will eat you and the saltwater will dehydrate you until you're a raisin.
>>
>>35175639
>what are waves
the ocean aint like a pool nigga
>>
>>35175678
>what are swimming to the flat spots
>>
File: 435435234.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
435435234.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
>>35175667
>he thinks I can't swim to the bottom of the ocean, find a broken shit, fix it up and sail it away

holy shit have you even made it to 2nd grade yet?
>>
>>35175667
>what are boats
>what is binding drift wood to make a raft
>what is using wood and seaweed as a strainer for saltwater
>what is raft fishing
>>
>>35175767
And one more time,

You're on THE ATLANTIC OCEAN

It's WATER
A SHITLOAD OF WATER
And nothing else

Unless you have a luck that defies extremely improbable numbers (0.00001%?) there will not be ANYTHING for miles and miles and miles.
>>
>>35175767
Do you really think oceans are filled with boats and life and wood and food?
The surface of any ocean is 99.999% completely devoid of anything whatsoever
>>
>>35176002
>>35176037
If we're in a fucking helicopter we won't be in the middle of the ocean, most likely we'll be dropped somewhere close to land. That means there's a higher chance of finding something to float on
>>
>>35176258
Even then, what else is there to do?
>get dropped
>look around
>if you see something, swim towards it
>if it's too far away, you drown
>if you don't see anything, you drown
>if you reach the thing, hurrah! Now your suffering is prolonged
>float on the thing for a few days
>die of dehydration
unless you magically find a boat filled with water, survival gear, an able crew, and fuel, in which case you head towards the Bahamas, of course
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.